Jomtien Hostel Reviews

jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza, Pattaya, Thailand

Realy good breakfast :)

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Great staff and very nice atmosphere. John is a great host, who knows a lot, can tell a lot of stories and sometimes even makes French food to try for the guests. Very close to the beach, excellent location. Very clean and comfortable. My locker was in the common reception area that is accessible also for non-guests during the day. Also, the electricity plugs were far away from my bed and I had to charge my phone overnight in a place where it could easily have been taken by other guests.

Perfect hostel, Nice staff, clean,easy scooter rent and probably a better place to stay as in the center of Pattaya!

thanks for your warm encouragements to always do our best for you together .....john

Nice hostel if you want to be at jomtien beach. Friendly staff, let me store my bag there for extra night without charge. Excellent wifi. Would definitely use again.

• 19th Feb 2015

Helpfull staff and allright room. All in all a good experience, although it is Pattaya!

Good hostel overall. Clean and up-to-date. The owner was alright too... We rented scooters, and they didn't warn us about having a driving permit. We got caught by the police and fined 600Baht. Other than that, pretty good hostel.

I stayed at the second floor 7 bed mix......no complaint,nice comfortable bed and facility has elevator and price is very good. Hostel might seem far away at the beginning.....after 2 days and with only 10 baht no problem!

Didn't seem like the rooms were cleaned daily, lockers were small, and staff we'rent particularly helpful at offering information about the area.

you stayed in the mix dorm the mixed crowd makes the dorm into a mess , sorry about that why did you not come to reception so we could clean extra . lockers are standard size with extra lockers on floor 1 we try to answer the guests questions ,i am not sure what you really need for information? did you have a travel Plan ?

Amazing nice hostel with great, helpful staff. Rooms are surprisingly big, with balconies, clean and furnished very well, so you can feel like at home. Staff is very knowledgeable, full of hospitality and speaking few languages. The hostel is located little bit away from the heart of the city centre but depends what you looking for. Holly & Andy

Very Nice hostel near the Beach.

The staff was really nice and the breakfast is really delicious!! the hostel owner was very friendly and makes a good chicken pate! One thing that I didn't like was the wifi that was poor but still good value for money!

• 1st Jan 2015

the poor WIFI in the time was due to one underwater cable being cut and it does happen at times as the town is over loaded we do our best to provide the best WIFI as possible I enjoy making the Pate and Jams home made from our own farm

1 2 Next » last »