Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

The atmosphere and staff were great! Location is great too.

• 29th Jan 2016

Excellent hostel just in the middle of Barcelona. Easy to get there by bus or subway and the atmosphere is really nice. For people traveling alone is perfect, really easy to meet people. If there is something that's not that perfect are the toilets, sometimes can be a bit dirty but nothing that would matter. Really good one!!!

Excellent! I would come back there always! I already recommended my friends.

• 25th Jan 2016

I did not like the blanked. you must have a cover for them. it is not hygienic!

• 21st Jan 2016

Amazing place, can't ask for anything more especially for the price. I wish I could give you something to improve but I really can't!

• 20th Jan 2016

I didn't enjoy my stay here and moved. No sheets, no towel hire (you have to buy one), no kettle to use during the day, it wasn't clean and the bathrooms smelt bad, no rules about being quiet in the rooms after a certain times and the common area is just full of picnic benches so there is nowhere comfortable to sit. The roof terrace closes at 8am which is a shame because that's the nicest place at the hostel. The redeeming features of the hostel are that its secure and very well located.

The prefect hostel. Location could not be better, staff were so helpful, beer were 1€ during happy hour, and the terrace is gorgeous. I was only there for one night and met so many people. And the free dinner and breakfast is a solid bonus. Definitely going back if in Barcelona!

I really enjoyed my stay at Kabul. The atmosphere is very positive and uplifting, staff extremely friendly and helpful. Great location.

Really fantastic experience. Definitely lives up to it's name as a party hostel - great vibe, great community. Perfect location on La Rambla (perfect, tourist wise) only 2 minutes walk from the metro. Wifi is reliable, breakfast and dinner supplied. The hostel itself is very well maintained, humorous staff and cheap drinks! The terrace rooftop as well so good! If you can definitely get a room with a balcony, there is something really special eyeing Placa Reial at all times of day and night.

Great location. This "party" hostel is probably more fitting to the party-er, seeing as, I'm sure I would've thought the facilities were better if I wasn't sober too. Would not recommend.

The hostel is very well located, and the bar area is very nice. Breakfeast is great and the pasta that they serve at dinner are both very good cortesies. Bathroom is nice and clean On the other hand, you cannot use the kitchen, my room had a bed smells bad, just like my sheats and blankets, the room was always dark. The lockers have a plug to recharge phones, but some of them dont really work. People go there for party, and they can be really loud, come drunk to the room, and even throw up

Ran out of food for dinner and breakfast. Really push the pub crawl instead of staying at the hostel.

very nice

I had an amazing time at Kabul! It definitely lives up to its reputation as a party hostel. The hostel room was very basic and the cleanliness was questionable but the atmosphere made up for everything. I met so many cool people here and would definitely return.

Really enjoyed my time here. Perfect location and made a lot friends. Hanging out on the roof is a must!!!

• 27th Dec 2015
  • India

Good location, the place is cool and they have a great system of security lockers.

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Colombia

Excellent location. You're right in the middle of everything. Wifi works great. There was also free dinner every night (pasta) which was an added bonus. Breakfast was very Spanish (just bread and ham and cheese basically) but still free. You get your own locker and key which is great for valuables. Overall good hostel, safe, secure with helpful staff.

The room could have been a little spacious or more neat. Everything else was perfect. Super experience

Amazing place, lovely people, life changing experience. Kabul is located in the hearth of Barcelona, 3 minutes walk distance to the beautiful port and 5 minutes to plaça catalunya. Rooftop is perfect to meet other travelers. I met amazing people during my extended stay and will be back during summer again.

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

Couldn't ask for a better place, I will stay here again if I ever return to Barcelona.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5