K's House Mt.Fuji Reviews

6713-108, Funatsu, Fujikawaguchiko, Minamitsuru-gu, Mount Fuji, Japan

Stayed for a night, when I had booked for 2. Had to pay a small penalty for late cancellation, but that's any place. Staff were super chill about it; in fact, the next day, they said I over paid the penalty fee and refunded ~200 yen; they didn't have to, I wouldn't have known, but that's bc I live in Cali. The staff are incredibly helpful, they knew how to get you to all the attractions. Be sure to get coupons for some of the attractions before you head out. I should've stated that 2nd night.

Great place to stay in kawaguchiko. Short walk to the lake, very clean and friendly staff. 10/10 would recomend.

Great hostel. Lots of common space and a huge kitchen. located relatively close to the train station and lake is great.

really nice facilities for girls! never see any hostel offer cleanser and moisturizer. they even have hair curler!!

Great location with views of Mt. Fuji and the lake just out the door. Excellent, helpful staff. Good, well supplied kitchen, nice, clean couch area and common space. Amazing Japanese heated table! Room and toilets were clean and functioning, simple, no complaints. Cheap bike rentals are a great bonus! Less than half the price of everywhere else in town!

Good place in fuji

The cubes were pretty small, I was on the top and it was a hassle to contort myself while making my bed. Besides that, the bed was very comfortable, no complaints.

Really enjoyed the stay here and meeting other people.

The hostel's atmosphere was so comfortable I wish i could live there.

• 20th Dec 2015
  • Taiwan

The hostel itself is great but its distance to Kawaguchiko Station is quite a walk. I think it is about 1.4km. You need to walk to Kawaguchiko Station for the tourists bus to take you around Kawaguchiko Fuji. The pick-up and the drop-off service is only available during arrival and departure. The staff are nice. One of them helped to carry our luggage up the stairs to our room which weigh 16 and 9 kilos each at one go. I was impressed. The hostel should provide elevator to hostel guests.

Good hostel, big chain but good value for money. You won'the have a different experience but everything it''s clean and confortable.

Very god hostel, great staff, pickup from station is a great service. Only complaint is that our room had a smell. Leaving the window open all day helped a bit.

Staff were super helpful especially with helping plan for things such as local bus times, even calling up fujiQ amusement park to ask about luggage storage. Highly recommended

I really enjoyed my time at this hostel and would definitely recommend it to anyone stopping by Mount Fuji. The hostel is quite large and you are bound to meet people. There is a large common room area that is great for relaxing and just has a really nice vibe to it. The only recommendation I would make is that the staff at this k's house are not as integrated and helpful as the staff at the Tokyo K's house

It was very good and so I will be back.

First hostel experience and loved! Don't recommend going on your first day in Japan like I did though- long way to get there!

Amazing hostel, GREAT !!!! Only disadvantage - a bit far from bus station, but very close to lake and beautiful view points of fuji

Very pleasant hostel in a lovely location. The facilities and atmosphere are both great and as a place to stay for a night or two offers very good value for money.

Great hostel, the staff is kind, speak perfect English and can give you nice advices oxf what to do in the area. The hostel itself is used from many travellers which you can socialize to. Would bestaying in this hostel again if I come back to Kawaguchiko.

K's house was everything you could ask for in a hostel. Super friendly staff who are happy to pick you up from the train station, clean facilities, comfy beds and a fun atmosphere. We had an awesome five nights in Kawaguchiko, thanks K's house!

• 25th Oct 2015