JugendStube Reviews

Str Michael Weiss nr 13, Brasov, Romania

Outstanding hostel! Relaxed atmosphere, very clean, comfortable and great facilities. Location is perfect, right in the centre of Brasov. Guy at the desk was really interesting and welcoming.

Amazing hostel in an amazing city! The location was perfect, just a 2 minute walk from the main square (Piața Sfatului) right in the city center. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful in answering questions and helping to plan our travels. Very clean, the wifi worked great, and the rooms were very comfortable. The room doors did not lock but there were lockers inside the rooms for valuables. I would highly recommend this hostel and would stay again if I return to Brașov!

Amazing hostel with amazing location!

Our stay was very funny. The staff is very friendly and professional . They were able to give us important information about places to visit and traveling advices . It's a place where surely we will return in the future!

• 13th Jan 2016

The location and value for money are really great! We were 2 ppl, staying in 6 bed dorm ensuite. It's very clean, the shower room was very comfortable. And surprisingly, they have a very soft and nice pillow sheets and blanket!

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Indonesia

The lovely couple who runs the hostel are really on top of things. They are also very helpful and welcoming. It was lovely staying at this hostel.

We got to meet the hostel owners, Coleen and her husband. Both were very nice and accommodating. The hostel has a very youthful vibe, wonderfully decorated. Location is also perfect. Tourist attractions are within walking distance. We had a great stay!

• 21st Dec 2015
  • Philippines

Great place. Very cool. Nice staff!

Excellent location in the old town. Helpful and friendly staff. Spacious room with adjustable heating. Only negative was that noise from the kitchen area and corridor was very noticeable at night when trying to sleep which was frustrating. Also the shower did not seem to run proper hot water for more than a few minutes before turning luke warm. The shower also leaked all over the bathroom floor and there was no bath mat making it quite slippery.

Very good and clean hostel in a good location. The owners are really helpful, thoughtful and kind. We had a good stay, thank you!

I had a great weekend here. The staff were very friendly and was always there when I had questions. The rooms and bathrooms were clean (they scrubbed the whole hostel everyday!) and the location was perfect! If I ever come back to Brasov I would defiantly be staying here again.

Staying at JugendStube was one of the best decisions I made during my journey. Everyone was so friendly, the decor was welcoming, very clean, and in the best location- right next to the bus station and a one minute walk from the center of Brasov. The owners are extremely nice and really care about the individuals who go to JugendStube, they go the extra mile to ensure you have the best stay possible.

• 23rd Nov 2015

this hostel was right in the heart of the old town pedestrian area, so many shops and restaurants around. the staff were great, and the facilities were as well. full kitchen, hot showers, and a nice common space with computers. we would definitely recommend staying here.

The staff here are awesome. I had an odd situation occur on my first night but the staff were very accommodating and gave me a different room upon request. And then continued to make sure all was okay. Atmosphere was non-existent but that's because there were barely any guests, location excellent.

Great hostel, super friendly staff, good kitchen facilities. Perfect

Very friendly place, perfect hostel really. No complaints.

Good location to look at the old town of Brasov and but was very empty when I was there. Regardless I would recommend it because of its clean facilities and the value for the money

It's already my third time there, and I would come again: perfect location within the old town, super-friendly staff, nice atmosphere, big and spacious rooms.

I stayed in the private double room with a shared bathroom. It was very nice! Could do with some proper curtains though! I used the kitchen several times, it was very well stocked and easy to use. The bathrooms were also good. Staff were friendly and helpful.

a great place to stay with pc available and clean functional kitchen.top location

← Back to search results