Juyoh Hotel Reviews

2-15-3 Kiyokawa Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Juyoh was fantastic value for what I paid. I would definitely recommend it. It's in a shitamachi neighborhood (Taito-ku) which are considered the old heart and soul of Tokyo, and just wandering around the streets give you picturesque views of Tokyo SkyTree and a glimpse into daily life for Tokyo residents. That being said, it's a 10-15 minute Tokyo Metro ride into all the busy sightseeing/shopping areas.

• 28th Nov 2014

Location has been mentioned before, but to be fair, for Tokyo it is reasonably close to a train

I spent one day in the Western room which is a bunk bed style room with a raised single bunk. I did not enjoy this experience as it leaves very little room to maneuver and is not very well lit. I asked to change and the next day I was in my preferred Japanese tatami mat style room. Much better and so worth it. I seriously think that they should scrap the bunk bed room because it's soooo annoying, however I'm not the manager and if some customers prefer it, to each their own. Good hostel.

Good choice, especially for the price for a private room. Building and rooms are secure, plus they have lock boxes in the lobby for valuables. The only knock I have on this place is that the locati