K's House Mt.Fuji Reviews

6713-108, Funatsu, Fujikawaguchiko, Minamitsuru-gu, Mount Fuji, Japan

It was very good time at the hostel, we went afterwards to Kyoto and Fuji was better for sure.

Everything was great, except for the wi-fi. Sometimes it worked just fine but most of the time it didn't work at all.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Best K's we've found! Massive kitchen with all utensils and stoves. Clean comfy rooms. Cool tv lounge dining with blankies you can borrow. Super helpful staff. Free coffee, tea, oil etc. Would highly recommend!! Only thing I would say is the signs in the bathrooms telling people to pay to use the showers after they check out are a bit unwelcoming, especially if people are catching night buses and things after staying several nights. Not a good feeling to be made to feel unwelcome.

Such a great place! Staff experts and very willing to help. Really modern dorms and commom room with comfy couches, tatami tv and dining areas. Great facilities esp the kitchen. Close to shops and train station. Spotlessly clean. But I didn't like the signs saying you should pay if you wanted to shower after checking out, it seems unnecessary and rude given you've paid tp stay there for several nights and a showef is such a small cost.

Great hostel, wish we could've stayed longer. Awesome location to view mt fuji and explore the area with rental bikes. Staff are super friendly and helpful - they gave my friend and I a lift back to the station with our heavy suitcases and instructions on how to get to our next destination. Would definitely come back here.

I love the K's Hostels. They are so clean, organised, and well run. This one is very spacious and warm. (I went in the winter.) There was free parking. The only downer was that the wi-fi didn't work very well. The kitchen is always clean and organized with everything clearly labeled. And, because everything is so smoothly run, all the travelers pick up after themselves. I'm only sad that I didn't choose to stay at a K's House when I went to Tokyo.

I had an enjoyable stay at Ks Hostel. I was in a dorm, it was cosy, the showers were good, the kitchen was large and the common room was always warm and a great place to socialise and meet others! They had a Christmas Eve party when I was there and it was lots of fun! I recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 24th Dec 2014

Most parts were fine, but I woke up in the morning with a rash, which I presume is from the bedclothes, but could have also been the tatami. This is a known allergy I have, and isn't necessarily down to bad service on their part, but I was wondering if it's possible to request an extra service for those with skin allergies.

The hostel is very good with comfortable bedding and convenient facilities. It is very close to the kawaguchiko lake.

Excellent stay! All instructions were clear and concise. Not a noisy joint. Very clean! Close to everything

• 3rd Dec 2014

This was an awesome place to stay! The staff were just lovely and so helpful and friendly. Thankyou very much !

I too also in the tourism industry. Staff could try this approach: Getting to know ur customers more. I feel the counter is a barrier. Wished d staff would just gel in but then again I'm sure it's not for everybody. Remember go the cafe before 7-11. It's affordable

A great hostel in a wonderful location. The kitchen facilities are really good so too is the common area. Would stay again

Highly recommended!

Great quality for the price. Clean hostel with nice kitchen. Isolation between the rooms is bad. Not many showers but it wasn't a problem for us.

Amazingly helpful staff, great location, fantastic facilities.

It a nice place to stay when you go to kawaguchi ko since it has it's own bar so you don't feel alone if you can't climb the Fuji san and have nothing to do.

Excellent hostel, met a guy on my first day and decided to climb Mt Fuji the next. Can rent bicycles and ride around the lake which is very nearby with great views of Mt Fuji. Big rooms, nice people, very clean facilities.

Really good vibe at hostel, staff is amazing and super friendly, very clean, recommend heading down to k's bar one for a big glass of beer to break the ice and meet locals, travellers and hostel staff, bike rental at hostel is priced fair

Awesome, got us hooked on K's Hostels! Great staff, great atmosphere.