Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

Got woken up at 6:30am by a member of staff rolling barrels into the storage room next to our room. This went on for a good 15-20mins. Why can't they do this at another time or store it elsewhere to not disturb paying guests? Hostel is okay if you want social partying as theres a pub crawl that leaves at 1:20am. Its pretty far from the beach.

Initially I had my doubts due to mixed reviews here on hostel world so only booked for the first two nights, but ended up extending for another two as it was so fun. A perfect place to go of you are travelling alone or like to socialise with many people; there is a pub crawl most nights and free entrance to a different club each night. great common room/bar. beds are pretty bad with only a blanket and no sheet provided, but I usually got back late and it was warm so it didnt bother me that much.

I stayed at Kabul for 6 days. Travelling alone from Vancouver, Canada for the first time, I really didn't know what to expect. But to my surprise kabul hostel really lived up to my expectations. Through out the whole stay, I met some excellent people and was well taken care of by the wonderful staff. Late nights, rooftop parties, free dinner and happy hours were all great times to meet some cool fellow backpackers. A big shout out to Tony for running the terrace bar and Jenni and all staff. ILU.

• 11th Apr 2015

Hostel with a comfortable and friendly enviroment, everything ok instead of the Staff. Most mojority of them were unfriendly an and unhelpful, during my time in Barcelona I stayed at another hostel where I had much more information about the city and sightseeing than in Kabul, in my point of view is an aspect that needs improvements and also it is very important for the hostel reputation. I hope my review has helped and besides of the staff was everything perfect for me! Cheers

This is the place to stay in Barcelona if you're trying to party! At night the lobby turns into a bar and everyone chills and drinks there. It's a great place to meet people before going out. The location of the hostel is right off one of the main tourist streets in Barcelona.

Definitely a party hostel. There was just too much rap music blaring and weed smoking for my comfort. I like to party and I met some cool people but it was just too much. Security was good but I still didn't feel entirely secure.

Kitchen always closed.

• 1st Apr 2015

Awesome hostel. Definitely only for young people who like to party. I went on the pub crawl and Tony was a blast. I had the chance to meet so many cool people!

We're glad you enjoyed your stay in kabul. Thank You.

Very loud place, woke up during two nights because of drunk people talking loud.

Check-in and check-out moments are a bit unorganized. The timing for the bed cleaning should be better. Except for that , if one's looking for party time all the time and much fun, the place is great for it. The staff was really kind as well - all of them -, I have no complains at all about it.

• 31st Mar 2015

Everything about this place is awesome! Definitely recommend

Fantastic location and there was a planned night out which got everyone out to a great club for only 1EUR. I really enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend it.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Had an AWESOME time here but the rooms smelled like sweat and feet and they were stuffy in the night and the bathrooms were just a bit dirty and for some reason I kept on finding dust balls on my bed... But overall I loved this hostel and would still go back:) I recommend it to everyone unless you are extremely high maintenance and not much of a party person.

Good morning. We mourn his bad stay. But we can not control what happens every room and every person it is. Thank you for your feedback

Great accessibility, food, security and cool atmosphere. Really a nice place!

Amazing stay

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • karennjoki

Thank you for your feedback.

Incredibly strict entry policy after hours makes it difficult to get in to a room you paid for. No curtains in the room? Really? This costs a few Euro and allows people to sleep in. Also charging people for transport on a pub crawl then sneaking them on to the metro is illegal and not cool. Same deal with charging 15Euro for entry to Pacha when its 10 on the door.

Good morning. We mourn his bad stay. The theme of the pub crawl is not a subject of the hostel. Thank you for your feedback.

An amazing place to stay. If you are in Barcelona or planning a trip to Barcelona you must check it out ,its absolutely amazing.

• 18th Mar 2015

All good here!

Great people, cool staff, and in a great location to get to everything else. Biggest drawback is that it shuts everything down around 3am so if you wake up around 4/5 there's no where to sit until 8am. Also the wifi doesn't work well outside of the main room. The bed's are super uncomfortable and in the 24 room there was one guy who smelled extremely bad. The staff who runs the bar is the coolest I've ever met at a residency. Great happy hour from 6-7:30 and 12-1.

• 13th Mar 2015