Johnies Place Lisbon Reviews

Calçada da Graça nº18F Porta 1, Lisbon, Portugal

This was probably my favorite hostel that I´ve ever stayed in. Great common room, nice breakfast and great staff! I would definetly recommend it to friends.

• 16th May 2014

Johnies was one of the best hostels to stay you can find in Europe. It´s comfortable, clean and mature atmosphere provide a great refuge to come home to after a full day in Libson. At Johnies you have the best of ammenities, free GREAT breakfast and a small hostel feel that isn´t over crowded. Also, right outside the hostel is a fantastic view of Lisbon from one its famous viewpoints.

Thanks for staying! Hope to see you again!

A wonderful hostel.... you would like to keep it as your own house.

• 9th Apr 2014

I spent near 2 months travelling around Portugal. I arrived at Johnnies place on day one, then left from there too. Perfect landing and perfect take off. Thanks for the nice service! Btw, really liked the cave style! :D

This place was great! A little out of the way but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. My travel buddies and I saw things we never would have if we didn't stay at Johnies. We were given a map and told what the best things to do were during our stay. I highly recommend this place as well as traveling to Portugal!

• 8th Feb 2014