Jugendgästehaus Lichterfelde Reviews

Osdorfer Str. 121, Berlin, Germany

Staff are nice and helpful. Places are clean. Breakfast is included. Only 15 min from the Potsdamer Platz by metro. Wifi in common area only but not inside the room. It will be better if there is a locker in the room. Highly recommend this hostel, especially for those who would like to have a quiet and peaceful stay.

We absolutely loved the place!😘

I just didn't like the bathroom.. is horrible to shower, don't have space to put the clothes

This hostel is barely in Berlin, which was our major issue. It took about 30 minutes by S-Bahn to get to the city, and it cost over 6 euros for a day pass. The hostel itself was very clean and fairly nice, the breakfast was great. If you don't mind not being able to go out as much because of distance and train schedules, then the quiet location might work for you, but this definitely isn't the place to be if you want to actually BE in Berlin.

The hostel surprised me and my friends! We saw this location and though should be a bad choice, but the price was very nice. When we came there it was a good surprise that everything is clean, organized and it is very near from the subway station. I already stayed in Berlin in a central hostel which are far from the subways and I found the Jugendgästehaus location better. They have the best breakfast ever and have a good/cheap italian restaurant near as well.