KaBa Hostel

Superb 332 Total Reviews
Superb 332 Total Reviews

• Lithuania, Female, 18-24
28th Feb 2017

I really enjoyed the my stay in the hostel. It was a great atmosphere and the staff was nice and welcoming. The rooms were clean and quite, and I really liked the design of the hostel. It is like 15-20 minutes away from the center, which is like a nice walk through the city. I would definitely stay there again if I would go to Gent for the second time!

18th Feb 2017
7.4

The hostel is a short tram ride from the city center. Kitchen and lounge were nice. I liked that there was a spot for guests to leave things they didn't need for future guests. The bunk beds in my room didn't seem as sturdy as most. I was disappointed that the lockers in the room were too small for luggage. Breakfast was good. Overall the hostel seemed dead, but it is small and I was there on a Saturday and Sunday in February. Staff did the bare minimum. Didn't even say when breakfast was.

23rd Nov 2016

One of my favourite hostels, absolutely no atmosphere at all but pretty much perfect in every other way. Feels newly renovated and the beds are lovely and solid, not the cheap bunk beds you normally get in hostels.

• AndreConceicaolis
  • Portugal, Male, 25-30
2nd Nov 2016

Nice calm place Near city center

2nd Nov 2016

Great location, the staffs are lovely,and what is more ,they have amazing breakfast!

21st Oct 2016

Very clean and spacious rooms and bathrooms. Feels more like a hotel than a hostel though, atmosphere is very quiet. Staff were not that helpful as they were not local. Overall a very nice place to stay for a night or two, just not too much happening.

• Leeshie
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
5th Oct 2016

Nice hostel with a good breakfast. Great location - we didn't mind the walk to the old centre of town. The only downside was we felt there was no real vibe in this hostel. Not many people talked with each other and the whole place seemed really quiet - which is not a bad thing at all; it was just different from other hostels we have stayed in. Apart from that - perfect facilities, I can't really fault anything and we had a nice pleasant stay during our time in Ghent.