Johnie's Place Lisbon Hostel & Suites Reviews

Calçada da Graça nº18F Porta 1, Lisbon, Portugal

Quiet, clean, comfortable, nice place to stay. The cabinet is not big enough for the luggage, so you may need to use a locker on your luggage if you wanna lock it. The place is nice and the owner, Ana, really nice too.

Clean and comfortable hostel in a great location with free parking, couldn't ask for more in the center of lisbon

If you want to stay in Alfama, Johnie's Place is the best choice!! It's located in lovely viewpoint in Graça. We enjoyed beautiful sunrise and sunset everyday:) Staffs are incredibly kind and nice people, and they trying to keep clean everytime. (Also,I had a good time with them) Price is also nice, and not far from Airport.(just 11euro to Airport by Taxi) If I going to Lisbon again, definetely visit again in Johnie's Place. Thanks.

Dear guest, Thanks a lot for your review. Hope to see you both again!!

Peaceful, relaxing hotel located in old Lisboa area, nice atmosphere, friendly staff, close from touristic landmarks and very nice views. I definitively recommand! Some small issues: hot water was turning off sometimes because of overload, random bell noises during the night (from the church nearby?)

The hostel was by far and away the best i've ever stayed in and I've traveled far and wide!!! Johnie's place is set in a great spot, close to loads of cool little boutiques and lovely bars and restaurants, you can't get a whiff of capitalism anywhere nearby!! Short walk to Rossio square, and really close to Castelo do Jorge(??). We stayed in a double room, everything we needed, and made use of fully equipped kitchen - you can buy stuff and cook. If we come back we will stay here again! Thanks!!

• 27th Dec 2014

Thanks for staying here. Hope to see you again in the summer!! Happy New Year!!

I had a great stay here. It was the nicest 6 bed dorm I have ever stayed in, it could easily have been an 8 bed dorm but the owners/management are obviously in it for more then a bit of money. It has tiled walls, wood floors, killer en suite shower, beautiful alcove windows you could sit at and look out. The hostel is spotless, the kitchen perfect, the staff are so kind and polite. If your looking for a small, cosy, friendly and chilled out hostel it does not get better than this. ABRIGADO

Dear guests, thanks a lot for your kind review. I will thank to all the staff also. Hope you could come again one day and for a longer stay!!