Jorplace Delft Reviews

Voldersgracht 16-17-18, Delft, Netherlands

We loved waking up to the sounds of the city.. and of course the three-bed bunks were a treat! We only met two of the staff but they were both really nice and welcoming. We'll definitely return to Delft one day.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Wales

If all you need is a bed and want to relax , have a beer and meet some really amazing people...come here... but you're a neat freak and like to have your own space this ISN'T the place for you.

• 1st Feb 2014

The shower curtain was like a table cloth. There were holes in it and the floor got soaked. Also, the toilet was nearly broken. I wasn't a fan of the weekly cleanings. I think that there is little enough business that it can be cleaned after each stay.

Only hostel in Delft, but it is a good one! It's right above a bar, so I got absolutely no sleep on the second night I was there, but if I hadn't have that experience, I would have said it was such an amazing hostel! The kitchen was great, it's right in the middle of Delft, and the staff are really friendly.

The rooms are not very nice and I had some troubles there. On my second night they put someone else on my room and them I had to move from the 6-bed-room to a 12-bed-room. But that was not my only problem on the third night I couldn´t get in with my card so I had to call the clerck in order to get sleep.

• 28th Oct 2013