JugendStube Reviews

Str Michael Weiss nr 13, Brasov, Romania

Very central, clean and quiet.

GREAT LOCATION AND HELPFUL STAFF. GOOD BATHROOMS WITH HOT WATER AVAILABLE DAY AND NIGHT. NO BREAKFAST A NEGATIVE. TWO LAPTOPS AVAILABLE. STAFF COULD DO A BETTER JOB BRIEFING NEW GUESTS, BUT WERE AVAILABLE FOR F/U QUESTIONS WHENEVER THE NEED AROSE..

I was fairly disappointed with this hostel. I found the staff less friendly than most other hostels I've stayed at and I was bitten by fleas so wouldn't stay there again.

Hostel in great location in heart of city centre with friendly staff.

We have spend few days in so called deluxe suite room. Towels were not included for the price we paid. The room we big but definitly empty. Tiny tv and rare plugs. When switching on the light of bathroom, the ventilation was like airplane taking off. The bed lath felt several times... Regarding the staff we asked several time some information and we definitly felt that we were disturbing... Staff look to be students worried with their exams more than helping the host. You can find better hostel

Nice hostel. I lost my locker key outside so that I had to pay extra charge but the staff kindly help me to open the locker and the fee was very cheap. I didn't stay the hostel long time but the hostel was very cozy and located at a nice place to travel around. If you want to seek comfortable and quiet place, then I recommend you this hostel

I highly recommend this hostel. Great atmosphere and the location is great

Really nice hostel in the center of Brasov, good breakfast and cool staff. Would definitely recommend!

Had a good time there. It's right in the center of Brasov, really clean with very kind staff. Thanks a lot for the great stay!