Juliette House BB Reviews

Vicolo dietro S. Andrea 1, Verona, Italy

The owner is really nice and helpfull. Two big rooms are amazing, however smaller rooms are quite old. It seems mostly to stay in a flat with a diference that you are in the centre f Verona.

• 28th Apr 2015

Good hostel with very friendly staff! Good experience!

The location is awesome and the host is really thoughtful and full of great advice (the homemade pie he made was a dream). I was really happy to stay at the Juliette's house. I would definitely recommend it.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

We would have loved staying longer but we didn't know how great the city was going to be. The owner Gianni was a perfect host and was very welcoming. He gave us great directions to all the most see sights and provided maps of the city to help guide us. The room was large, clean and had a comfy bed. Also was in the heart of the city and walking distance to everything, except the train station was not as close as we thought. Do not try to walk from the station, the taxi ride over was 12 Euros!

thank you so much!

Amazing place, staff was really helpful. Excellent location

So happy, warm welcome. Everything was beyond my expectations. Couldn't recommend more. Thank you. :)

thank you Cynthia. all the best! :***

Gianni is such a kind, hospitable host. He provides a plethora of choice for breakfast and even catered for allergies/intolerances. All you could want in a BnB. Highly recommended!

you're very welcome! grazie

The owner was incredible! So nice!! I accidentally misbooked my reservation but he gladly changed it and let my sister and I stay there no problem. It was comfortable and clean and the free breakfast was so good! His homemade apple cake was delicious!! Verona as a whole was a very pleasant surprise. Beautiful city

This is a B&B rather than a hostel, with the bonus that the guests can use a kitchen (no oven or sink) cum dining area for other meal times apart from breakfast. Gianni the owner was most charming, he provided some of his homemade cake for breakfast, and prepared an impromptu brekkie in the early hours of the morning when we had to leave early to catch our train. Gianni also gave us good advice on what to visit.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts