JugendStube Reviews

Str Michael Weiss nr 13, Brasov, Romania

Perfect location, minutes from the main square but tucked away in a quiet back street. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. Highest recommendation.

The hostel was immaculate, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was wonderful.

When we first arrived, it felt like home. Warm cozy and friendly welcoming. Jugendstube has great facilities including full kitchen and laptops Etc to use in the main (big) common room. We were so happy because on our day of departure 8:50pm we had a night train but we're made welcome to stay, cook, use the facilities until our departure. Wifi is not strong in the rooms but is great in the common room but no biggy. Highly recommend!!

Helpful friendly staff are what makes this hostel really worth staying at. Rooms are clean, good kitchen area, good wifi connection. All round good hostel.

brighten up the lounge room to draw people to hangout there to chat at night. cause it echos when they sit in the kitchen.

This hostel has been the best I found in my trip around Romania. The location is near the hotspots, the staff is always willing to help and it has a very good atmosphere

The staff were very friendly and knowledgable. The vibe of the hotel is really nice I met some really nice people there. Location is fantastic right bang in the middle of old town. One of the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in as well.

Brasov is an amazing city and worth the visit! The Jugendstube had a great location and a great staff.

George and his wife are excellent owners. There was delicate situation with another guest and George was very professional and generous in the way he handled it. Honestly, you won't find people who care more about their hostel and making sure that their guests are comfortable and satisfied. Highly recommended.

I loved this hostel. Only two bathrooms that I saw, but there was rarely a line. The staff was awesome and the location was perfect!

Thank You for this review. I am please to know that we made your stayed enjoyable, all we wanted for our guest is to be comfortable and feel at home while discovering the beauty of Brasov. Kindly note that most of our rooms have attached bathroom, except 1 room shared for 6x guest and 1 double standard room... the two bathrooms you've saw was designed for this two rooms. Thank you once again and we're looking forward to see you again in the future.

Very nice welcome, hostel right in the city centre. The room was in fact an apartment, with private kitchen and bathroom. Extremely cheap. Maybe they should improve the corridor to the hostel entrance as seems a little bit "untidy". The staff was very very friendly. I would definitively repeat.

Wow what a nice hostel. I really enjoyed my stay here there is nothing I can say negatively about it at all. The owners are really kind and the location is center stage!

I liked my stay at this hostel. Friendly and helpful staff and good kitchen and computers. Right I'm the middle of the old town. The beds are fairly comfy and the lockers are big. The only real drawback for me was that out dorms toilet was broken so there was always water/mud all over the bathroom floor, which then got on the dorm floor. Decent option, though not super outstanding.

Really friendly and helpful staff. We felt very welcome. A lovely atmosphere. The location was superb - smack bang in the middle of historic Brasov - just next to the pedestrianised heart

Had a great time here. The owners are very helpful .

I very much enjoyed my stay in Brasov and would stay at this hostel again. It was clean and the staff was helpful and friendly.

Very close the center. Friendly reception. Enough space and showers, so it's an excellent choice. Greetings from Filip aka 'Roger Federer' :)

Wonderful Hostel that ticks all the boxes. It is recently renovated, spotlessly clean, in the middle of the historic city, has fast internet, a kitchen with everything you could want and a great common area. My dorm had a comfy couch and a HD TV. The owners are literally happy to grant your every wish. I stayed a couple of extra days just because the hostel was so nice.

Thank you for this review. Knowing that you've enjoyed your stayed with us for couple of days in Romania and made you felt comfortable was great pleasure for us... Home away from home is our aim for every each guest walk in Jugenstube, because you and the rest of our guest are very important to us. Thank you once again for your valued comment and hopefully we'll see you again in the future.

very helpful and friendly staff! I met other travelers and had a great time!

Thank You for this review. It was a great pleasure to assist you and made your stayed enjoyable. Thank you for staying with us and we're looking forward to see you again in the future.

Jugendstube is an amazing hostel!! The owners are phenomenal, truly in it to help everyone they meet. Without a doubt I would stay here again! I loved my stay, great location, great people, great place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3