Superb 311 Total Reviews
Superb 311 Total Reviews
KACLLA, The Healing Dog Hostel Located at Calle Porta 461, , Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima lima 18 Calle Porta 461
91% 311
-12.1262711 -77.0325063
    Rooms available

14th Jan 2017

Enjoyed my stay here! Ideal location, quiet and really beautiful hostel. Taxis to and from airport were convenient and easily arranged. I would definitely come back next time I'm in Lima!

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Jan 2017

Lovely relaxing hostel. Always felt very clean in the common areas and in my dorm it smelt so nice! Great place for getting good sleep. Big roomy lockers and plug sockets by the beds. Nice staff and dog! Good healthy breakfast although perhaps an option for people who don't like peanut butter would be good! Would definitely stay here again

8th Jan 2017

This is one of my favourite hostels ever. The atmosphere was very chill and peaceful. The location was an easy walk to the beach, Larcomar, Kennedy Park, a grocery store and restaurants. They arranged safe taxi pickup and drop off to the airport. The dorms were cozy and I slept well every night. Breakfast was good and the staff made me a to-go sack for an early trip out (swoon). They even have a resident dog, so, basically, this place is perfect. Highly recommend!!

31st Dec 2016

Great Hostel in the middle of Miraflores! Breakfast was packed in the morning and our room was very spacious. Quiet hostel while also being able to enjoy a drink in the main area or outside. Everything could be booked through the wonderful staff as well! Highly recommend!

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
31st Dec 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Kaclla Hostel! The location was perfect, near the beach (and fireworks display, we were there New Years Eve!!) and in a safe neighborhood. As soon as we arrived we were greeted by the friendly staff (and a few other guests), and could see there was a great atmosphere there! All our needs and wants were met - warm showers, free wifi, good breakfast (yogourt, granola, coffee, fruit, etc), and even a couple of friendly pets (2 dogs). Would highly recommend!

21st Dec 2016

We are travelers in our mid-thirties and always looks for a more relaxed hostel and this was it. Room originally booked was not available, so they put us in another room at same price. Only complaint is the shared bathrooms and showers are located right in the common area and where people sit to eat breakfast. So not much privacy. Otherwise, felt secure and hostel was very well kept.

20th Dec 2016

Great hostel but what made it even better was the service Kristy Takeshita provided. She gave me a tour of the hostel and the services it provided, was able to effectively communicate in English, is very sweet and answered any questions I had. Kristy made me feel welcomed and I appreciated her kindness. The hostel also offeres warm showers, great wifi, near the beach and Kennedy park, basic breakfast and lockers in the dorm room. I would definitely stay here again, thanks Kristy for everything.

18th Nov 2016
6.0

So I checked into my bunk and realized there were some sands on my sheets and pillow, so I informed the lady at the reception about it. She assigned me to another bunk and wiped off the sands from the bed while someone was sleeping under there! Then about an hour later, she assigned that bunk to a new traveller who just arrived. This made me think the cleanliness of this place was extremely questionable so I decided to put on more layers when I sleep.

• Portugal, Couple, 25-30
16th Nov 2016

Nice hostel in the centre of miraflores, close to the cliffs and seafront, ruins, shops and transport links to city centre. Staff were very helpful and also provided one of the best breakfasts we've had on our travels - the peanut butter was a very welcome change.

• erc1991
  • England, Female, 25-30
8th Nov 2016

Lovely quiet rekaxed and safe place. Felt like a little sanctuary in the middle of Lima. Not a paty hostel by any means. Loved the fresh orange you could squeeze for breakfast. Maybe some Jam instead of just peanut butter for the bread would have been good for non nut fans. Overall a lovely night had there with a warm shower.