6.6
Good 176 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 176 Total Reviews
Justabed Located at 38 avenue Augustin Dumont, Malakoff, Paris.
France
Paris Paris 92240 38 avenue Augustin Dumont, Malakoff
66% 176
48.8214468 2.2929385
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

A really quiet, easy going place to stay. Top marks!! :)

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
8th Jun 2016
3.1

1. Because I arrived later than 21hrs, they said they will send me an email with direction for a keys. They didn't. I spent first night on the street, morning after girl on reception told me I had to remind them for that email. Hello, noone told me that!!! 2. Hostel has two locations. Mine was an old, small house with four private rooms. My room was like you are in basement, with awfull smell.

31st May 2016
4.9

If there are other young backpackers like me looking for some cheap accomodation in Paris then I´d suggest spending a little more money on a different hostel. The atmosphere was non-existent (really hard to meet people if you´re a solo traveller as most of the people there were much older) and it´s SO FAR AWAY from everything. Yes, there is a metro nearby but at 1.80 each way it adds up because you will HAVE to buy a ticket every day. The kitchen/showers were decent but I wouldn´t reccommend

20th May 2016
5.7

Pretty average place overall. Cheap because of its location but the Metro isn't overall cheap so it would probably be worth paying more to be central. My room wasn't cleaned when I checked in and had to be moved to another. Staff were pretty uninterested when I approached them about it. Kitchen facilities are handing but not much of a vibe at the hostel. If you're happy to pay / travel the Metro it might be worth it but for a shorter trip I'd stay more centra.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
25th Apr 2016
7.4

It is what it says - just a bed. But that is all I wanted and so I was happy. It was very quite with only 4 guests which actually suited me since I did not have to wait to take a shower etc. The hostel is only 10 min away from the metro station and you are in Paris city centre in no time. There is also a bakery and a small grocery store just outside.

6th Apr 2016

A decent hostel with nice staff. Easy pick!