Jomtien Hostel Reviews

jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza, Pattaya, Thailand

I had an awesome stay here. It's just a short walk to the beach and if you'd like to go elsewhere, the staff is very helpful. My room was beautiful and the sun lit up the entire room. I believe I stayed in a standard double room. You also can purchase their very cheap full breakfast which I found convenient. Overall I had a wonderful stay and I would say it's a very safe choice if you're looking to book in Pattaya.

• 3rd Apr 2015

hi Rachel , thanks for your nice comments . we hope to see you again soon.

This hostel shall remain close to my heart.I spent my Birthday here..The owner was very interactive and he wished me too.located away from the hustle bustle of the beach. I had a very comfortable stay.would love to visit again

The owner can speak Bahasa, so that's very nice to hear Bahasa in another country. He's so kind and welcome. Also, very helpful person. Thd hostel is clean and comfortable to stay.

Very few hostels to choose from when searching Pattaya. Be aware this is far away from Pattaya in a very small quiet town. Not many young backpackers or good atmosphere but was clean and had a private room. Depends what you are looking for.

Best staff ever, they rock! Super clean rooms, great atmosphere, great location, the beach is just down the road. This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at!

Good place to stay. A bit out of the way on a quiet street, if that's what you are looking for. The rooms were nice and plenty large as well as a decent bathroom. Didn't really feel much vibe but was able to hang out with some of the people from my room. Would stay again.

1 2 Next » last »