Jumbo Stay STF/IYHF Reviews

Stockholm, Arlanda, Stockholm, Sweden

The hotel really awesome !transfer from Boeing 747!very close to Alanda airport !!

Really fun concept! The hostel is airplane themed, with cool little reminders that you are in fact sleeping in a jumbo jet. The staff were super friendly, I arrived two hours before check in starts, but as my room was ready, they let me check in and have a nap! The breakfast cost 65 kr and it was very tasty. The location is excellent! I had a morning flight and I could leave the hostel an hour before and take the free shuttle bus back to the terminal. I would definitely recommend Jumbo Stay!

A fun novelty staying in a plane! Especially convenient as we had an early flight to catch the next morning. Easy access to the hostel with the free shuttle buses to and from the airport