Jorplace Reviews

Keizerstraat 296, The Hague, Netherlands

I loved it! Great hostel, amazing atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff! Also I noticed this hostel focusses on the cleaniness of the building and it works out really well, I've not been in such a clean hostel. I like it that they have different places to chill out and the environment is really cosy, creative and inspirational. I will definitely come back here!

• 25th Aug 2015

Close to the beach and friendly and helpful staff. Loved the fireplace.

I booked the 24-room dorm, it was indeed a bit congested, but you get what you pay for. Appreciate the free breakfast on weekdays. Great atmosphere favourable for socialising. Stable wifi connection. The shared bathroom was rather untidy.

my friend and i liked our stay in jorplace very much. the stuff was really nice and the atmosphere amazing - very beach-like. the only thing i didn't like were the beds because they have been very loud and not that comfortable. but all in all a great experience!

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Austria

I really enjoyed the stay. The room was small but ok (we stayed in room 2). The hostel is really near by the beach and the whole atmosphere of the hostel was like beeing already on the beach. The staff was very friendly.

Our room was very small and we had bunk beds three persons could sleep in, so it was very cosy. The floor was always a little bit sandy. The kitchen and breakfast was nice but you had to pay extra for coffee or tea. There is a great inner courtyard with a vw bus. You had single showers, so you had lots of privacy and they were clean most of the time. You could walk to the beach in 5 minutes. The staff was nice but seemed a little bit overwhelmed sometimes. All in all a nice stay!

The atmosphere from Jorplace is great, they have a bar with cheap drinks. The staff is really friendly and the cat! Clean hostel and good rooms. And don"t forget the location next to the beach!! Thank you Jorplace for making my stay unforgettable.

• 30th Jul 2015

Such a cool place to stay. The Hague is great for anyone whose tired of the tourism of Amsterdam and the beach is inn edible and so close to Jorplace. It's got an awesome common room and good facilities, despite the three story bunk beds but they are actually very comfortable. Really cool place with a great vibe, easy access to the main part of town and a 3 minuite walk to the best part of the beach

There is a nice bar !! And the hostel is really closed to the beach !!

Nice hostel, really close to the beach. Great location if the plan is going to the beach. Staff was really nice.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Great beach hostel! Staff are very friendly. Rooms are a bit small for how many people are in them, same with the kitchen; it's pretty tiny. But overall loves my stay here.

This is a terrible hostel that should definitely be avoided. Staff was very unfriendly for no reason. Do not stay here even if you don't have other options.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Finland

I'm glad that we only had one night at this hostel. The staff was friendly enough, but it didn't make up for the fact that the night at the hostel was overall bad. The bunk beds had three levels with no railings on the top, and a ladder that would move as you were on it. It seemed unnecessarily dangerous. The showers didn't have hooks to hang anything. And even though check-out is at 11 am, the key cards to the rooms stop working at 9 am (not sure why, it seems like an easy thing to fix).

Great location. Nice stuff. We spent a wonderful day here. No hair drier.

• 29th May 2015
  • China

The hostel is amazing, the girl who made me check in was very nice. the hostel was quiet when I visited Den haag maybe I would meet more people in summer there or during the weekend. it was a relaxing stay.

32 Euros for a bed in a super crowded bedroom , not my idea for a good deal.It is far from the city center .probably during the summer it gets better.

Probably one of the nicest hostels you will visit during your trip. Excellent facilities very nice staff clean 5 min to the beach. Supermarkt nearby

The staff is realy nice and they can always help you if you have any questions. You can rent bikes and longboards which is great. The dorm is a bit cramped, but there are lockers.

staff are very nice,the whole atmosphere is warm and wonderful the night we stay is so cold,the worse thing is,the room we live is wooden and there is no heater inside,i guess in summer its the best accommdation,but abusolutely not in winter!Although they provide two sheets,but they are too thin to keep warm. far from city,but can be reached by tram. near sea,when the weather is nice,it's very beautiful.

No hooks and shelves in rooms, too few sockets, no hooks in showers, showers are too small and quite dirty.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback, we will take it into consideration. Hope to see you another time at Jorplace Beach Hostel. Cheers, Jorcrew.