Juliette House BB Reviews

Vicolo dietro S. Andrea 1, Verona, Italy

I stayed 2 nights with my girlfriend in the room with shared bathroom. Room was good with window to the landyard.Clean bedshits, towels, shower gel and shampoo. Bathroom not very modern, but clean and nice. Every morning there was breakfast waiting for us. There was big kitchen with food and drinks, big table and tv for all guests. Hostel is located on the small calm street next to touristic attractions. We enjoyed our stay. Owner is very kind and helpfull. Thanks a lot.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Portugal

The Juliette BB had a great location and a comfortable bed but that's about the positive thing I have to say. Even though the staff was friendly it was hard to get in contact with them. The room didn't have aircondition(+40C) and there was a single shareable bathroom and toilet in one. The breakfast wasn't that good and a lot of ready-bought foods. I wasn't impressed but did enjoy my stay in Verona

Great location and helpful friendly staff. Perfect place to stay in Verona! Would definitely stay again!

• 23rd Jun 2015

This hostel is good in terms of location as we didn't have to pay for buses to get to the centre. However, a major drawback was the lack of air conditioning or fan. Even with the window open at night it was intolerably hot, compounded by the fact that one couldn't get a glass of water from anywhere. On our last morning we had breakfast prepared early for us, which was very kind but there was no drinking water or milk available. This is a shame because the owner was a very pleasant gentleman.

• 11th Jun 2015

An awesome little gem located perfectly in the heart of Verona! All staff are amazing, kind, and helpful, and the owner also owns 2 restaurants and brings homemade cakes and pizza for breakfast! What it may lack in amenities, it makes up for in service. Very clean and very cozy. One of my favorite places to stay because of how it's run! I definitely recommend splurging for this little place. A+

The owner is really nice and helpfull. Two big rooms are amazing, however smaller rooms are quite old. It seems mostly to stay in a flat with a diference that you are in the centre f Verona.

• 28th Apr 2015

Good hostel with very friendly staff! Good experience!

The location is awesome and the host is really thoughtful and full of great advice (the homemade pie he made was a dream). I was really happy to stay at the Juliette's house. I would definitely recommend it.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

We would have loved staying longer but we didn't know how great the city was going to be. The owner Gianni was a perfect host and was very welcoming. He gave us great directions to all the most see sights and provided maps of the city to help guide us. The room was large, clean and had a comfy bed. Also was in the heart of the city and walking distance to everything, except the train station was not as close as we thought. Do not try to walk from the station, the taxi ride over was 12 Euros!

thank you so much!

Amazing place, staff was really helpful. Excellent location

So happy, warm welcome. Everything was beyond my expectations. Couldn't recommend more. Thank you. :)

thank you Cynthia. all the best! :***