Juliette House BB Reviews

Vicolo dietro S. Andrea 1, Verona, Italy

Gianni is such a kind, hospitable host. He provides a plethora of choice for breakfast and even catered for allergies/intolerances. All you could want in a BnB. Highly recommended!

you're very welcome! grazie

The owner was incredible! So nice!! I accidentally misbooked my reservation but he gladly changed it and let my sister and I stay there no problem. It was comfortable and clean and the free breakfast was so good! His homemade apple cake was delicious!! Verona as a whole was a very pleasant surprise. Beautiful city

This is a B&B rather than a hostel, with the bonus that the guests can use a kitchen (no oven or sink) cum dining area for other meal times apart from breakfast. Gianni the owner was most charming, he provided some of his homemade cake for breakfast, and prepared an impromptu brekkie in the early hours of the morning when we had to leave early to catch our train. Gianni also gave us good advice on what to visit.

Really liked staying at this B&B! The owner baked a cake and made homemade sandwiches for breakfast! Super delicious! Everything was very good!

The staff was so kind and helpful, the location was perfect - I would definitely stay here again.

Juliette House was such a cute little B&B. The owner is such a nice man. He gave us a map of Verona and told us his recommendations for restaurants and sites to see. Juliette House is located on a cute little side street off the main street in town. The bathroom was in the hallway and shared but very clean. The rooms were spacious and clean. There is a breakfast in the morning consisting of some kind of cake/pastry, cured meat, rolls and pizza.

Good hostel, excellent welcome desk and information. Point to improve: double beds are "small" in height.

A charming bed and breakfast pretty much right in the center of Verona. Walking distance (for us at least) but also excellent instructions for the bus were given to us. Additionally, had my favorite rooms from our entire trip. Would certainly recommend.

The owner was lovely and very helpful, and even cooked cake for breakfast, which was good and ample. I had to share a bathroom which was OK as there only seemed to be one other person sharing it with me. I was probably the only older person there but that didn't matter. I also found that I paid less than the advertised price which was an added bonus.

• 5th Sep 2014

thank you for great reviews and comments gianni

I spent one night at juliette house. I recommand it.

• 11th Aug 2014