Jowhara Hotel Reviews

Mashraba Street Po BOX 90, Dahab, Egypt

A bit of a walk to the "centre", about 10 minutes, compared to many other places. Paid 50 EGP for a twin room with fan which I thought was good value. Although I had booked a more expensive one here (cheaper ones not available to book online it seems) When I was in Dahab there were an abundance of cheap places too stay so it is possible to just go there and look at rooms an negotiate prices. Comfortable beds. Breakfast cost half of what the room cost (25 EGP)

Good aplace to stay on budget. I consider it as one of my best places that I always stay in Dahab, as already my 3rd time in it. Great and helpful stuff, Special thanks to Tracey and Soliman. Location is very good where you have all shops around you and as well 2 minutes away from the water. I wasnt just lucky with my bathroom so I recommend some periodic maintenance. In general I highly recommend that place for a short / long stay.

Clean and nice place to chill out, but you have to walk to the beach site. Staff very friendly.

They were certainly telling the truth when they said that Jowhara is located in a quieter part of Dahab! It's away from the main beach-front strip of restaurants, bars, tour agencies and shops, but that's only about 5 - 10min walk away anyway. Book here if you appreciate the ability to walk away from people trying to sell you stuff all day and night. Quiet, rooms are clean, with AC. Ensuite okay but most of Dahab has weak pumbling so not their fault. Staff friendly and don't bother you unduly!

Nice place quite close to the sea, shops and restaurants. Stayed 10 days and really enjoyed it. Good value for money and I can definitely recommend it.

The atmosphere of the hotel was peaceful and nice. We felt that we wouldn't like to leave at all... The laundry service was great and cheap. The staff was always helpful, smiling and not too strict//// the room was big enough and the cleaning service worked when ever needed. The price was really cheap. We 'll come back as soon as possible. Thanks to Mohammed and all ya guys!

Nice place, a little bit outside the center but was nice to get some piece and quiet when you wanted it. Stayed a 5 dyas could have stayed a month. Nice place to chill out and enjoy Dahab