Jordan Tower Hostel Reviews

Hashmiyeh Street, Amman, Amman, Jordan

Jordan Tower was awesome! We were originally going to just stay for 2 nights, but the staff is so great and the tours they offer are so cool that we ended up here for 4, left for Petra, then came back and did another 4! Jordan is a little expensive on its own and the hostel does a great job building out tours and pulling people together to keep the costs down. The location in Amman is central to all the things you'd want to do in the city. Would definitely stay again!

Overall well done. Very clean. Staff is helpful and attentive, very good for helping you get around Jordan. Not much of an atmosphere, but there were very few guests when I visited. Great breakfast as well - would recommend.

Excellent breakfast and service. Manager is very good at organising tours, catering for individual requests as well. Only negative comment is bathroom floor does not drain, and floor doesn't dry out after shower, so get wet feet when go to toilet.

Very nice staff, location was good to putter around Amman, and there are plenty of opportunities for you to see the rest of Jordan either with the hostel trips or other companies. Breakfast was fine, nothing really wrong with the facilities, though the shower/toilet combo is a little different for me.

What amaziing people! Their driver waited for me for hours because I could not pay for my visa. Then he went to get money for me so he could hand it to me. Lucky for me I decided to stay at this service oriented hostel. Of course I paid it all back but if all Jordanians are this hospitable, I want to live there.

• 15th Apr 2015