KEX Hostel

Fabulous 2661 Total Reviews

• Portugal, Couple, 25-30
16th Feb 2017
6.3

No respect for other guests , showers all broken, even the door of the room was broken

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
16th Feb 2017

Absolutly amazing staf who went the extra mile in my case with letting me in 2 hours before to have a Skype interview in a quiet room. Been to 3 hostels in the city and this one is by far the best one.

12th Feb 2017

The location is awesome! Close to the water and near bars and restaurants. It's huge so there are lots of places to hang out. Make sure to bring your own sleeping bag or prepare to pay for linens if you stay in the bigger dorms. We would stay here again!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Feb 2017

Love this hostel ! Great atmosphere, so much space. This would be my first choice when I come back.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

We had a great time at KEX! Great location and accommodations. It was super easy to walk to anything in the city and it was nice that the hostel has their own restuarant and bar as well.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
9th Feb 2017

One of the coolest hostels I've ever been to!

• USA, Female, 31-40
7th Feb 2017

Kex is in a great location, I could easily walk to wherever I wanted to go in the city, and was easily picked up for any tour I wanted to take. Their restaurant is very good --Iceland prices, of course, but not unreasonable. The atmosphere is great--very Portland, Oregon, where I'm from, but in good ways and with extra Nordicness. The staff are really sweet, especially once you chat a bit. Shout out to Benedict I think his name is, for delightful hostel playlists. Glad I stayed there.

• Wales, Female, 18-24
7th Feb 2017

Kex was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Lovely staff, great atmosphere and perfect location. Also the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. I would 100% stay again!

6th Feb 2017

This hostel is everything I want in a hostel! Super close to the main streets and attractions, nice and helpful reception, friend atmosphere, clean, kitchen for cooking, lockers big enough for my bags, reading light on every bed, bar in the main lounge (never ate or drank here because it was too expensive, but cozy and lovely place to hang out). There was live music one night in the bar!! Overall, great experience. Nothing negative to say

4th Feb 2017

The decoration of the Hostel is unic. Super . Nice bar ( even if the bartender charged me 3times my drink ) maybe by mistake. Huge common area, plenty of bathroom and shower . ( they don't have an iron ) For sure I will stay again