Jordan Tower Hostel

Fabulous 658 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 658 Total Reviews

19th Jul 2017

Perfect place to stay to explore Amman. Within walking distance to most sites and can help arrange trips and find people to sites all around Jordan. The roof top wasn't fully up and running up the cafe downstairs was a great way to unwind after a day of sightseeing. My one thing, is maybe there should be a sign in the shower saying "Please consider the other guests and squeegee/dry the floor after your shower." Highly recommend!

7th Jul 2017

Great staff, great location. Great facility. Wifi could be better.

1st Jul 2017

The staff at Jordan Tower is exceptionally helpful. I mentioned an interest in going to Jaresh in the morning. When I came back later in the afternoon, they had arranged a group tour. This was nice, especially as I was traveling along and wanted to meet some other people. It is also in a great location and has a nice "hang out" area and very filling breakfast each morning. It's a great value for the the location and friendly staff.

• England, Male, 31-40
26th Jun 2017

My friend and I had a great stay at Jordan Tower. The location is ideal, right next to the road up to the citadel and the amphitheater. The room was clean and comfortable, and the staff there was very helpful and welcoming. The complimentary breakfast was good too! We also had a tour with Omar arranged through the hotel. He was very friendly and couldn't do enough to make sure we had a good trip, so I'd thoroughly recommend him too!

• luckystar1218743
  • Ireland, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2017
7.1

Good things about this hostel: the breakfast, the location and the manager. One thing has really tainted my view of this place though which is that I asked when I checked in if there is a laundry service and was told there was so I left some laundry. I later found that they do not do the laundry onsite and send it somewhere else and they charged 20JD (approx £20). Also, 8 pieces of my underwear were missing when I counted afterwards. The manager tried his best to help me out which I appreciate

30th May 2017
7.7

Location good. Lockers available. Owner nice and organise trips with others so you can share the costs for a car with driver. Breakfast good. Our dorm had a/c. Next to the mainstreet so bring earplugs. Commonarea good for solotravelers to meet people, would stay there again.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
28th May 2017
7.1

A good stay for just one night if you use it as a start to explore the rest of Jordan. Staff were friendly and helped me to organise a driver to see wadi rum/petra/Dead Sea. The place was clean and a big breakfast provided. Only downsides were there are no lockers and the driver who picked me up from the airport spent more time looking at his phone than the road resulting in a few near misses. Otherwise a good stay.

28th May 2017

Very good location, close to a lot of the main sites in Amman. The staff was very helpful with getting taxis, figuring out public transportation, and storing luggage when away, ie at Petra. The hostel also organizes interesting tours if there are enough people who want to go - we went to the north of Jordan and had a blast. The breakfast each morning was great, too. The only real downsides were a lack of bathrooms during peak hours, and that my towel was lost while I was in Petra.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
25th May 2017

Pretty decent hostel. I had a private room, the bathroom was shared. The location is direct in the center of Amman, close to the roman theater and some super cool markets (souks). I would stay there again if I come back to Amman!

24th May 2017

Decent option for my quick stays before and after my flights. Stayed in a single private room with shared bathroom. There was only one shared bathroom on floor 2 but there are others on floor 3. Breakfast better than expected. Located far from the North Bus Station (to/from airport) and South Bus Station (to/from Petra) so I recommend reading up about taxis if interested in using public transportation options. Reception wasn't much help for this and would recommend taxis pretty much everywhere.