JugendStube Reviews

Str Michael Weiss nr 13, Brasov, Romania

The staff here are awesome. I had an odd situation occur on my first night but the staff were very accommodating and gave me a different room upon request. And then continued to make sure all was okay. Atmosphere was non-existent but that's because there were barely any guests, location excellent.

Great hostel, super friendly staff, good kitchen facilities. Perfect

Very friendly place, perfect hostel really. No complaints.

It's already my third time there, and I would come again: perfect location within the old town, super-friendly staff, nice atmosphere, big and spacious rooms.

I stayed in the private double room with a shared bathroom. It was very nice! Could do with some proper curtains though! I used the kitchen several times, it was very well stocked and easy to use. The bathrooms were also good. Staff were friendly and helpful.

a great place to stay with pc available and clean functional kitchen.top location

Perfect location, friendly staff and good atmosphere. The only think I would say is that the room didn't smell very well even with open windows.

I stayed here for a few nights and had a very pleasant time. Staff is helpful. The hostel is located right in the center of Brasov and the train and bus stations are easy to reach due to the hostel's proximity to the main public transport hub. There are some good restaurants around except that most of them are quite expensive. All facilities you'd expect of a hostel are present. Rooms are spacious and not overly full.

Staff were incredibly helpful organising a day trip for us. Room was spacious but a little dated. Great location near the bus station and old town.

I spend only one night in this hostel, but staff were amazing with with me, especially the guy that stays at night (Cesar I think). Very good cleanliness, wi-fi works really well and very well-located. I recommend this place, especially for brazilians.

Very well run hostel, best one we stayed in whilst in Romania. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Clean and tidy and relaxed.

Best hostel in Brasov!! We absolutely loved it here and re-booked our stay for 6 times, ending up staying a week instead of one day. It is so clean you can literally eat from the floor (they even cook all the cutlery in vinegar every two days, just saying). It has a home feeling, very relaxed with small dorms and a nice lounge area. Location is spot on. Visit this place!

• 8th Sep 2015

Good hostel, in a good location with extremely helpful staff!

This hostel is right in the center of everything. The bathrooms were clean. The staff was nice but there was some misinformation given about bus times to Bran castle so double check yourself.

Nice clean hostel centrally located. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would recommend staying here.

Had a double room for myself. Big room and nice bathroom. Bed was a bit uncomfortable, but such great value for the money. Would definitely come back.

Lovely staff, very clean and superb location. Thankyou!

Felt at home immediately upon arrival. Since both the owners (Gheorghe and Colleen) are ex hospitality professionals I was assured of a smooth stay. Location is in the old town with all the shops nearby. Beds and sheets were comfy; and lockers provided. Place was kept very clean by Colleen. She even sanitises the cutlery once a week! Thank you very much for my pleasant stay.

Thank you for being so kindnand waiting for us to check in, in the middle ofnthe night! You're running a very good business :)

• 1st Sep 2015
  • Romania

Great Hostel in the very centre of Brasov. We staid for 2 night in the private room which was quite comfortabel having a bathroom ans a small kitchen corner for ourself. The friendly staff (altoough sometimes hard to catch i.e. when they are cleanidng the rooms) would wash and iron our clothes for less than 5€. Can only recommend this Hostel and Brasov as a city!

« first « Prev 1 2 3