7.5
Very Good 79 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 79 Total Reviews
Juyoh Hotel Located at 2-15-3 Kiyokawa Taito-ku, , Tokyo.
Japan
Tokyo 1110022 2-15-3 Kiyokawa Taito-ku
75% 79
35.7267304 139.8007974
    Rooms available

31st Oct 2016

The best place hands down in Tokyo. The first time I travel back to Japan which was in 2013 this was the first place I stayed just because I found it on the Internet and the fares seems great, a private room (a great value for a traveler) for an amazing rate. Then I fell in love instantly, the walk to the station is a great morning walk not far not short and you always find a store in the way for a nice morning treat. Only on my 4th visit I could find space again no wonder why is so hard.