Jugendgästehaus Lichterfelde Reviews

Osdorfer Str. 121, Berlin, Germany

This is a YOUTH hostel, meaning it can be pretty loud at nighttime when you're trying to sleep. We didnt really think of that, and it was pretty annoying but everything else was great except the shared bathroom could use a better clean. Included breakfast and very good price made it an enjoyable visit still tho.

Everything is ok, they are kind and have a good service even the price is good but the last day someone stole all my money so if you will be there you need to keep your valuable things and don't trust nobody

Beds were very uncomfortable and left us with backpains. Only 1 out of 4 lamps worked in the bathroom. Only 2 out of 3 showercurtains worked in the baths. Sweet and very friendly lady at reception. Great internet in the room. Nice and cosy courtyard, quiet and tranquil atmosphere. Not located in the centre of Berlin but very easy to get there with train (20 minutes). Breakfast was ok but not as good as the wonders we were expecting after reading all of the reviews about the awesome breakfast.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Good and cheap place, free best breakfast of all hostels we were on our interrail.

Very good and helpful information after your booking from the hostel,good price for this vibrant never sleeping City.

• 25th Jun 2014

The hostel is situated south of berlin and it takes 25 min to get there by tram. A good point is that the hostel is 2 minutes from the tram station! About the personnel, they were not available 24/7 at the entrance so if you needed them you had to ring a bell but they were not always answering. Also, they say they have a guest kitchen but it is actually a microwave and a teepot/coffepot. So don't go there if you prefer to prepare your food. Outside of that, for the price, the hostel was good!

Staff were welcoming and friendly. When I arrived, they gave me the keys right away without immediately asking me to pay the balance, which was nice because I was tired and wanted to relax. The breakfast included is filling. Not extraordinary food, but for no extra cost at an already cheap room rate of 15 euros per night is pretty good.

Did all our laundry for just 3 euros, which was brilliant. Its easy to find but it is a 10-20 minutes S-Bahn journey from the centre. Make sure you play the Royal Game of Ur if you stay! :P

It is a good place if you just wanna sleep, because it is kind of far from the main touristic points and parties and also, it is more like a hostel for children. When I was there huge groups of children were around and I even checked advises to avoid consumption of alcohol. Anyway, the staff is awesome and like in my case, I was just searching for flats to rent, so I didn't need to go to the city so often. It takes around 40 minutes to arrive in Berlin Mitte.

1 2 Next » last »