Fabulous 193 Total Reviews
Fabulous 193 Total Reviews
KACLLA, The Healing Dog Hostel Located at Calle Porta 461, , Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima lima 18 Calle Porta 461
89% 193
-12.1262711 -77.0325063
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
25th Apr 2016

Really great hostel if you're looking for a quiet, clean place to land before or after a flight! Wasn't very social, but was well organized and helped me get transportation to the hostel from the airport!

23rd Apr 2016
2.0

They are extremely informal. I made my reservation a month before my stay, they confirmed the booking details by email (though hostelworld already had sent me an email) and even offered to pick me up at the airport (service I decided not to use). At my arrival at the hostel, the receptionist asked if I was Andrea and told me they overbooked and I couldn't stay any more with them. So, if you're going there, better have a backup plan.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
22nd Apr 2016
7.1

Room location was not good. Just below the stairs and close to bathrooms, kitchen, and main aisle to reception/exit. Too much noise. Bed was uncomfortable.

22nd Apr 2016
7.1

It took more than an hour for our rooms to be ready and the staff was not so welcoming. The bedrooms were great but the hostel did not feel so much as a hostel. But in general a good hostel.

18th Apr 2016

Great breakfast, including freshly squeezed juice. The hostel is pretty chilled out and well located in Miraflores, with decent WiFi. My main gripe would be the lack of natural light and ventilation in the dorm I was in.

15th Apr 2016

Great breakfast!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2016
8.0

I stayed in this hostel for 2 nights. The atmosphere was really nice. You can meet different people of different age and origin. The staff was helpful even though they often seemed to be very reserved when asking for help.

11th Apr 2016

This is a great hostel in a safe neighborhood. The breakfast was great, with homemade granola, bread and fruits! The atmosphere was great and the wifi worked good in the common areas, not so good in the dorm we stayed in.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
5th Apr 2016

Very nice hostel, our room was a bit tight and dark, but beds were comfy. It's probably the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in, toilets and showers were being cleaned a few times a day! Nice communal areas. Breakfast is basic, but nice, they make their own peanut butter, yum! There was a mix up with our hostel world reservation, but the owner did her best to sort the issue out. I would confirm your reservation with the hostel directly after booking online, as I think it's an ongoing problem.

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
1st Apr 2016

Loved it! Staff super friendly, wifi works, location is great, big lockers in the rooms, spacious dorms, love the decoration and the house is well maintained, chill atmosphere, fresh orange juice for breakfast. If I have to claim about something is that the dorms could not be well ventilated and the toilet cabinets are a bit tight, but overall one of the best hostels I stayed at! Highly recommend.