Jumbo Stay STF/IYHF Reviews

Stockholm, Arlanda, Stockholm, Sweden

Converted 747 was a neat place to stay. Both the morning and night staff were friendly, knowledgeable about transportation, and of course spoke English which was greatly appreciated.

• 4th Aug 2015

perfect spit to stay at for the night before your flight,and a really cool idea!loved everything about it, and it was roomier than I thought it would be! far from city but you shouldn't be staying here if you're planning in commuting to the city at all...

I arrived at this hostel after a very stressful weekend where my purse was stolen. The receptionist working at around midnight was SO helpful and was very understanding of my issue. She was extremely helpful and helped me contact my family back home to let them know I was ok. It was certainly the kindest gesture anyone any hostel receptionist has done for me. She truly cared about me enjoying my stay and making sure I knew she could assist with anything. I definitely would reccoment this hostel

• 15th Jul 2015

Too far from Stockholm, no lockers, staff can't tell you how to get to the city, expensive, no ventilation in the rooms at all.

Get a private room. Only stay here if you have to. The room was too small for our stuff. We arrived and there were people in our room already. They were not informed that they would be sharing and were angry. Was told breakfast was included when booking, was told it wasn't upon arrival.

nice and clean hostel. it would be nice if breakfast was included. Very helpful receptionist with a smile.

The dorm room was tiny. There was inadequate air flow in the room making it smelly. The staff gave no information on arrival of where any of the facilities were. When I asked for the wifi code the receptionist looked up from the computer and slid me a printed code on some paper and looked straight back at her computer without uttering one word. The chairs were small and uncomfortable in the communal area. Strengths include location and free shuttle to the airport.

• 6th Jun 2015

Lovely and unique experience to sleep over in a Jumbo Jet! It was very comfortable, felt special and the free bus to/from the terminal made travelling very easy. We had an early flight to catch, and this was simply the best place to stay. What most surprised me was that I heard no airplane noise at all. It was very peaceful corner of the airport where the Jumbo is stationed. Could stay here again on a short visit.

• 21st May 2015