Jumbo Stay STF/IYHF

Fabulous 1263 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 41+
23rd Mar 2017
8.0

We stayed in the Jumbo as we had a flight to catch in the middle of the morning and did not want to ask faml;y members to drive to Arlanda early in the day. The room was clean and quiet. The modular shower, WC and handbasin were clean and the shower worked well. Breakfast is served from 0300 hrs, which helps guests flying early in the morning. We would stay in the Jumbo again.

21st Feb 2017
5.7

Staff was not welcoming at all. Rude actually. The airplane is a cool concept but lacks in everything else.

18th Feb 2017

I needed a place to stay next to Stockholm airport and Jumbo Stay was so conveniently located! There is the ALFA yellow airport shuttle bus that is free abs comes around every 15 minutes dim 4am to midnight. The buffet breakfast was great and the one bedoom with ensuite shower I got was fanatic. Bathroom was clean and they give you a free water and souvenir safety belt. In my private room, I had a TV as well. The staff was great ands very helpful, too! I highly recommend staying there!

• Blankissbby
  • USA, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017
8.0

It's a neat concept to have transformed a jumbo plane into a hostel but it is quite expensive for the size of the room you get. Location is only convenient if you want to stay by the airport in case of an early flight out. It is quite far from the city and it is expensive to get there if you'll be going into town often. The staff was nice and since it wasn't at capacity, they gave me a tour of how the turbines and other rooms look like. Great for aviation enthusiasts!

2nd Jan 2017

Very unique hostel, to say the least. As an airplane nerd I absolutely loved it! Since it is at the Arlanda airport (which is a fair distance from Stockholm proper), I wouldn't recommend using this as a base of operations for exploring the city. It does work great for catching flights of course. My friends and I stayed here the night before we flew out and it worked really well. Easy access to the airport shuttle and terminals.