Jollyboys Camp Reviews

80(S) Chipembi Road, Livingstone, Livingstone, Zambia

Stafff were friendly, efficient and helpful. My room was comfortable and pleasant. The grounds were peaceful and lovely. The kitchen could have done with more cooking rings that worked but was generally fine. The only thing I would mention that wasn't great were the showers - not a lot of water came out of them and, if more than one person was having a shower, you only got a couple of drops! I had a great stay there, many thanks.

Thank you for taking some time to give us your feed back! It was lovely to host you! Sorry for not having enough water in the showers, we are working on improving the pressure of water and cleaning the calcium from the shower heads. Thank you Jollyboys crew

It was sad that the WiFi didn't work... otherwise everything was ok.

Nice and peaceful, a couple of things though, satellite not working, showers in mens not working properly, power failure and no back up generator, internet not working.

After some confusing directions to get to the camp the staff was not fully aware of our reservations as I had emailed and wanted to stay at the same place for all 4 nights. We booked three then realized we needed a 4th nightand I added it on. They assured us we would be at the camp all 4 nights only the next day to tell us we should be at the backpackers. One girl even told me I did not have a reservation. After pulling up my confirmation on my phone they moved us to the backpackers.

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Our groups always love visiting Jollyboys. Mellow atmosphere and great folks around. Plus it is an easy walk to town but removed from the busy town feel.

• 30th Nov 2013