8.5
Fabulous 439 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 439 Total Reviews
Jugendherberge Hamburg-Auf dem Stintfang Located at Alfred-Wegener Weg 5, , Hamburg.
Germany

• thegwilson
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
24th Sep 2016
6.6

An ok hostel, clean enough with good beds, but no wifi in the rooms and no atmosphere. It was full of school kids and people in their late 50's. Also have to pay €3 for a registration fee. If you're after a good sleep it's good, but if you want to socialise then go elsewhere.

• Finland, Female, 18-24
24th Sep 2016

A really nice hostel, really near of everything you need. The breakfast was amazing as a hostel breakfast. I slept well, I ate well.

26th Aug 2016

Wonderful economic Hostel. They exceeded all my expectations and i'll return when needed. Great structure, great staff, luggage accepted after check out. The only thing is that if you aren't a member of their net, you have to pay more $5, so be a member as fast as possible and you'll not be taxed.

17th Aug 2016

Great location just beside the train station and in the hostel, there is a great vision for the harbour. The stuff are extremely helpful and friendly. Wifi is only available in the common area. And food is great!

29th Jul 2016
4.3

I arrive at hostel late because of the bus delay, but although I've contacted them in advance they still cancel my reservation and move me to another room for higher price. The wifi in this hostel is SUCKS! not even any signal in the room and even lobbyis super weak.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

Overall this was a nice hostel with top security and a great location. The staff were very nice and helpful with directions and assistance. In regards to the atmosphere, unfortunately I found myself being one of the few 18-25 year old people in this 'Youth Hostel', if you are a solo traveler and planning to meet people from the hostel to have a few drinks with, this may not be the best place.

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
19th May 2016

the hostel is very nice, so are the staff and the location. I would have loved to meet people my age (it was full of students or eleder couples) and to have wifi in my bedroom. However, I really enjoyed my stay there, I felt comfortable and safe and Hamburg is awesome.

• England, Couple, 18-24
19th May 2016

Very loud on Friday nights. Good place for the party scene but a bit of a walk to the station. Very secure! Guest kitchen didn't even have a fridge so let us down a little but the free breakfast was amazing!

12th May 2016

My favorite hostel, I have stayed here three times. I've traveled to all fifty states and 39 countries and even stood in North Korea. This is perhaps the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Excellent location in Hamburg, staff speaks English, exceeded expectations. I arrived late 12:30 in the morning and the staff wrote no show on my reservation. I was told to notify the hostel in advance next time if I arrived late or I might lose my reservation. Took boat cruise, city tour , Lion King opera.

1st May 2016

Fantastic breakfast ! The terrace over the river is nice too.