8.8
Fabulous 219 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 219 Total Reviews
KACLLA, The Healing Dog Hostel Located at Calle Porta 461, , Lima.
Peru

• williamtaylor1990
  • England, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
8th May 2016

Nice hostel with very cool dogs. Breakfast wasn't my sort of thing. Showers and rooms were very clean. Wifi was really good. Not the most social place I've stayed in

• mattclahane
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
2nd May 2016

Amazing hostel. Great location close to everything and amazing staff.

25th Apr 2016
8.0

The staff - particularly the owner didn't really care to give us any insight on Lima. There was one staff member who continually asked us for tips when we got moved three times in four nights. He was also a little creepy, and we were really annoyed being moved so often. The atmosphere was very chill, don't expect to party. Also not every room has lockers, so we had to put all of our valuables in one and risk the other items. Overall decent but some inconveniences for sure.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
25th Apr 2016

Really great hostel if you're looking for a quiet, clean place to land before or after a flight! Wasn't very social, but was well organized and helped me get transportation to the hostel from the airport!

23rd Apr 2016
2.0

They are extremely informal. I made my reservation a month before my stay, they confirmed the booking details by email (though hostelworld already had sent me an email) and even offered to pick me up at the airport (service I decided not to use). At my arrival at the hostel, the receptionist asked if I was Andrea and told me they overbooked and I couldn't stay any more with them. So, if you're going there, better have a backup plan.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
22nd Apr 2016
7.1

Room location was not good. Just below the stairs and close to bathrooms, kitchen, and main aisle to reception/exit. Too much noise. Bed was uncomfortable.

22nd Apr 2016
7.1

It took more than an hour for our rooms to be ready and the staff was not so welcoming. The bedrooms were great but the hostel did not feel so much as a hostel. But in general a good hostel.

• rongarson171989
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
21st Apr 2016
8.0

Good place to chill out in Lima. Decent breakfast and decent location in Miraflores.

18th Apr 2016

Great breakfast, including freshly squeezed juice. The hostel is pretty chilled out and well located in Miraflores, with decent WiFi. My main gripe would be the lack of natural light and ventilation in the dorm I was in.

17th Apr 2016

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, always tried to do their best for you. I felt as at home as I would at a beloved family member's house. The atmosphere was chill, beautiful and cozy. The breakfast was delicious and the people I met there were awesome. Also, the dog that the hostel is named after is a delight.