Juliette House BB Reviews

Vicolo dietro S. Andrea 1, Verona, Italy

Juliette House was a great place to stay. I had a little trouble finding it, but once I did, it was easy and very close to everything I wanted to see. Short walk to arena and the river. The staff was wonderful - very warm and helpful. When I arrived, I was given very clear information and suggestions on what to see from a local's perspective. Breakfast was lovely, and when I left, the man working looked up all the train information for me. Really nice. Would stay here again.

• 8th Aug 2015

I stayed 2 nights with my girlfriend in the room with shared bathroom. Room was good with window to the landyard.Clean bedshits, towels, shower gel and shampoo. Bathroom not very modern, but clean and nice. Every morning there was breakfast waiting for us. There was big kitchen with food and drinks, big table and tv for all guests. Hostel is located on the small calm street next to touristic attractions. We enjoyed our stay. Owner is very kind and helpfull. Thanks a lot.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Portugal

The Juliette BB had a great location and a comfortable bed but that's about the positive thing I have to say. Even though the staff was friendly it was hard to get in contact with them. The room didn't have aircondition(+40C) and there was a single shareable bathroom and toilet in one. The breakfast wasn't that good and a lot of ready-bought foods. I wasn't impressed but did enjoy my stay in Verona

This B&B is the perfect place to stay in, when in Verona. It's really in the center of the city, on a nice small street, close to everything you want. And Gianni was so nice to leave me the instructions for my room because my plane landed very late on a saturday. The room I had was very nice and clean and quiet and the breakfast was delicious. I will return to Juliette House for sure!

Great location and helpful friendly staff. Perfect place to stay in Verona! Would definitely stay again!

• 23rd Jun 2015

This hostel is good in terms of location as we didn't have to pay for buses to get to the centre. However, a major drawback was the lack of air conditioning or fan. Even with the window open at night it was intolerably hot, compounded by the fact that one couldn't get a glass of water from anywhere. On our last morning we had breakfast prepared early for us, which was very kind but there was no drinking water or milk available. This is a shame because the owner was a very pleasant gentleman.

• 11th Jun 2015

An awesome little gem located perfectly in the heart of Verona! All staff are amazing, kind, and helpful, and the owner also owns 2 restaurants and brings homemade cakes and pizza for breakfast! What it may lack in amenities, it makes up for in service. Very clean and very cozy. One of my favorite places to stay because of how it's run! I definitely recommend splurging for this little place. A+

The owner is really nice and helpfull. Two big rooms are amazing, however smaller rooms are quite old. It seems mostly to stay in a flat with a diference that you are in the centre f Verona.

• 28th Apr 2015

Good hostel with very friendly staff! Good experience!

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts