Jugendgaestehaus Linz Reviews

Stanglhofweg 3, Linz, Austria

I picked this hostel because it was the only accommodation of its type in Linz, Austria. The location was a little farther from the main centre than I'm used to with other hostels, but it didn't detract from the experience. I found the staff friendly, but they didn't offer any recommendations of things to do in their city. The biggest detractor was the atmosphere. I found it kind of sterile.

• 11th Dec 2015

The place is clean and quite and simple I like it . Keep Up

• 15th Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 31-40

everything was ok , except the internet which you can catch just by the reception : /

• 29th Oct 2015
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

slightly unusual place, more geared at other customers than travellers I think (eg breakfast only till 9) but did the job fine!

It was frustrating not to have functioning wifi anywhere except at reception. It would have been nice to have facilities to cook or at least make a cup of tea.

Dear Julia, thanks for your comment. We are not a self-catering hostel but in our lobby you'll find vending machines with snacks and beverages. You can also order lunch or dinner in advance.

The location is about 30 mins from the downtown, and the path is not always nice, but it is located in the forest and gives opportunity to a very nice walk around! The staff is kind and very helpful. Since the breakfast is included, worthy for the price.

The hostel is clean, quiet and I think the location is ideal (4 bus stops tops to both Hauptplatz and Hauptbahnhof). Or you can go on foot it's really not that far. The staff was super nice, no complaints there. It's too bad there is no wifi in the rooms but at least we did not just lie around in the room during our visit.