7.0
Very Good 179 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 179 Total Reviews
Justabed Located at 38 avenue Augustin Dumont, Malakoff, Paris.
France
Paris Paris 92240 38 avenue Augustin Dumont, Malakoff
70% 179
48.8214468 2.2929385
    Rooms available

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
7.1

It was very noisy, to the point where I was unable to sleep, no aircon (36 degrees that day) and the lights in the room didn't work. Also the mattress was so worn through that I could feel metal between my shoulders, not cool. It was clean though.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

A really quiet, easy going place to stay. Top marks!! :)

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
8th Jun 2016
3.1

1. Because I arrived later than 21hrs, they said they will send me an email with direction for a keys. They didn't. I spent first night on the street, morning after girl on reception told me I had to remind them for that email. Hello, noone told me that!!! 2. Hostel has two locations. Mine was an old, small house with four private rooms. My room was like you are in basement, with awfull smell.