KaBa Hostel

Superb 359 Total Reviews

• iPodLadyNoosie5050
  • Belgium, Female, 41+
20th Jun 2017

I had a very pleasant stay in a very interesting building. The room ( female for 6) and ensuite bathroom were very clean and fresh. The window had been left open for fresh air which is good, especially on a hot day as it was and had a screen too so no bugs in the room. Breakfast was included in the price and consisted of bread, ham, cheese, cheese spread and the usual sweet spreads too, orange juice and fresh apples as well as tea and coffee. Excellent stay, I will come back. Thank you.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2017

The staff here were very helpful and down to earth. I saw them clean pretty throughly everyday, and the free coffee was a nice touch. Breakfast had variety, and there was also a computer you could use. It was a little bit of a walk to old town ghent, but I didn't mind at all. Would return again!

10th Jun 2017

Had a great stay with my friend at this hostel. The lady checked us in early and we were able to explore the city right away. Only small problem was when I checked out. I had paid for my stay upon arrival (in cash) and they had forgotten to enter in the system... I was questioned and had to wait until they could figure it out. If I were to make a suggestion, is to ask for a receipt, because they did not provide me with one. Overall however, wonderful stay (also good breakfast).

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
31st May 2017

Excellent hostel. Good location, kind staff, brilliant facilities including really nice breakfast buffet. Just outside the busiest area, so quiet at night. :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
27th May 2017

Great hostel, great location. Really clean facilities and a good breaky! Would definitely stay again.

22nd May 2017

Place and staff are good. Place needs better ventilation to cool it down and air out the bathrooms.

20th May 2017

Good beds and linen, excellent breakfast with ham, cheese and eggs, nice brazilian chick,

4th May 2017

The hotel is very well located near to the city center, very close to a tram station. We have different rooms in our two night stay. The double private rooms were a little tight and small but were comfortable and clean. The second night we stayed at a 6 bed private room and it was great, considering it was 4 people in that room. The staff is really nice, they even let us have an early check in he second day to our next room. great! There is no elevator so if you have a heavy bag it's a bit harsh

1st May 2017

Really kool hostel with all new facilities and Greg beds. Only downfall was that there probably isn't enough toilets & showers and lacked on the atmosphere, but that may have only been due to me being there on a Monday night. Would definitely stay again

6th Apr 2017

Cool atmosphere and really nice facilities. Staff were really friendly and accommodating. Only complaint is that the lockers are really small so you'll only be able to put your most valuable stuff in there and leave your luggage/clothes out.