Juyoh Hotel

9.3
Superb 86 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

Place was perfectly clean and while not right in the centre, also not far from the JR and metro stations. Good facilities and helpful staff, a quiet place in a quieter part of Tokyo.

31st Oct 2016

The best place hands down in Tokyo. The first time I travel back to Japan which was in 2013 this was the first place I stayed just because I found it on the Internet and the fares seems great, a private room (a great value for a traveler) for an amazing rate. Then I fell in love instantly, the walk to the station is a great morning walk not far not short and you always find a store in the way for a nice morning treat. Only on my 4th visit I could find space again no wonder why is so hard.