Juliette House BB Reviews

Vicolo dietro S. Andrea 1, Verona, Italy

Really liked staying at this B&B! The owner baked a cake and made homemade sandwiches for breakfast! Super delicious! Everything was very good!

The staff was so kind and helpful, the location was perfect - I would definitely stay here again.

Good hostel, excellent welcome desk and information. Point to improve: double beds are "small" in height.

A charming bed and breakfast pretty much right in the center of Verona. Walking distance (for us at least) but also excellent instructions for the bus were given to us. Additionally, had my favorite rooms from our entire trip. Would certainly recommend.

The owner was lovely and very helpful, and even cooked cake for breakfast, which was good and ample. I had to share a bathroom which was OK as there only seemed to be one other person sharing it with me. I was probably the only older person there but that didn't matter. I also found that I paid less than the advertised price which was an added bonus.

• 5th Sep 2014

thank you for great reviews and comments gianni

I spent one night at juliette house. I recommand it.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Absolutely brillian! One of the best hostels we have ever stayed in! Excellent helpful staff. In such a great location. Breakfast was fantastic! The room was brillian couldnt ask for anything more!

The hostel was very tidy and secure, besides, it is located in the city center so it is easy to reach the major attractions. The personal is very nice and the food is super jummy :)

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Mexico

thank you very much glad to have had you as guests

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Juliette house! The owner is very friendly and the location is great!

• 18th Jun 2014

thank you very much Samantha glad to have hade you as guest and thanks again for helping me with the shopping bags at night :))

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts