Juliette House BB Reviews

Vicolo dietro S. Andrea 1, Verona, Italy

I spent one night at juliette house. I recommand it.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Absolutely brillian! One of the best hostels we have ever stayed in! Excellent helpful staff. In such a great location. Breakfast was fantastic! The room was brillian couldnt ask for anything more!

The hostel was very tidy and secure, besides, it is located in the city center so it is easy to reach the major attractions. The personal is very nice and the food is super jummy :)

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Mexico

thank you very much glad to have had you as guests

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Juliette house! The owner is very friendly and the location is great!

• 18th Jun 2014

thank you very much Samantha glad to have hade you as guest and thanks again for helping me with the shopping bags at night :))

We had a great time in Verona and in Juliette House with my friends :)

• 17th May 2014
  • Turkey

I had an amazing stay at the Juliette House BB. I felt very safe, was comfortable, the staff was friendly, and the atmosphere was very warm and relaxing. I would definitely come back for another stay!!

• 7th May 2014

Is a good place to stay for few nights, we booked a room for 3 persons, the beds were small, but the space in the room was enough. The bathroom is shared with other rooms, because we were during the low season, it wasn't a problem for us. The breakfast is basic, but is good for the price that we paid. The guy in the hostel is really nice. The best thing, the location, is really close to most of the important touristic places!

Great little B&B. The buzzer didn't seem to work, so I had to call the owner to get in, which was annoying as it's expensive, but he was then super friendly, so I didn't mind! The free breakfast was really nice as well :) Only problem was it was a bit cold.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts