7.6
Very Good 75 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 75 Total Reviews
Jungut Inn Located at Monkey Forest Road, Arjuna Lane, , Ubud.
Indonesia
Ubud Bali 80571 Monkey Forest Road, Arjuna Lane
76% 75
-8.5081958 115.2614521
    Rooms available

• Uruguay, Couple, 25-30
7th May 2016
6.6

Stayed 1 night, it was good.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2016
6.3

Great location, right off the main strip. However did not feel overly secure. It was a open concept, however there was no security at night and the door in the room only had a piece of wood to secure the door. Shower was awful, had hardly any pressure. Some staff were friendly and helpful, and others were not. It was an okay stay.

• USA, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

I stayed in a private room for a week here and loved it! The hospitality of this hostel was refreshing. I was pleasantly surprised when the breakfast was brought up to my room and promptly cleaned up afterwards. I always had hot water available, and the staff was willing to give me the best and cheapest deal on the tours. The only thing I would complain about was the internet! I couldn't get any work done (I tutor online, requires Skype), but that is to be expected in a South East Asia!

• robtashtravel
  • England, Couple, 18-24
30th Mar 2016

We loved this place, although if you want a buzzing backpacker vibe then this is not the place for you. It was a little bit of simple paradise, great staff, basic but clean rooms, great location, comfy beds, great wifi!

14th Mar 2016

Awesome location, right off the main strip. The owners are really nice, and they helped me book my boat to the Gili islands! You get really yummy free breakfast and the room was clean. I would defiantly stay here again

• Germany, Couple, 31-40
10th Feb 2016
7.7

Although we´ve got a confirmation from hostelworld, there was no room for us at our arrival. After having found another place, the guests in one room left surprisingly, so we could stay here, where we had booked... So better contact the hostel, if they DO have free room. This happend to us two times in Bali.