K's House Mt.Fuji Reviews

6713-108, Funatsu, Fujikawaguchiko, Minamitsuru-gu, Mount Fuji, Japan

An outstanding place - catering to travellers' needs extremely well. I stayed at other hostels in Japan too and K's House stands up very strongly. All the basics are taken care of that travellers appreciate (eg - English-speaking staff; free maps of the area; free pick ups etc); and then there are the extras, like free coffee and fluffy slippers, hairdryers etc. I had a really good evening in their bar next door too. In terms of value, I couldn't ask for more.

Want some free hot chocolate / milk Door should be able to keep the voice Bathroom was great

This was probably the best hostel I've stayed at during my time in Japan! Great facilities (big kitchen area), very clean, friendly staff who can speak English well, very close to large supermarket chain which has jaw dropping ridiculously cheap prices, pick-up & drop off available to station... this place also provides a tour around the area (highly recommended). I could go on & on. When I come back this time to climb Mt.Fuji, I'll definitely be staying here again.

Could not fault anything, perhaps a perfect example of how a hostel should be

I had a good stay in K's House Mt. Fuji.

Although only one day in K's House Mt. Fuji, it's feels like a whole year. Good, best service! :)

We stay for 1 night, they can pick up at kawaguchiko st, near from kawaguchiko bridge, a supermarket need 15 minute walk from this hostel, thanks to Marino and Ericko

very well organized, clean hostel with helpful staff and great amenities.

Without a doubt the cleanest and tidiest hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff were extremely helpful and the access upon late night check in was very well thought out. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Far from station

K's House Mt. Fuji isn't easy to get to, but once you arrive there are plenty of things to do if you enjoy the outdoors. The facilities are well managed and the common area is an easy place to meet new people. Over all I had a great time there and I would recommend anyone to go there and check out everything Kawaguchiko has to offer.

• 17th Mar 2014

Great hostel overall with super friendly staff and nice spatious facilities and beds. Would recommend it!

good hostel in mt.fuji ..i just one night there..

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

i recommend this place....its quie nice....n it got free pick up service from n to kawaguchiko station.....i would stay there again if i go to kawaguchiko...

This hostel was great. The staff was friendly and helpful and will go out of their way to make sure you have what you need and know where you are going. It's just a short walk to a nice onsen and a bridge where you can get a great view of the sun rising over Mt. Fuji. I loved that I could rent a bike for pretty cheap as well and explore the city. I would definitely stay here again.

Warm, modern, clean and with lovely staff.

This Hostel had everything you could possibly need or want. The room I had was beautiful Japanese style room with Tattami. The Futon was extremely comfortable. The kitchen and lounge were fully stocked and provided a warm environment to meet other travellers.

No elevator so leave ur heavy luggage somewhere else! They have a great tour from k's but it should be run more often so I missed out :(. Overall great hostel. Not a party hostel nor an overall youth hostel (50% under 30, the other half over 40) but u can meet others; u just have to talk. Make sure u rent a bike around lake kawaguchiko to see awesome views of my fuji.

Pretty good place. Dorms were comfortable, bathrooms ok. They had a decent looking kitchen, but we didn't prepare anything difficult, so not sure about utensils. It was super clean, close enough to everything you would want to see. Good common/eating area.

I like this hostel . It has fully kitchen facility.