Journey House Reviews

27F Building 1, No.445 North TianHe Road, TianHe Distric, Guangzhou, Guangzhou, China

The place was really dirty, hadn't been cleaned in weeks! There where only chinese people and they maked a lot of noise in the middle of the night. Staff was not that helpfull, they didn't even know about the safaripark wich was just 25 minuts by subway and when i wanted to go to the white cloud mountain, they send me to a bus wich didn't go to the mountain. Wifi was bad, could not send emails or talk on skype.

No food, or drinks served at hostel! Felt like I was staying at someone's house/apartment block. It was different from any other hostel I've stayed. Very relaxed atmosphere. The staff were nice. I think I would stay there again!