Johnies Place Lisbon Reviews

Calçada da Graça nº18F Porta 1, Lisbon, Portugal

I spent near 2 months travelling around Portugal. I arrived at Johnnies place on day one, then left from there too. Perfect landing and perfect take off. Thanks for the nice service! Btw, really liked the cave style! :D

This place was great! A little out of the way but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. My travel buddies and I saw things we never would have if we didn't stay at Johnies. We were given a map and told what the best things to do were during our stay. I highly recommend this place as well as traveling to Portugal!

• 8th Feb 2014

I really liked the place. Not only the staff made me feel comfy, but also the location was fav! :)

Awesome place!! Very good location, nice and clean rooms and very good and healthy breakfast! Thanx Johnies Place:-)!

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Romania

The staff was very friendly, accommodating...really nice. The service was excellent, always helpful and always with a smile. I loved the atmosphere of the Hotel. I couldn't have chosen a better place to stay at. Everything was absolutely perfect.

• 4th Jan 2014
  • Spain

great place to stay in :) really friendly and helpfull host and a really good price/quality ratio :) The place has a great kitchen, living room, wifi included etc. plus they recicle :) on top of that you get a breakfast every morning Its a 10-15 min walk from the placa de comercio and all other important sights in the city centre :) My highest recommendation...

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Serbia

Very helpfull and friendly staff. A really nice room with comfortable bed. I´d like to come back soon...

• 31st Oct 2013