Justabed Reviews

38 avenue Augustin Dumont, Malakoff, Paris, France

I spent 12 nights at this place and I can honestly say that it was an amazing decision. The staff were extremely helpful, the cleaning crew came in daily, and the place it self felt like a home. My only issue fell with some of the tenants due to the fact they were extremely sloppy and would leave their dishes in the sick and/or leave a mess in the kitchen and expect the staff to clean. But besides that I couldn't have asked for a better place. Nice and quite in a very relaxed neighborhood.

• 9th Aug 2014

Could only checkin before 9pm which caused problems for us

This hostel is a rip off. They have a curfew, locked us out after we called for a late check in and then wouldn't refund our money. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• 13th Jul 2014

the hostel was dirty (the fridge has not been emtied for a while) breadcrumbs in the kitchendrawers, etc. The reception closes as mentioned on the website at 9pm. Even I wrote an email that I d be a bit late (noone responded) they closed at nine o clock. On the next day I had to wait for ages for anyone who d help me checking in. The wifi only works occassionally in the dorms and sometimes there is no electricity. The water runs cold after a time and two showers are floading

• 1st Jul 2014