KaBa Hostel Reviews

Filips van Arteveldestraat 35, Gent, Belgium

Wifi is good, same with the breakfast , the location is perfect and rooms are big ... Nothing bad to say .. i had a good stay. wifi es rapido, el desayuno es bueno y la locacion es perfecta, los cuartos grandes hay campo sufiente para las maletas .. tube una buena estadia no tengo nada malo que decir.

Not the cheapest hostel in Ghent, but close to Overpoort and great experience! Would highly recommend- great breakfast.

• 2nd Apr 2015

We liked our stay! Clean And open rooms, nice facilities which were very clean! Included breakfast was Nice! The kitchen is very Well equiped and eating in is therefore à good possibility!

Brand new hostel, I felt like at home as soon as I step in. Very cosy, nice graffiti, just 10 minutes walk from city center, my stay was really nice. Breakfast was really good. Good value for money. Staff was really kind and helpful

Very relaxed atmosphere, which is exactly what I needed! Breakfast was lovely, fresh eggs, bread, cheese, meat etc. Around a 10 minute walk from the centre

It was a lovely clean hostel. The added breakfast was a lovely touch and the hosts were great. Such a nice stay :))

• 6th Mar 2015

Everything in this hostel was perfect! Staff, facilities, people. Highly recommended.

Nice place nearby the train station , I recommend.

Pippa did a great job looking after our bags, amazing rooms - great breakfast and near the gritty side of town - highly recommend!

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Lovely place, vey kind staff. Just loved it!

• 31st Jan 2015

AMAZING breakfast (meats and cheese, toast, cereal, yogurt, eggs to prepare how you want, espresso machine, tea, juice), friendly staff, EXTREMELY clean. Great to hang out in or just use as a base. There are small, key-operated lockers in the rooms (purse-sized, not backpack sized), security is very good. Super cute decor

Fantastic hostel, really friendly staff and exceptionally clean and tidy. Also really well designed and decorated.

We feel we need to return to Gent just to have a reason to stay here again. Exceptionally helpful friendly attitude. The sort of place where you want to take photos of every inch of it.

we really loved to stay in this place. Room was clean, tidy & interior draws were really cool.

One of the best hostels I stayed at, can highly recommend it. Very nice staff, absolutely uncomplicated and obliging. Nice breakfast including a great coffe mashine in a clean and modern kitchen. Good beds, in general everything looks quite new and is in excellent condition.

• 17th Dec 2014

Best Hostel I stayed In! The Staff were very helpful and the self-service breakfast was delicious!!! The bathroon was so clean and modern and the roon I stayed (6 bed female dorm) was really comfortable. The design of the hostel is beautiful, too. If I ever come back to Gent (which is something I really want to do) I'm sure gonna stay in this hostel again. 10/10

Lovely Hostel to stay in. Staff were very helpful. The dining area was cool and spacious. I liked the design of the hostel and the art work was done tastefully.

This is a excellent hostel. Its only a 5-10 minute walk to all the major attractions and bars. The hostel is in a quiet street so at night you can actually sleep. It has a big common room and offers free breakfast and free coffee. The owner has a real passion for his hostel and is not afraid to do the dishes :) I can only say go there you will not be disappointed.