Juyoh Hotel Reviews

2-15-3 Kiyokawa Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I spent one day in the Western room which is a bunk bed style room with a raised single bunk. I did not enjoy this experience as it leaves very little room to maneuver and is not very well lit. I asked to change and the next day I was in my preferred Japanese tatami mat style room. Much better and so worth it. I seriously think that they should scrap the bunk bed room because it's soooo annoying, however I'm not the manager and if some customers prefer it, to each their own. Good hostel.

Good choice, especially for the price for a private room. Building and rooms are secure, plus they have lock boxes in the lobby for valuables. The only knock I have on this place is that the locati

It was more then good. It met my needs perfectly. It was a good base to explore Tokyo from. Very good.

Is a very good place to stay at night. Has many services, but a some far from JR stations (if you have pass)

Not the most central location, but still located on one of the primary metro lines and close to Unedo Park. Facilities very clean.

Some customers lowers the "Cleanliness", if the toilet or the shared rooms are not clean that will be the fault of the customers. The hotel staff is really friendly and do their best to keep it clean.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

This hotel is excellent value for money, convenient location near the metro, with very helpful staff and good facilities.

• 31st Mar 2014

INSTRUCTIONS TO FIND HOSTEL WERE VAGUE

Second time at stayed at Juyoh hotel, would you it again! Great and easy to find location near the city centre, great lobby with free Internet and great atmosphere, clean facilities, does it get more relaxed than this hotel:-)