Jowhara Hotel

Fabulous 28 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 28 Total Reviews

24th Jun 2017

The staff is great: they helped me fix my shoe, lent me cash while I was waiting for a bank transfer, and invited me to eat dinner with them. Also great AC and good Wifi. Atmosphere is minimal for a solo traveler, but you can find good people anywhere in Dahab so not much of an issue.

27th Mar 2017

Super friendly and helpful staff. Good rooms very clean and good coffe and beer shop just at 10 meters ;). I really suggest this place in Dahab.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
25th Feb 2017

just one street away from the sea. only few minutes away from the Main Street. great balcony with comfy bed. the staff is so nice and helpful for booking bus ticket and letting me stay after checkout time. no breakfast.