• Cukurcuma Caddesi , Hacioglu Sokak No:3 34010 Beyo, Istanbul, Turkey

Superb 413 Total Reviews
Superb 413 Total Reviews
Jumba Hostel Located at Cukurcuma Caddesi , Hacioglu Sokak No:3 34010 Beyo, , Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul 34010 Cukurcuma Caddesi , Hacioglu Sokak No:3 34010 Beyo
94% 413
41.0322920 28.9809370
    Rooms available

• kareena2b
  • England, Female, 41+
16th Nov 2016

This is a lovely old building, everything is on the small side, but is a cosy home that you are welcomed into. Owner is very engaging and helpful, despite my late arrival. Located on a corner plot with a discrete sign but once located, easy to get to and from Taksim Sq and Metro for trip to airport. Pavements are narrow in this area, nothing to do with guest house, just an advisory if dragging a suitcase.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
1st Nov 2016

Miss Lahika was very helpful, especially one time when I needed to contact my guide and she assisted me with the task. The one thing was that I didn't have any slippers with me and when I tried to take a shower in the 2nd floor of the Hostel, there was a bit of a electric current when I touch the shower faucet (maybe i turned on the heater the wrong way? Not sure) I just showered at the 3rd floor but hopefully they could address it.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
1st Nov 2016

Lahika and her sisters are the BEST! Jumba is giving you the feeling as HOME not a hostel, i am enjoy a lot of time in Jumba! i spend lots of time on the house and lovely neighborhood with cafe, design store, cafe , cat and catssssss. LOVELY! As my late flight, Lahika allow me to stay in Jumba until i need to go! Thanks!! I am highly recommend Jumba for my friends and i will be BACK for sure!

5th Oct 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great location, great facilities, and the sisters are the best.

30th Sep 2016

I was at Jumba a month ago, only for a day (between flights) and I liked the hostel very much. I got a single room because I got there very late at night and one of the sisters was waiting for me at 2am! In the morning we sat around, ate breakfast, talked and played guitar, I was explained about the city and how to get everywhere I wanted. At the end of the day I even sat with Lahika for a nice conversation and tea on her treat! =) Will come back!

• Ecuador, Female, 25-30
27th Sep 2016

La host es muy amable y te sientes como en casa tan solo al entrar a Jumba hostel. :)

• USA, Female, 31-40
25th Sep 2016

Lahika made my stay such a pleasure! To be honest, I rarely take the time to leave reviews. But, the kindness and friendliness of Lahika and her sisters was something special. My stay felt like visiting a friend, rather than staying in a hostel. Each day she helped me plan my day, and find what I needed in the city. Lahika I would gladly host you when you make it to NYC! xx

• Pakistan, Female, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016

Very warm and homely hostel. The hostel owners were super helpful and friendly. Great location and great breakfast. The environment and facilities provided made our stay at Jumba really cosy. The bathrooms were a little small, but our overall experience was great, and we'd love to stay there again.

27th Aug 2016

Incredible hostel--such a warm, familial vibe. Immediately felt like home. Loved everyone there and will stay here next time I'm in lovely Istanbul.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

Great location with really helpful & friendly stuff! You will have a family atmosphere! It is free to use the wash machine and u will get a lovely breakfast what is included. We stayed in a Dorm..only negativ point is that the room doesn't have a Air Conditioning just a fan.