K&T Boardinghouse 2 Reviews

Chwallagasse 2, Vienna, Austria

We came late to the hostel, but it was no problem. We got all the information we needed and the room was awesome. Would definitely stay there again.

The staff needs to be more friendly and willing to help its customers. Alena the lady that stayed at the hostel and also ran the place was very rude and very judgemental of everything we did.

Overall pretty great place and location. Had no problems

• 17th Jun 2015

Very clean in a great location. Helpful staff and comfortable accommodations. Would highly recommend staying here.

• 27th May 2015

Absolutely Fantastic place to stay. Easily the largest, cleanest, most accommodating room I ever booked. Host was fantastic, provided value information for sightseeing, transportation and where to eat on a budget. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. I booked a twin private room which was far more like a studio apartment. Again spotless and good location. I'd have to nitpick to find any type of problem at all. More like a hotel than a hostel.

• 5th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I can say only the best things, my compliments and best wishes!

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Serbia
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Wonderful place, beautiful old building. Very convenient to walk and see everything👍 they were very helpful with sight seeing and recommendations, definitely would stay again. no English TV stations.

• 2nd Feb 2015