K & B Hostel

Fabulous 191 Total Reviews
Fabulous 191 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
6th Dec 2016

I think it was renovated about 3 years ago and now it is beginning to show some wear, but they make an effort to keep it clean which is what matters to me. It is quiet most of the time, although the staff can get loud sometimes at night talking to each other in the common areas. However my room this last time was near the front desk so that was part of the problem - on the other hand I was near the Wifi router which was good :-) I'm used to the place and so will keep going back there.