8.4
Fabulous 93 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 93 Total Reviews
Jungut Inn Located at Monkey Forest Road, Arjuna Lane, , Ubud.
Indonesia
Ubud Bali 80571 Monkey Forest Road, Arjuna Lane
84% 93
-8.5072514 115.2613985
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd Jan 2017

I stayed at the Jungut in from January 3rd until the 18th and I honestly have nothing bad to say, I loved my time there. Having arrived extremely jet lagged and having never travelled anywhere so far away on my own I was a tad disoriented my first couple days but Putu and everyone was so so sweet and willing to help. I'm very independent so didn't ask much but when I did Putu always provided me with all the information I needed and arranged tour guides for me whenever I felt like going on one.

• lucygreg2207
  • England, Female, 25-30
7th Aug 2016
6.3

I had a nice spacious room to myself. Bathroom facilities were fairly basic (no proper shower). Owner very helpful with booking tours for cheap rate. Seemed to be many travellers staying there, so probably a good vibe but I was out early and back late most days.