Jordan Tower Hostel Reviews

Hashmiyeh Street, Amman, Amman, Jordan

If you want to stay in the city centre this is the place!!!

Had a good experience here, good folks.

This was the second time I've stayed at Jordan Tower Hotel. The first time I was in a dorm room and this time I had a private room with an ensuite bathroom. For those debating whether it's worth the upgrade to the private ensuite, it is. The room, and in particular the bathroom, was much cleaner. That said, the best thing about JTH is still the staff. They are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.

Jordan tower is the place to stay in amman. Staff is excellent and the manager can arrange tours and shared taxi daily which makes it really convenient to get around Jordan.

• 23rd Oct 2013

This was my first stay at Jordan Tower Hostel. I am a regular visitor to Amman. I was pleased with my stay and will stay there again on my next visit. Location is excellent for me at least, close to where I fo business.

A bad start, had a cab booked but he never showed up at the airport n manager said i never responded back to his email which I did n he had infact responded back but it was fine the cab fixed rate from airport was 22jd instead of 33jd quoted from hostel. Great location, staff r really helpful n really care and will go out of their way to help, breakfast is amazing!!!

1 2 Next » last »