K's House Mt.Fuji Reviews

6713-108, Funatsu, Fujikawaguchiko, Minamitsuru-gu, Mount Fuji, Japan

Most parts were fine, but I woke up in the morning with a rash, which I presume is from the bedclothes, but could have also been the tatami. This is a known allergy I have, and isn't necessarily down to bad service on their part, but I was wondering if it's possible to request an extra service for those with skin allergies.

The hostel is very good with comfortable bedding and convenient facilities. It is very close to the kawaguchiko lake.

Excellent stay! All instructions were clear and concise. Not a noisy joint. Very clean! Close to everything

• 3rd Dec 2014

This was an awesome place to stay! The staff were just lovely and so helpful and friendly. Thankyou very much !

I too also in the tourism industry. Staff could try this approach: Getting to know ur customers more. I feel the counter is a barrier. Wished d staff would just gel in but then again I'm sure it's not for everybody. Remember go the cafe before 7-11. It's affordable

A great hostel in a wonderful location. The kitchen facilities are really good so too is the common area. Would stay again

Highly recommended!

Great quality for the price. Clean hostel with nice kitchen. Isolation between the rooms is bad. Not many showers but it wasn't a problem for us.

Amazingly helpful staff, great location, fantastic facilities.

It a nice place to stay when you go to kawaguchi ko since it has it's own bar so you don't feel alone if you can't climb the Fuji san and have nothing to do.

Excellent hostel, met a guy on my first day and decided to climb Mt Fuji the next. Can rent bicycles and ride around the lake which is very nearby with great views of Mt Fuji. Big rooms, nice people, very clean facilities.

Really good vibe at hostel, staff is amazing and super friendly, very clean, recommend heading down to k's bar one for a big glass of beer to break the ice and meet locals, travellers and hostel staff, bike rental at hostel is priced fair

Awesome, got us hooked on K's Hostels! Great staff, great atmosphere.

Everything is excellent, The location is good, but walking from the station to K's is about 25 minutes. There is a free shuttle, but to contact it you must have a telephone. I am looking forward to staying at other K,s House.

We appreciate you spent time to give us your comment! It normally takes around 15 minutes between Kawaguchiko station and our hostel. There is a pay phone at Kawaguchiko station. So, it is easy to contact to us for our shuttle service even for someone who does not have a cellphone. Other K's House branches also provide to accommodate you. We hope you enjoy to stay those places as well!

Amazing number 1 hostel in kawaguchiko area.

It is great to hear thought we were the number one hostel in Kawaguchiko area! We keep to work hard to provide amazing services. We look forward to your stay in our hostel again!

2nd time I stayed here, and why wouldn't I? This hostel is strategic, value for money, and just overall awesome!

Fantastic staff! Really helpful!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Wales

We are so happy to hear that our helps impressed you! We will be pleased to keep to accommodate our guests!

You can always trust to get good quality accomodation and service when you're staying at K's house. Thank you!

We appreciate you spent to give us a good comment! We are always trying to provide better services. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

K's House Mt.Fuji was very clean and had all of the basic necessities. The staff were also very accommodating and helped with transportation.

Thank you very much to leave such a nice comment! We hope to welcoming you again!!

Very happy with the hostel the pick up service from the station is so so good especially when your carrying all your bags! Would be happy to recommend this hostel!

Thank you very much for leaving us your feedback! We are also happy to hear that our service helped you. We hope you to stay with us again!