Juliette House BB Reviews

Vicolo dietro S. Andrea 1, Verona, Italy

I had a pleasant stay at Juliette House Bed and Breakfast. Marco, who checked me in, was very helpful and gave me a map and suggestions on where to go and what to see when I arrived. The facilities are rather modest, but the location is amazing and the B&B is a very short walk to Piazza delle Erbe and Juliet's house. Highly recommended!

Juliette House was a great place to stay. I had a little trouble finding it, but once I did, it was easy and very close to everything I wanted to see. Short walk to arena and the river. The staff was wonderful - very warm and helpful. When I arrived, I was given very clear information and suggestions on what to see from a local's perspective. Breakfast was lovely, and when I left, the man working looked up all the train information for me. Really nice. Would stay here again.

• 8th Aug 2015