Jungut Inn

Fabulous 103 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 18-24
12th Feb 2017
7.7

pool right on the beach, nice place to stay a few days but kinda wet sheets on the bed and man insects, no aircon

• England, Male, 25-30
11th Feb 2017
4.6

The room was damp and moldy. The beds mattresses had mould growing on them. Damp bed sheets and a fan that didn't properly work. Unclean and un hygienic bathroom. No toilet paper. There was no hot water and we left before breakfast was served. The property really needs to sort out is damp and mould problem as it can create health risks.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

Great location, just off the main road going down to the monkey forest in Ubud, loads of resteraunts in walking distance. Rooms were clean with balcony areas and ensuite bathrooms. Easy to find and the one member of staff we met spoke English and was helpful. The rooms are locked with a padlock, but the doors can still be pushed slightly open but this wasn't a problem as the area was safe. Would recommend to backpackers and couples looking for somewhere cheap and nice in Ubud.

• England, Female, 31-40
27th Jan 2017

Really cute room, great boiling hot shower. Lovely breakfast and helpful staff.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd Jan 2017

I stayed at the Jungut in from January 3rd until the 18th and I honestly have nothing bad to say, I loved my time there. Having arrived extremely jet lagged and having never travelled anywhere so far away on my own I was a tad disoriented my first couple days but Putu and everyone was so so sweet and willing to help. I'm very independent so didn't ask much but when I did Putu always provided me with all the information I needed and arranged tour guides for me whenever I felt like going on one.