K's House Mt.Fuji Reviews

6713-108, Funatsu, Fujikawaguchiko, Minamitsuru-gu, Mount Fuji, Japan

Decent location as the town is small. The hostel staff is very helpful and speaks great English! I'd recommend this stay to travelers who arrive by train/bus as they offer free pickups before night time. The price for certain things within the hostel was rather expensive, such as towel rentals. I suggest staff to lower prices!

Maybe improving/changing the computer settings into english results could help the travellers more on their search instead of Japanese.

• 14th Mar 2015

The bus service to and from the station is great!

Excellent hostel. Perfect location, great staff, very clean, many facilities.

A very nice place to stay in Mt Fuji.

Good location, can walk from Kawaguchiko Station. Their HW booking does not list the DATES of the Mt. Fuji tour, only learned upon arrival it was not running yet. Good kitchen and common area - guests pretty much followed the rules. No wifi on second floor. Overall good experience.

This is the best large hostel I've stayed at. Huge kitchen and common area, proactive and friendly staff, and awesome location. Super pleased.

Very nice hostel staff are very friendly. More relaxing calm hostel but the seems to be the vibe of the hole town. Recommending hiring a bike to explore

I really like my stay there, even though this Hostel is kind of hard to find with the written direction. But if you can make a call, they will pick u up right away. hahaha!

A really friendly, clean hostel in a great location for Mt Fuji and the lake. Highly recommended!

We had an overnight stop at K's House to see Mt Fuji. We stayed in a traditional Japanese Family room. the staff were very friendly and eager to help us with local advice and tips on where to eat. The hostel was clean, warm and friendly. the bathrooms were clean and showers had great pressure.

It was very good time at the hostel, we went afterwards to Kyoto and Fuji was better for sure.

Everything was great, except for the wi-fi. Sometimes it worked just fine but most of the time it didn't work at all.

Best K's we've found! Massive kitchen with all utensils and stoves. Clean comfy rooms. Cool tv lounge dining with blankies you can borrow. Super helpful staff. Free coffee, tea, oil etc. Would highly recommend!! Only thing I would say is the signs in the bathrooms telling people to pay to use the showers after they check out are a bit unwelcoming, especially if people are catching night buses and things after staying several nights. Not a good feeling to be made to feel unwelcome.

Such a great place! Staff experts and very willing to help. Really modern dorms and commom room with comfy couches, tatami tv and dining areas. Great facilities esp the kitchen. Close to shops and train station. Spotlessly clean. But I didn't like the signs saying you should pay if you wanted to shower after checking out, it seems unnecessary and rude given you've paid tp stay there for several nights and a showef is such a small cost.

Great hostel, wish we could've stayed longer. Awesome location to view mt fuji and explore the area with rental bikes. Staff are super friendly and helpful - they gave my friend and I a lift back to the station with our heavy suitcases and instructions on how to get to our next destination. Would definitely come back here.

I love the K's Hostels. They are so clean, organised, and well run. This one is very spacious and warm. (I went in the winter.) There was free parking. The only downer was that the wi-fi didn't work very well. The kitchen is always clean and organized with everything clearly labeled. And, because everything is so smoothly run, all the travelers pick up after themselves. I'm only sad that I didn't choose to stay at a K's House when I went to Tokyo.

I had an enjoyable stay at Ks Hostel. I was in a dorm, it was cosy, the showers were good, the kitchen was large and the common room was always warm and a great place to socialise and meet others! They had a Christmas Eve party when I was there and it was lots of fun! I recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 24th Dec 2014

Most parts were fine, but I woke up in the morning with a rash, which I presume is from the bedclothes, but could have also been the tatami. This is a known allergy I have, and isn't necessarily down to bad service on their part, but I was wondering if it's possible to request an extra service for those with skin allergies.

The hostel is very good with comfortable bedding and convenient facilities. It is very close to the kawaguchiko lake.