Jomtien Hostel Reviews

jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza, Pattaya, Thailand

This hostel shall remain close to my heart.I spent my Birthday here..The owner was very interactive and he wished me too.located away from the hustle bustle of the beach. I had a very comfortable stay.would love to visit again

The owner can speak Bahasa, so that's very nice to hear Bahasa in another country. He's so kind and welcome. Also, very helpful person. Thd hostel is clean and comfortable to stay.

Very few hostels to choose from when searching Pattaya. Be aware this is far away from Pattaya in a very small quiet town. Not many young backpackers or good atmosphere but was clean and had a private room. Depends what you are looking for.

Best staff ever, they rock! Super clean rooms, great atmosphere, great location, the beach is just down the road. This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at!

Good place to stay. A bit out of the way on a quiet street, if that's what you are looking for. The rooms were nice and plenty large as well as a decent bathroom. Didn't really feel much vibe but was able to hang out with some of the people from my room. Would stay again.

Great staff, very helpful. The owner (John) is very friendly and made our stay enjoyable. The hostel is very close to the beach, food establishments, etc. Overall a very good experience :)

• 28th Feb 2015

Realy good breakfast :)

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Great staff and very nice atmosphere. John is a great host, who knows a lot, can tell a lot of stories and sometimes even makes French food to try for the guests. Very close to the beach, excellent location. Very clean and comfortable. My locker was in the common reception area that is accessible also for non-guests during the day. Also, the electricity plugs were far away from my bed and I had to charge my phone overnight in a place where it could easily have been taken by other guests.

Perfect hostel, Nice staff, clean,easy scooter rent and probably a better place to stay as in the center of Pattaya!

thanks for your warm encouragements to always do our best for you together .....john

Nice hostel if you want to be at jomtien beach. Friendly staff, let me store my bag there for extra night without charge. Excellent wifi. Would definitely use again.

• 19th Feb 2015

Helpfull staff and allright room. All in all a good experience, although it is Pattaya!

Good hostel overall. Clean and up-to-date. The owner was alright too... We rented scooters, and they didn't warn us about having a driving permit. We got caught by the police and fined 600Baht. Other than that, pretty good hostel.

1 2 Next » last »