Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

A wonderful stay Thank you :)

• 26th Oct 2014

No words needed, the best hostel I've ever been!

This was definitely worth the money and I will be recommending it!

• 24th Oct 2014

the hand drier in the bathrooms are very very loud. it makes impossible to sleep. it ruined my sleep every night. and front desk staff said they couldn't do anything, even shutting it down during the night.

Have to pay 10 euro to buy a towel, not available for rent. Location is amazing but otherwise just a bad hostel, we left after one night. Go stay at st. Christopher's down the street it's worth the extra money

The hostel is nice but there isn't plugs to charge phone or machines, I was very upset because that is so simple to setup!

• 20th Oct 2014
  • wellington_fob

The best hostel I've ever been! Nice and friendly staff. They organise great party too (and beer pong every night)! And they cook dinner! WTF man never experienced that before! Awesome and keep up the good work!

Enjoyable stay, definitely! I could not confirm the unfriendliness of the staff as stated by others. They may not be as eager to help, open or charming is the ones in the Sankt Jordi Albert - however, they solve the problems you have and try to help you to find solutions. Missing power plugs in the room? The Hostel states, thats because of a high theft rate. There are dozens over dozens of them in the shared area or you just leave your gadget at the reception. I also had no problem with noise

Probably one of the worst hostels that I've stayed at. There are no power points in the rooms, you have to keep bringing your electronics down to reception for charging. There are no locks on the shower cubicle doors. The shower water pressure was weak. And the aircon in my room didn't work. I decided to leave early.

The best location, great atmosphere, really nice staff! They were remodeling the hostel when we stayed there, installing outlets in every room, so great plus! At night there are some sketchy characters in the area around the hostel, but can't get a better location!

I arrived to the hostel at 11:00 PM. I was told I had to wait till midnight to check into my room. In the meantime, the receptionist offered me to hang out in the lounge along with a free beer, which I thought was welcoming. The location of the hostel given the price is unbeaten. This is a perfect place to stay if you're solo traveling, just as I was. You will meet new people as long as you're open to do so. Rooms aren't super clean, but the living conditions are reasonable. Great stay!!!

• 12th Oct 2014

This hostel was a great social and fun hostel. All the outlets and Wi-fi are basically only accessible in the lounge which means that everyone is down there hanging out. This forces you to be social and meet fellow travelers. The staff are also very friendly, and the hostel has a good happy hour deal. There is a weird ticket system to get many amenities like beer, towels, etc.. but it's not too big of a deal. Overall very fun place to meet others and to party.

• 10th Oct 2014

Really good part hostel, located next to Las Ramblas with its pros and cons. Friendly staff. Limited drink list in the bar (only 3 choices). Would recommend the hostel to friends that want to party but I will inform them that it has a couple of years of wear and tear.

So. Much. Fun. Located in Placa Reial which is a gorgeous square just off La Rambla, wild pub crawl every night, happy hour at midnight before we go clubbing every night, amazing people, super cool bartenders, bumpin music, pool table and foosball table, LOVED THIS PLACE. Only thing is that there are no plug ins to charge phones in the rooms. This hostel was so much fun, and I made amazing memories here.

Very unfriendly staf, which creates a negative atmosphere. I never felt like I wanted to leave a hostel as soon as possible like with this one.Have so many negative things to say about this hostel but it's not worth my time as how the people behind the desk treath you when you ask something. Also if your not into having a normal conversation with someone then this is the perfect place for you!

The hostel is in a great location. They arrange parties every night, but at a cost. No power plugs in rooms as they want u to spend more time in the common area which has a pool table, Foosball and a good bar.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • India

Best Hostel in case of value for money, location, atmosphere. Amazing hostel in amazing city at best location.

The location is the best thing. The atmosphere is really good as well, mainly if looking for a party hostel. And the staff always try to help. The bad thing is: the rooms are to small and to crowd, the internet doesn't work in all hostel.

The closing down of the common area at midnight was a bit inconvenient for guest who were't partying. Also there were no charging points in the dorms or on the levels 2,3,4. Today many travellers brings gadgets like cameras, cell phones etc. and a top notch hostel should have charging points for the convenience of the occupants.

Kabul was my favorite hostel that I stayed at well traveling Europe. The locations is amazing. It's placed in the court yard full of tapas bar with amazing food and drinks.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6