JulianRoom4rent Barcelona Reviews

Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes 462 apartment nr3, Barcelona, Spain

I had an excellent experience at Julian's room. Fully recommended! Very clean, tidy, quiet and comfortable.

• 25th May 2014
  • Argentina

Great Place Close to metros station. Very Clean! Only negative thing is that my room lacked lock, felt safe anyhow.

Location is very convenient, like the design of the house. toilet is very tidy! Overall is very satisfied.

Well, you get what you pay for. The private room was super-nice, but overall, the place is kinda weird, located in a very old venue.

I would recommend JulianRoom to others. Julian is very friendly and always willing to help and advise you during your stay. The two-person room is very nice. Good atmosphere and comfortable. The place made me veel very safe. We came by car and as it is very hard to park your car cheap in Barcelona I was really happy that he had a cheap parking place nearby for us. The appartement is not in the centre centre, but there's a metrostation right at the appartement.

Julian and his partner were super friendly, the apartment was always clean and neat. The rooms are pretty comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped, so it's your choice to eat out or prepare a meal yourself. Breakfast was included and yummy! I'd highly recommend you to book Julian's apartments, it's great value for money that you'll hardly get anywhere else. I'll defo stay with Julian again for my next time in Barcelona.

The hostel is very well located and has some subway lines around as well, really near. So it's easy to get everywhere from there. The apartment is really clean, the rooms are quite spacious and well furnished. There's also a common kitchen with all the facilities you may need (and the breakfast is included). The manager Julian was a really kind and helpful person.

• 12th Oct 2013
  • Spain

When I come back to Barcelona I want to stay there again!! julian is very polite and helpfull. The rooms are great!

• 26th Sep 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our time at Julian's place. He was very helpful and friendly. Our room was great! It had lots of space and it was very private. It was close to the train station which took us 10-15 minutes to the closest station to the beach. We would definitely recommend Julian's place.

• 13th Sep 2013

Very helpful host and a nice room. I'd recommend everyone to stay there.

We stayed there last week and it was the birthday of my girlfriend. I asked Julian if he could arrange some things (roses, champagne etc.) and he did a wonderful job. When we stepped in our room everything was nicely spread out on the bed, awesome! I think we got the best room. Contrary to other reviewers our room could be locked. The only downside was that the room was pretty hot and if we opend doors of the balcony it was pretty noisy. All in all I would recommend this hostel.

• 11th Jul 2013

julian is very friendly and helpful. the breakfast is not big but for the price ok. unfortunately we couldn´t lock our room, but we felt safe due to the familiar athmosphere. the location is very good, the city is 10 min. walk away. definitely a good choise ;)

• 28th Dec 2012

Just very nice and with a good treatment overall.

• 24th Oct 2012
  • Sweden

The hostel is very good situaded,julian and his roommate Ivan are kind and available for everything you need,we enjoyed the stay and we'd surely come back. The room is clean and there's breakfast until 11 am,the bathroom,though in common,is always clean,the position is excellent,10 mins to the rambla and the metro station is just out the apartement. We recommand it! Manuel&Martina

• 22nd Oct 2012

Everything perfect.

This is actually more a room in a shared apartment than an anonymous bed and breakfast. Very nice atmosphere, you cannot expect more for this really excellent price. Julian helped us in so many situations, we're really grateful for the nice stay. Special bonus: Delicious coffee 24h.

• 4th Oct 2012

Julian is a nice and helpful man. Beds are old and not so comfortable any more. Don't forget to take a set of earplugs since the street noise is not negligible. The breakfast is not something you might call a real breakfast. The house is cosy and nice.

• 25th Sep 2012
  • Iran
  • Couple, 41+

Fantastic accommodation. Lovely spacious room with balcony overlooking street. Brilliant location next to underground station & 5 min walk from aerobus stop. Bathroom kept very clean - no issue sharing. Complex combination of keys needed to enter apartment, making us feel very secure (contrary to other reviews, room had its own lock and key). Breakfast included was great bonus! Definitely suggest paying small extra for nicer room. Julian's very friendly and helpful. Definitely stay there again!!

• 5th Sep 2012

thank you very much! see next time julian

Simple, clean and very close to Plaza Catalunya. 60 euro for a room a wide double room, breakfast included. Yes, in Barcelona. What can you ask for more? Julian was very kind and helpful with us, as well. Warmly recommended!

• 17th Aug 2012

Sheets and towels were dirty and breakfast had a very bad smell (some of the products were older that "best before" date). The room looks so much better in the webpage pictures than in reality (like most of them do).

• 13th Aug 2012