Jumba Hostel Reviews

Firuzaga Mahallesi, Hayriye Caddesi No:22 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The best Hostel! So charming. Every morning we woke to actual breakfast being cooked downstairs in the kitchen. There's a rooftop terrace that's great for hanging out. Friendly people. Lovely neighborhood in the heart of Istanbul! Couldn't have asked for a better stay.

• 26th Aug 2015

Jumba didn't feel like a hostel, it felt like a home. I can just recommend it!

Me and my girlfriend had an excellent stay. Staff is very friendly and helping, we felt like staying in our friends apartment more than in a hostel :) Would definitely recommend and stay again! One last thing, I traveled all over Europe and stayed in countless hostels I have to mention Jumba Hostel by far has the best breakfast a hostel can offer :)

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

Such nice people. They maintain a clean and pleasant hostel in an amazing area of Istanbul.

Perfectly sized hostel with a great rooftop in the ideal location run by three sisters who absolutely love meeting people. What more could you ask for?! Stay here if you are in Istanbul!

So friendly & homey & lovely. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The sisters are all so kind and the location is perfect.

Jumba is amazing! Such a comfortable and cozy hostel right in the middle of one of the best neighborhoods in Istambul. The sisters/owners of the hostel are the sweetest ever and make the most delicious breakfast. I met Lahika and Alev and owe them a lot for their help with some journalistic stuff I had to do in Turkey. They gave me friends' contacts and talked me through my travel plans. I would definitely recommend staying in Jumba.

• 12th Aug 2015

Un petit séjour délicieux dans un petit hostel de charme. L'accueil, le petit déjeuner et l'ambiance était fantastique. Il faut y passer !!!

• 12th Aug 2015

My second time there, just as amazing as I remembered it. I'll definitely be coming back to Jumba every time I'm in Istanbul! Run by three great sisters, the hostel has a great rooftop terrace for hangin out and such. The breakfast (which is *included*) is freshly cooked every morning, eggs toast fruit jam Nutella etc. Absolutely recommended!!

Our stay was amazing! The location is perfect. At night it was close to everything you'd like to do, yet the street itself was quiet.

We stayed two nights at Jumba Hostel and we liked it very much. The rooms look like on the pictures and were clean. It is located in a nice neighborhood with many little bars and cafes. Also the breakfast which was very good and fresh.

• 7th Aug 2015