Jungut Inn Reviews

Monkey Forest Road, Arjuna Lane, Ubud, Indonesia

Very nice to be staing withing a typical balinese house :) Nice breakfast, welcome tea. Clean, any the hot shower was amazing :)

Staff was really nice and I am grateful for all your help during my stay in Ubud, Jungut Inn. Stay in customer service and help your clients as you helped me. I already miss your bed and breaklfast. specially banana pancake breakfast :)

Great place tucked in an alley off the main road. Rooms were clean and breakfast was good. Staff was very friendly and helped organize tours and transportation for a decent price. I wouldn't recommend staying here if you are looking for a social vibe though as it isnt a hostel and only offers private single and double rooms.

Very nice and friendly hostel and staff. Banana pancake breakfast included, i'm a fan now. Would absolutely come back here.

• 16th Sep 2015

We booked the Jungut Inn through HostelWorld and on our arrival were surprised to hear that they were fully booked, however we were taken to the hostel next door which was also owned by the family and was amazing, bathroom was clean and there is a terrace overlooking the small courtyard where we ate breakfast every morning. Great location, it is a two minute walk to the Main Street. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Would recommend.

Very friendly staff, rooms facing a beautiful garden, calm place, very central. Spent two nights there. Banana-Pancakes and fruit for breakfast included!

Staff are so friendly and they brought me my breakfast up to my balcony!

Staff are very friendly and helpful. They helped book my trips and did not rip me off. The room is nice and I would stay here again

Excellent room and breakfast. Friendly staff who were very helpful. Will definitely stay again.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Lovely little place tucked in from the main monkey forest road. Lovely pandan pancakes served to you every morning outside your front porch. About a 15/20min walk to the monkey forest sanctuary. The hosts were accomodating and very helpful! Would have been better with a tv in the room.

View all Ubud Bed and Breakfasts