K's House Mt.Fuji Reviews

6713-108, Funatsu, Fujikawaguchiko, Minamitsuru-gu, Mount Fuji, Japan

Good staffs and facilities

If only the staff could be more helpful and friendly

I stayed here for consecutive 11 nights and I satisfied on my decision. I could do activity which I love here, cycling up mt.Fuji every day and take a rest at K's house. ^ ^

Everything is much bigger than the agerage Japanese hostels.

Spacious common area. Convenient spacing inside the building. A little far from the bus station. Excellent service.

one of the best hostels Ive been!

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Finland

One of the best hostels I visited in Japan! 2 nights I stayed in a spacious 6-bed mixed dorm with sliding doors, tatami-mats, dim light and comfy bunk beds (each with its own reading light). New fully equipped kitchen with free (fresh) coffee, tea, oil, shoyu sauce. Walking distance from station, lake, onsen, hills. Helpfull, friendly, well informed english speaking staff. I loved the comfy japanese style athmosphere, which saved my rainy stay (shoe dryer!). Good for long and short term stay.

1 2 Next » last »