KaBa Hostel Reviews

Filips van Arteveldestraat 35, Gent, Belgium

Fantastic hostel, really friendly staff and exceptionally clean and tidy. Also really well designed and decorated.

We feel we need to return to Gent just to have a reason to stay here again. Exceptionally helpful friendly attitude. The sort of place where you want to take photos of every inch of it.

we really loved to stay in this place. Room was clean, tidy & interior draws were really cool.

One of the best hostels I stayed at, can highly recommend it. Very nice staff, absolutely uncomplicated and obliging. Nice breakfast including a great coffe mashine in a clean and modern kitchen. Good beds, in general everything looks quite new and is in excellent condition.

• 17th Dec 2014

Best Hostel I stayed In! The Staff were very helpful and the self-service breakfast was delicious!!! The bathroon was so clean and modern and the roon I stayed (6 bed female dorm) was really comfortable. The design of the hostel is beautiful, too. If I ever come back to Gent (which is something I really want to do) I'm sure gonna stay in this hostel again. 10/10

• 15th Dec 2014
  • BrunnaMoura

Lovely Hostel to stay in. Staff were very helpful. The dining area was cool and spacious. I liked the design of the hostel and the art work was done tastefully.

This is a excellent hostel. Its only a 5-10 minute walk to all the major attractions and bars. The hostel is in a quiet street so at night you can actually sleep. It has a big common room and offers free breakfast and free coffee. The owner has a real passion for his hostel and is not afraid to do the dishes :) I can only say go there you will not be disappointed.

Lovely place in a lovely city. It exceeded my expectations,and the staff was really friendly. I went with my girlfriend, and if I came back to gent (I hope so) I wouldn't even look for another hotel, that was just awsome

Nice breakfast with eggs :) Washroom very clean with a lovely decoration. Space in the room with lockers. Nothing wrong to say!

Good hostel! Breakfast was the best I had on my trip. Though there were mosquitoes in the room the repellent machines seemed to have worked, as I didn't get bitten. The bathrooms were modern and clean, however I had at first difficulties telling the men's from the lady's room (and I wasn't the only one), so maybe put labels on the doors. All in all, I had an excellent stay!

KaBa is a funky little hostel in a fully-renovated old building. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm. The staff were friendly and gave great suggestions for sights and food in town. The facilities were spotlessly clean. Free fresh eggs for breakfast was a bonus!

I really enjoy my holidays in KaBa Hostel. The Hostel is very clean and confortable.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

I like this hostel very much. I want to live here haha

I found the atmosphere a little lacking and weren't many other travelers to meet, but I think it was just bad luck (not really the hostel's fault). You're pretty close to everything, but I got the feeling you would be pretty much any where in Gent. Staff was helpful and had plenty of tips for where to go. Very clean, good facilities.

Great hostel! Staff were friendly and helpful, good location, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!