Jumbo Stay STF/IYHF Reviews

Stockholm, Arlanda, Stockholm, Sweden

A great experience! I mean... a plane hotel!?!?!? Of course it's going to be great. The place is incredible, and, from when you see it from down the road, it already makes an impression. Ask the staff if you can peek into the rooms, like the cabin suite on the second floor. Also, it's 3 bus stops away from Arlanda airport on the free shuttle bus, and it's much cheaper than paying to go into the city by train and staying somewhere there.

This hostel is very different. I would only stay here for a night to catch a flight out of Stockholm (ARL). It was relatively small, especially the WC. I was pleasantly surprised on the free breakfast, it was delicious.

Assumed we'd booked the cockpit suite as it was the most expensive room available, but on arrival were offered an 'upgrade' to this room if we'd pay almost the same amount again. Great place to stay however.

Jumbo Stay is a cool novelty, but it's not a place you would go if you wanted to meet people or anything like that. It's a place you stay for one night when you have a flight from Stockholm the next day. The free airport shuttle drives right past it and will take you there in a few minutes. The only thing I'd change is the fact they won't let you wear shoes inside. I'm sure they'll respond with some silly reason why it's their rule, but it's ridiculous to have to take shoes off in the lobby.