Jollyboys Backpackers Reviews

34 Kanyanta Road, PO Box 61088, Livingstone, Zambia

From Clive who picked me up at the airport to Faith the weverpresent manager and all the staff including the new massuse, They were all lovely, good natured, sweet, helpful and accommodating. When I left, I felt I was leaving my friends. Yes of course I would go back and recommend it too.

• 28th Oct 2014

Overall, it was a great experience! It is a fun and relaxed place, with everything you need. I will most certainly stay there again. But there are few things you need to fix. 1) Staff when checking in providing no information at all. ZERO. No information about what's happening in Livingstone, how to get to the falls, the Wi Fi password, lockers, where to get sheets etc 2) Air Con in rooms is needed at night 3) It is not 150m from bus, as stated on website. It is about 1500m

We are happy to hear that you had a great time with us in our beautiful destination. We will certainly ensure that the reception staff are communicating all of the information about our range of facilities - thank you for noting this. Air con is available in our higher priced rooms. The bus station is in a temporary place right now until the permanent structure (closer to Jollyboys) is finished being built for the new international bus stop. Travel well

Poor experience. Even being a budget guesthouse. Instalations in very bad shape. The girl who received us at the reception was kind of unfriendly.

• 19th Oct 2014

I was looking forward to go back after two years. The place is stil great with a nice atmosphere, but the staff has changed. They aren't very helpfull and they several times gave wrong info about their trips. The kitchen fatilities was desipointing because it was not even possible to find a bowl or plate and a spoon for our breakfast. Maybe it's because the guest don't return the things, but if u plan on a cheep stay with our food u must expect at least a minimum of things in the kitchen.

• 19th Oct 2014