JugendStube Reviews

Str Michael Weiss nr 13, Brasov, Romania

Hostel was in a location. Staff was nice. Mattresses were slightly uncomfortable We'd recommend.

Had a pleasant stay at JugendStube. The location is excellent, and the members of the staff are very helpful! Recommended!

It seems anyone can just walk in and out of the hostel at any time of day or night. The lockers work, though, and Brasov seems extremely safe, so it's only a minor issue.

Staff fantastic anything you wanted to know they knew it! It is a little bit out of the city but the staff tell you how to get everywhere.

JugendStube is a great hostel! It's in the perfect location, it has good facilities (such as the lounge area and the kitchen) and the staff is friendly and helpful. I also liked the small set up of the hostel: it has about 25 beds in total which makes it easy to meet people.

This Romanian-Filipino couple are just simply amazing. They run this hostel making you feel like you are at home. This is with not a doubt the best hostel in town. Stay here, you won't regret it!

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Perfect location, minutes from the main square but tucked away in a quiet back street. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. Highest recommendation.

The hostel was in an excellent location. A small hostel with the right amount of people and facilities. Staff were very friendly and helpful if required.

The hostel was immaculate, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was wonderful.

When we first arrived, it felt like home. Warm cozy and friendly welcoming. Jugendstube has great facilities including full kitchen and laptops Etc to use in the main (big) common room. We were so happy because on our day of departure 8:50pm we had a night train but we're made welcome to stay, cook, use the facilities until our departure. Wifi is not strong in the rooms but is great in the common room but no biggy. Highly recommend!!

Helpful friendly staff are what makes this hostel really worth staying at. Rooms are clean, good kitchen area, good wifi connection. All round good hostel.

brighten up the lounge room to draw people to hangout there to chat at night. cause it echos when they sit in the kitchen.

This hostel has been the best I found in my trip around Romania. The location is near the hotspots, the staff is always willing to help and it has a very good atmosphere

The staff were very friendly and knowledgable. The vibe of the hotel is really nice I met some really nice people there. Location is fantastic right bang in the middle of old town. One of the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in as well.

Brasov is an amazing city and worth the visit! The Jugendstube had a great location and a great staff.

George and his wife are excellent owners. There was delicate situation with another guest and George was very professional and generous in the way he handled it. Honestly, you won't find people who care more about their hostel and making sure that their guests are comfortable and satisfied. Highly recommended.

I loved this hostel. Only two bathrooms that I saw, but there was rarely a line. The staff was awesome and the location was perfect!

Thank You for this review. I am please to know that we made your stayed enjoyable, all we wanted for our guest is to be comfortable and feel at home while discovering the beauty of Brasov. Kindly note that most of our rooms have attached bathroom, except 1 room shared for 6x guest and 1 double standard room... the two bathrooms you've saw was designed for this two rooms. Thank you once again and we're looking forward to see you again in the future.

Very nice welcome, hostel right in the city centre. The room was in fact an apartment, with private kitchen and bathroom. Extremely cheap. Maybe they should improve the corridor to the hostel entrance as seems a little bit "untidy". The staff was very very friendly. I would definitively repeat.

Wow what a nice hostel. I really enjoyed my stay here there is nothing I can say negatively about it at all. The owners are really kind and the location is center stage!

I liked my stay at this hostel. Friendly and helpful staff and good kitchen and computers. Right I'm the middle of the old town. The beds are fairly comfy and the lockers are big. The only real drawback for me was that out dorms toilet was broken so there was always water/mud all over the bathroom floor, which then got on the dorm floor. Decent option, though not super outstanding.

« first « Prev 1 2 3