Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel has hot atmosphere like a club. If you want enjoy with new friends all night, it'll be perfect for you. But really really noisy.

Great atmosphere! The staff is the best I've seen. Helped my barcelona trip be a successful one

• 13th Apr 2014

Door of my room could never close, Blanket is all dirty and they charge for decent sheets Very unfriendly staff Poor facilities. Simply stay in another place and show up at 11pm to get ready for party and make friends

Love Kabul!

• 8th Apr 2014

We had a reservation for 3 nights and left after 1. We were staying in a claustrophobic small 4-bed room with no plugins.. the loud music didn't stop until 3am. When we finally fall a sleep, the fire alarm went on!! Some punk obviously thoutgh it funny. Two hours later another punk went from room to room, banging on each door. It's ok if you want to party all night and have no sleep at all. But if you're in Barcelona to see the beautifuul city and have a nice good night sleep, don't go here.

Had the best time there, will definitely be going back.

• 4th Apr 2014

Only stayed for a night before we checked into an apartment we were staying in more long term but was very pleased with what we got for our money. I've stayed in Kabul before so I know all about the good atmosphere and the location could not be better.

nice friendly staff, the drinks at the bar are a little on the expensive side of things but its dead centre in the heart of the old city and the place has always got a good vibe going. I had a few things stolen there but its still really easy to meet other people there and have a good time.

In such a good hostel, a real kitchen is necessary. But the kitchen wasn't available for the guests, only for the staff. Sometimes they put your food in the fridge or in the microwave, but just sometimes

whattan awsome place. we (two guys both 22yrs) had a great time here. free breakfast and free pasta in the evening included. cool bar area but not very cheap unless there is happyhour. they hook you up for clubs to get in free or at least cheaper every night, even during low season and during the week and theres still alot going on. only bad thing: there are only plug-in's to charger you electronic devices downstairs in the bar. not one single one in the rooms. the guy at the reception was rude.

My friend saw his 25 euros disappearing from his personal safe when everybody from the room was away.. Apart from this, great location, free breakfast and free dinner for the first people to arrive. Still would recomend the stay, nice party hostel.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We had a great stay. No complaints! Only one computer was working (of 4 or 5) but not a problem if you have your own computer/smartphone- free wifi. Also note there are no outlets in the room, so any electrical useage is done in the bathroom/ lounge area/patio. Only inconvenient for charging your phone, but not impossible. Loved the rooftop patio.

• 16th Mar 2014

Would reccomend to anyone wanting to have a good time and meet fellow travellers. The staff create a great atmosphere and the bar downstairs is the perfect place to have a cheap beer and meet people. Free meals are excellent. Don't expect to much sleep!

• 9th Mar 2014

I was really amazed about the location. Also the staff was great.

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Turkey

Although the location was really good, the staff was really rude and unfriendly . It seemed it was my mistake to be there. The room was really dirty with a broken air conditioning system. There was practically no ventilation system. There is a night club downstairs. Couldn't sleep until 4 am . If you are in Barcelona for drinks and clubs it is a good place to be. But otherwise it sucks big time

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Bangladesh

Great location, we used the hostel for a short visit and it was easy to get around from the hostel. Parking was a slight issue. Overall great.

I booked in to stay for three nights and ended up leaving after one. I was well aware it was a party hostel I just didn't expect the party to take place in my room between 4:30 and 6am. To say the least, not impressed. Really don't stay here if you want to sleep. The hipsel however is amazing!

its a really good place to stay if you´re looking for party! if you´re in plan of saying in a relax atmospheare maybe this is not the place. the breakfast and meals were really good! and you´ve got happy hour 3 times a day and clubs tickets included. recomended!

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

lovely hostel, i know lovely and funny people there thank you for everything

• 25th Jan 2014

I had a great stay. Safe and very well located, Kabu hostel offers guests great atmosphere. The facilities are great, the bed and the shower excellent. I enjoyed and recommend!

• 20th Jan 2014