Justabed Reviews

38 avenue Augustin Dumont, Malakoff, Paris, France

I spent 12 nights at this place and I can honestly say that it was an amazing decision. The staff were extremely helpful, the cleaning crew came in daily, and the place it self felt like a home. My only issue fell with some of the tenants due to the fact they were extremely sloppy and would leave their dishes in the sick and/or leave a mess in the kitchen and expect the staff to clean. But besides that I couldn't have asked for a better place. Nice and quite in a very relaxed neighborhood.

• 9th Aug 2014

Could only checkin before 9pm which caused problems for us

This hostel is a rip off. They have a curfew, locked us out after we called for a late check in and then wouldn't refund our money. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• 13th Jul 2014

the hostel was dirty (the fridge has not been emtied for a while) breadcrumbs in the kitchendrawers, etc. The reception closes as mentioned on the website at 9pm. Even I wrote an email that I d be a bit late (noone responded) they closed at nine o clock. On the next day I had to wait for ages for anyone who d help me checking in. The wifi only works occassionally in the dorms and sometimes there is no electricity. The water runs cold after a time and two showers are floading

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Austria

Arrived by motorbike

Overall a good hostel and would stay again. We stayed in a 4 bed room which was clean and had good sized lockers for leaving your things during the day (bring your own padlock). The toilets were not too clean, and two out of the three showers were a bit dodgy, the third shower was great. Kitchen is well equipped. Staff helpful enough. Common room/tv room/kitchen set out is good, plenty of room to sit around and meet new people.

Not really much to say about this place. The staff was very nice enough to wait for us to check in after the allotted check in time though. That was greatly appreciated, otherwise we would've been on the streets. Location is not too far from the metro, but nothing special.

The worst hostel i have ever seen,we were in time and book 6 person room,but they offer us first 4 per room and it was like a farm house there was nothing around and the security was in deep,than they sent us to another apartment,the atmosphere was really really bad the showers hasn't got a door only a curtain it was very dirty,on the blankets,pillows everywhere was hairs,bristles the only ''good'' think is we didn't stay here and they give our money back.

Don't say here. It was awful!!! My whole paris experience was ruined because of it!