Johnies Place Lisbon Reviews

Calçada da Graça nº18F Porta 1, Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice staff, perfect location in a picturesque zone, wonderful, very very cosy and warm place. Personnel plus que sympatique, auberge très chaleureuse et accueillante, et très bien située dans un quartier paisible et caractéristique. Staff molto simpatico, posto molto carino e caloroso, pulito, ubicato in un quartiere tranquillo e carateristico. Sehr freundlich und nettes Personal. Schöne Gasthaus in einem malerischen und ruhigen Umgebung. Ich empfehle ! Ауберге леп,љубазно особље.Миран крaj

Really nice building and super nice staff and amazing location only thing was that it wasn't that social

Thanks for your review! Don't worry about the" social" part of your stay. At Johnies Place guests can choose to socialize or to be more quiet and reserved. All the persons are free to have different moods is different moments of life. Thanks for staying here!!

small hostel with homely atmosphere and the best location!

We had a great time ! The hostel's location is good and the building itself is beautiful. The personnel was extremely friendly and welcoming. The room was clean and quite. I highly recommand this hostel !

This was probably my favorite hostel that I´ve ever stayed in. Great common room, nice breakfast and great staff! I would definetly recommend it to friends.

• 16th May 2014

Johnies was one of the best hostels to stay you can find in Europe. It´s comfortable, clean and mature atmosphere provide a great refuge to come home to after a full day in Libson. At Johnies you have the best of ammenities, free GREAT breakfast and a small hostel feel that isn´t over crowded. Also, right outside the hostel is a fantastic view of Lisbon from one its famous viewpoints.

Thanks for staying! Hope to see you again!

A wonderful hostel.... you would like to keep it as your own house.

• 9th Apr 2014

I spent near 2 months travelling around Portugal. I arrived at Johnnies place on day one, then left from there too. Perfect landing and perfect take off. Thanks for the nice service! Btw, really liked the cave style! :D

This place was great! A little out of the way but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. My travel buddies and I saw things we never would have if we didn't stay at Johnies. We were given a map and told what the best things to do were during our stay. I highly recommend this place as well as traveling to Portugal!

• 8th Feb 2014

I really liked the place. Not only the staff made me feel comfy, but also the location was fav! :)

Awesome place!! Very good location, nice and clean rooms and very good and healthy breakfast! Thanx Johnies Place:-)!

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Romania

The staff was very friendly, accommodating...really nice. The service was excellent, always helpful and always with a smile. I loved the atmosphere of the Hotel. I couldn't have chosen a better place to stay at. Everything was absolutely perfect.

• 4th Jan 2014
  • Spain

great place to stay in :) really friendly and helpfull host and a really good price/quality ratio :) The place has a great kitchen, living room, wifi included etc. plus they recicle :) on top of that you get a breakfast every morning Its a 10-15 min walk from the placa de comercio and all other important sights in the city centre :) My highest recommendation...

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Serbia

Very helpfull and friendly staff. A really nice room with comfortable bed. I´d like to come back soon...

• 31st Oct 2013

Really nice and clean hostel in an area which has character and a buzz about it!I admit it is quite a climb up the steep cobbled streets from the main plaza's of Lisboa, but for me its part of the fun as you can take in everything what is going on in these lively and interesting neighbourhoods.I only gave the hostel an average for atmosphere...that is simply because I arrived midweek and most folk had checked out afrer the weekend.Friendly and helpful staff made it a very pleasant stay!!

• 1st Oct 2013

Had a lovely stay here. It is located in very pretty old part of the city, beautiful to wander around, great views nearby. Atmosphere is very welcoming and the staff are really friendly and helpful, Ana even went out of her way to store my bag. Airport collection and recommended places to eat. Not noisy but you may want ear plugs at night if you're a light sleeper as some of the rooms look out over the pretty street, cars and people buzz by, all part of the Lisbon atmosphere though!

• 30th Aug 2013

Lovely hostel. Great location and a good price!

• 30th Aug 2013

Lovely stay at Johnies place. In a beautiful location. The hostel looks beautiful inside. Staff were equally as lovely. Thanks for the stay! See you soon! x

Thanks Joshua! Hope to see you again soon!

one shower is not enough. location very bad, the neighborhood was really dangerous at night. breakfast really poor.

• 15th Aug 2013

home liked hostel with very clean room, bathroom and kitchen, as well as a big common area! As well as Very nice hostess!!! Though it is on the top, I had no problem walking to the metro station with my big suitcase :) Highly recommended !!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3