Justabed Reviews

38 avenue Augustin Dumont, Malakoff, Paris, France

The rooms are nice and the atmosphere in the hostel is very friendly. It's just a bit uncomfortable in winters because the heating in some rooms is not good and sometimes the shower does not run warm water...but these are minor inconveniences. I enjoyed my stay otherwise!

• 29th Dec 2014
  • India

I spent 12 nights at this place and I can honestly say that it was an amazing decision. The staff were extremely helpful, the cleaning crew came in daily, and the place it self felt like a home. My only issue fell with some of the tenants due to the fact they were extremely sloppy and would leave their dishes in the sick and/or leave a mess in the kitchen and expect the staff to clean. But besides that I couldn't have asked for a better place. Nice and quite in a very relaxed neighborhood.

• 9th Aug 2014