Jollyboys Backpackers Reviews

34 Kanyanta Road, PO Box 61088, Livingstone, Zambia

The room was fine but service poor and Wifi intemitent and difficult to access.

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Wales
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Locker space / facilities for those in a dorm could be better. being able to lock own room door would help. I was travelling alone though staff were very herlpfull with securing my valuables overnight.

I stayed at Jollyboys for two nights and had a great time. Excellent set-up and rates, staff was EXTREMELY helpful to me. I would highly recommend this location! To bad no free wifi though!

Good, friendly and helpful staff. You will def meet a lot of travelers from all over the world. Has good areas where you can just chill out and a good bar.

The atmosphere and the prices are great. However, they don't have outside locks for the "dorm" rooms, meaning the doors are ALWAYS UNLOCKED unless you decide to lock it from the inside. They encourage you to use their lockers (not in the rooms), but you must have your own lock . Additionally, you have to ask for sheets/pillowcases and mosquito nets, but you may not get them as they don't have enough (this happened to me). If you get a private room, none of this is an issue.

• 24th Oct 2013

Jollyboys was fantastic. We were able to arrange all of our day trips out of the hostel, and those were equally fantastic. Overall, a phenomenal place to stay for a long weekend.

• 24th Oct 2013

The 4 bed dorms were honestly very small. There was no space for the rucksacks. The atmosphere is very enjoyable, the lounge area very cosy.

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Switzerland

I enjoyed it at Jollyboys and I will come back!! The only thing what was annoying was the door for the toiletts and showers. I always hurtet myself when I wanted to lock the doors. Greetings!

• 18th Oct 2013