KaBa Hostel

Superb 341 Total Reviews
Superb 341 Total Reviews

6th Apr 2017

Cool atmosphere and really nice facilities. Staff were really friendly and accommodating. Only complaint is that the lockers are really small so you'll only be able to put your most valuable stuff in there and leave your luggage/clothes out.

6th Apr 2017

Lovely smaller hostel, very friendly, nice kitchen and breakfast spread. I found our hosts gracious and helpful. I was in the 6 bedroom dorm and it was bright and spacious. Very nice having a full ensuite as well as extra in the hall.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017

Good location! Clean rooms and nice breakfast. I asked from reception to print my bus ticket and they printed it free of charge. Friendly and helpful staff. Recommend! :)

• Chile, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

I recommend it 100%! Amazing breakfast, comfortable rooms, nice people, helpful and friendly staff

• Lithuania, Female, 18-24
28th Feb 2017

I really enjoyed the my stay in the hostel. It was a great atmosphere and the staff was nice and welcoming. The rooms were clean and quite, and I really liked the design of the hostel. It is like 15-20 minutes away from the center, which is like a nice walk through the city. I would definitely stay there again if I would go to Gent for the second time!

18th Feb 2017
7.4

The hostel is a short tram ride from the city center. Kitchen and lounge were nice. I liked that there was a spot for guests to leave things they didn't need for future guests. The bunk beds in my room didn't seem as sturdy as most. I was disappointed that the lockers in the room were too small for luggage. Breakfast was good. Overall the hostel seemed dead, but it is small and I was there on a Saturday and Sunday in February. Staff did the bare minimum. Didn't even say when breakfast was.

23rd Nov 2016

One of my favourite hostels, absolutely no atmosphere at all but pretty much perfect in every other way. Feels newly renovated and the beds are lovely and solid, not the cheap bunk beds you normally get in hostels.

• AndreConceicaolis
  • Portugal, Male, 25-30
2nd Nov 2016

Nice calm place Near city center

2nd Nov 2016

Great location, the staffs are lovely,and what is more ,they have amazing breakfast!