K's House Mt.Fuji Reviews

6713-108, Funatsu, Fujikawaguchiko, Minamitsuru-gu, Mount Fuji, Japan

For japan a quite big hostel; everything was nice and clean but I like the atmosphere of smaller hostels better

Thank you for your comment. Your comment is very helpful for us. We will try to have more homy atmospher. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again.

Our room for private 4 persons is too small. We should remove the table when we want go to bed all.

Thank you very much for your feedback. Japanese-style room are functionally designed to be used day and night. As the lounge in day time and a sleeping area during the night in the same space. That is why folding table and Japanese futon are removable. Anyway, we hope you enjoyed to stay with Japanese own atmosphere during your stay in our hostel!!

The location is about 15-20min walk from train station, and there's no convenient public transport to get you around - but the hostel provides a pick-up service from/to the station on your arrival/departure days, which is great. All in all, great hostel, solid internet - unexpected bonus is the availability of reasonably priced rental bikes.

Thank you for your comment. 15min walk is ok in our opinion and thank you for mentioning our pickup service! Cycling around the lake is great way to chill out and we try to offer reasonable price for rental bike. Hope to see you again!

Very friendly

Thank you very much for your comment! We are always happy to meet our guests and pleased to help them as much as possible. We look forward to having your stay with us again on your next visit to Mt.Fuji area!

Free pick-up and drop off at the station, friendly staff and good facilities. Helped us organise our way to Kyoto from the hostel and made transport reservations for us. We hired a bike from the hostel and cycled around the lake, it was beautiful. Would recommend.

Thank you for your comment. Helping our guest with transportation and organizing travel schedule is big part of our work. No problem! We are happy that you liked the area, and hope to see you again!

The hostel itself was very clean and comfortable. Big common roon and kitchen combined with clean bathroom. The staff were also helpful. The only disadvantage thing is the location which is about 10-15 minutes walk to the train station.

Thank you very much for leaving us your feedback. We appreciate your kind review! This kind of comment makes us more eager to work hard to provide amazing facilities and help our guests. Regarding the location of our hostel, we are pleased to pick our guests up for their check-in at Kawaguchiko station(8:00am-19:30pm). We also provide the reguler shuttle services to drop them off the station after their check-out. Anyway, we hope to have you return next time you're in Mt.Fuji area!

An outstanding place - catering to travellers' needs extremely well. I stayed at other hostels in Japan too and K's House stands up very strongly. All the basics are taken care of that travellers appreciate (eg - English-speaking staff; free maps of the area; free pick ups etc); and then there are the extras, like free coffee and fluffy slippers, hairdryers etc. I had a really good evening in their bar next door too. In terms of value, I couldn't ask for more.

Thank you very much for your comment! We are really happy you had a good stay with us. We provide fluffy slippers in Winter and breathable slippers in Summer. We hope you get a chance to come and stay with us again!

Want some free hot chocolate / milk Door should be able to keep the voice Bathroom was great

This was probably the best hostel I've stayed at during my time in Japan! Great facilities (big kitchen area), very clean, friendly staff who can speak English well, very close to large supermarket chain which has jaw dropping ridiculously cheap prices, pick-up & drop off available to station... this place also provides a tour around the area (highly recommended). I could go on & on. When I come back this time to climb Mt.Fuji, I'll definitely be staying here again.

Could not fault anything, perhaps a perfect example of how a hostel should be

I had a good stay in K's House Mt. Fuji.

Although only one day in K's House Mt. Fuji, it's feels like a whole year. Good, best service! :)

We stay for 1 night, they can pick up at kawaguchiko st, near from kawaguchiko bridge, a supermarket need 15 minute walk from this hostel, thanks to Marino and Ericko

very well organized, clean hostel with helpful staff and great amenities.

I had a fantastic time here. I've stayed in several of the K's hostel chain now and the staff are so welcoming. I was lucky enough to be here while they were celebrating their anniversary, and joined in the celebration including traditional Japanese music and making our own food. The advice on what to do in the area was excellent, although I felt there weren't enough bathrooms for the number of beds, and a lack of lockers meant it didn't feel so secure. That said, all my belongings stayed safe.

Without a doubt the cleanest and tidiest hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff were extremely helpful and the access upon late night check in was very well thought out. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Far from station

K's House Mt. Fuji isn't easy to get to, but once you arrive there are plenty of things to do if you enjoy the outdoors. The facilities are well managed and the common area is an easy place to meet new people. Over all I had a great time there and I would recommend anyone to go there and check out everything Kawaguchiko has to offer.

• 17th Mar 2014

Great hostel overall with super friendly staff and nice spatious facilities and beds. Would recommend it!

good hostel in mt.fuji ..i just one night there..

• 6th Mar 2014