Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

The staff could be much more friendly.

• 12th Aug 2014

If you are looking for fun, that's the place, but if you wanna take a good shower and have a good night of sleep, then find somewhere else to go.

It was one of the worst hostel I have ever stayed. Last day I found a space in free hostel and for comperision, it was 5 star hotel for me. Just location was better, the rest is trash.

Only bad thing is not having plugs to charge your phone on the bedrooms!

Perfect location on placa Reial next to the ramblas. Atmosphere in the meeting room was very nice, rooms had large personal lockers. Free diner and breakfast included.

Kabul is a great party hostel. That shouldn't mean that the staff has to bark at you each time you ask a question and be absolutely rude and not helpful. The rooms are below average compared to other hostels which are even cheaper in Europe. Theres signs EVERYWHERE telling you to look after your staff cause robbery is so common. They charge you for SHEETS! Never happened to me before. No towel rental, you have to buy it. The bar has only 3 crappy drinks to choose from. I really didn't like it!

The locker is very nice, the bathroom always clean and the parties are awesome!

Excellent party hostel! If you don't want to party though, don't stay there

It was horrible! I gave up staying there in the very first day and wen to a hotel. It is unimagineable that i cannot charge my Phone or any electronic inside the room. Bad services at the front desk, crappy rooms with any space.

• 31st Jul 2014

I got bed bugs. They charge you for everything, including the "extra" sheet, thats is not really extra, consedering they just put a bed lining and a dirty blanket on the bed. The rooms are small and the lockers doenst work good. They charge for the luggage room, u cant drink on the lounge unless u buy the drinks from them (and it closes early, so u have no space to stay). No plug ins and no wifi on the rooms, take some time to loose charging ur phone! I wouldnt come back!!

Wouldn't stay there if I got paid. Walked in the door and reception had cancelled our booking. After midnight from a late flight and sold our beds so we had to walk the streets to find somewhere as no booking site would obviously still be showing availability from the hours prior. Party hostel. Might be nice for some but if the music is still blaring and people shouting at 2am, no thanks. Reception guy was amazingly rude and ignored us for about 5min whilst we stood there to check in. Meh

• 28th Jul 2014

Good location at a great price

Such an amazing place to mee people, party and enjoy Barcelona. Had the best week of my life here and would definetly reccomend it.

My second time in this hostel and it's always very nice. If you like parties it's the place to be

I was in a mixed dorm and arrived to find the room smelt bad. Someone had vomited in a bed sheet at put it under the bed. The room was not cleaned prior to checking in, even though they made us wait until checkin time to go to the room. We could not charge our phones anywhere but in the lobby or behind the desk at reception. They have a lot of computers which was handy. Huge party hostel, lots of males and sometimes didn't feel safe even in the common area around midnight and early mornin

Whoever built this Hostel knew what they were doing. They spent time on the details that matter to the guest. Each room has big hulk proof steel safes that can fit all of your luggage and more. The same RFID key opens the safe, your room door and the front door, genius! Power outlets are all downstairs, making it social. It is located in the heart of La Rambla; a prime place to be. Bar downstairs with happy hour is nice but it closes at 1am so there is nowhere to hang out after going out.

Great location and awesome common area. No outlets in the room so it's inconvenient since I could only charge my phone while in the common room. Staff was not the friendliess but facilities were decently clean, plus rooms have A/C which was nice

First night I slept with my shirt off and woke up with a few bite marks. 3 nights later at the hostel I was covered in bed bug bites and I heard a few other people in the hostel also had bed bugs. The room was cleaned daily but the bed sheet/blanket also need washing. Apart from this the bar and location was great.

Top top place with friendly staff. Great location. Pool table, bar, and happy hour what more do you need

Owner walks around and completely kills the vibe. He invites his friends for drinks on the balcony and then closes the terrace to the people staying here when his guests leave. Receptionists are quite rude. Bartenders are pretty cool though. Won't stay here again - Kabuls not what it used to be. They haven't kept up with the times.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5