8.1
Fabulous 906 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 906 Total Reviews
Jugendgästehaus Lichterfelde Located at Osdorfer Str. 121, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 12207 Osdorfer Str. 121
81% 906
52.4177620 13.3145050
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Oct 2016
8.0

The hostel was ok, as good as you would expect for the cheap price. Best part was the Asian restaurant across the road- really cheap and delicious food

1st Oct 2016

I arrived in Berlin with nothing because my bags were left on the bus. I was helped a lot by the receptionist. Gave me some essentials and was extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfast is really good also. Not a great atmosphere, but still not hard to meet other travellers there. It is about 20mins in the sbahn to the centre. An awesome cheap Chinese takeaway accross the road also that I had about 3 nights in a row. One of the cheapest hostels in Berlin and would recommend!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5.1

Incredibly inconvenient location, with no atmosphere whatsoever. The staff are rarely at the reception.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6.9

We arrived at 9 PM and there was no one at the reception so someone helped us getting the key to our room through a key locker. We couldn't check in because there was rarely someone at the reception. We checked in at the same time that we checked out, they didn't even know we were there for 2 nights. That means that they don't really keep track of who's sleeping there and they let homeless people come in and take food. We loved it but because of the people we met, the hostel was not so bad tho..

4.3

There was rarely someone at reception and when there was, the person barely spoke English and I watched 2 or 3 people in front of me struggle to communicate with the attendant. The hostel was not very clean and it was obvious that they reuse linens. On top of that, the location was abysmal. I've paid less for better Hostels with better facilities.

• kunalnitw
  • France, Male, 25-30
1st Oct 2016

A nice and clean place with very spacious room. Breakfast was really very nice and staffs are very friendly.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
24th Sep 2016

A really nice hostel, run by friendly and helpful people. Yes it is out of the centre, but the metro is literally next door with an excellent connection straight to Brandenburger Tor. Clean, good standard facilities and excellent value for money. The wifi was sketchy when we were there but I understand that was a router issue occurring that particular weekend - it's free though. There are restaurants and supermarkets nearby if the pricier ones in the centre are not of interest.

• Hong Kong, Male, 31-40
24th Sep 2016
7.7

The Hostel is located in South Berlin, not very far from city center, 30 mins by train but trains of S25 are not frequent, I had to wait for more than 15 mins for a train. Staff are nice and helpful and breakfast is good. Unfortunately wifi wasn't working at all time.

14th Sep 2016

Excellent breakfast n bed! I had my own 4 bed room to myself despite empty beds in occupied rooms, very nice!! Very helpful and friendly staff! Kinda quiet and away from the center, but very close to a metro. Less than 40 Europe taxi cab ride from airport.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
10th Sep 2016
6.9

Amazing breakfast spread although the hostel feels unusually, almost creepily, deserted.