Jugendherberge Würzburg Reviews

Fred-Joseph-Platz 2, 97082 Würzburg, Wurzburg, Germany

A traveller friendly location. Parking in front of the hostel.

I'm very discompatable because it has just one key each room.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Loved the location. Within walking distance to cafés and restaurants. Breakfast and dinner was excellent. Will recommend to all my friends. :-)

• 7th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

My first hostel experience in Europe. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Wurzburg. The atmosphere was not top notch, but our room was clean, the bed comfy, and our breakfast good. Considering the price, it was all I could ask from a hostel!

It is a nice place to stay for a bachelor traveler. Very safe, stuff were nice and helpful, location is close to the city center. Breakfast was also good.

this is the worse hostel i had stayed the most over the whole euro trip. too much kids in the hostel making noise even at night.the bathroom are shared and it is only cover with two layers of curtain but not a door! toilet shared. the breakfast can be better. a german girl that shared my room just bang the door of the room as reception are closed when she arrived. she doesn't bother to explain why and talk so laugh to another lady in the room.most unpleasant stay and strange people everywhere.