Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

The staff is extremely unfriendly and unhelpful. They were rude to us the minute that we checked in and never were very willing to help. Great location and it is a party atmosphere, however our stay was ruined by the way we were treated and the cleanliness of the hostel.

• 25th Feb 2015

My friends brother said this place was the place to be but when we went there, there were barely any people there, must have been the season cause it was February

• 19th Feb 2015

The hostel couldn't be a better location. Right off Las Ramblas, and in Plaza Real with lots of restaurants and and shops and a 2 minute walk away from the metro. There a nightly activities, including pub crawls as well as happy hours at the bar! My one complaint, is that in the 24 person room, some of the lockers did not have outlets. Therefore I had to rely on available outlets downstairs in the common areas to charge my camera.

Hostel would be perfect if the staffs hadn't treat us as a child! They offer free dinner at 08:30pm so there is a guy before start it that makes a little introduction about some rules and use this time to say some disgusting words like "Your mother r not here so please bring us ur plate back" and "Nobody here is your slave" things that are completely unnecessary and show how annoying and unpolite a person can be.

Thank you for your feedback. We note your complaint and investigate to not happen again.

Great location. The staff here definitely made our stay unique, we had an amazing time with Tony and Christiana :) We stayed in the 22 person room, which was great to meet people and party, but if you are trying to sleep I'd recommend a smaller room. They organize different activities every night like a free dinner that gets people together and socializing in the bar area, pub crawls afterwards that are fun

• 4th Feb 2015

Thanks for your feedback

Fun atmosphere, free entrance to many nightclubs. Pasta dinner everynight if you make it through the line.

Thanks for your feedback

The Hostel was perfect, except for 2 details, the Wifi only works when it wants, and when i arrived i had to wait 1 hour because of the change of shifts.

I love this hostel very much which can meet a lots friends from different country but maybe is too much tourists here, very chaos! no matter is the sound from drunk people or bed or even safe. a little bit noisy...

Nice hostel at perfect location! And the bar is awesome!

The only problem is that the elevator wasn't working and I was on the 4th floor. But everything was good, the breakfast, the dinner and the three nights I spent there, we had happy hour with cheap beer.

Excellent place for young travelers to meet others from across the globe!

• 30th Dec 2014

my bed was located in front of the door. everyone who entered or leave the room i could see and hear. it was very annoying!! the room was very dirty. i didn't felt the sheets were clean, or the floor. the bathroom was found sometimes very dirty, with floor wet and paper all over the tap. there was not a hair drier for purchase or even for free, as majority hostel has. the wifi wasn't working properly in the room and in the bar. sometimes was impossible to have any access.

Blanket missing. Puked toilettes. A lot of noise. 45 minutes queue at midnight for checking-in. I am into party, but I just saw drunk guys. Location and price however are pros.

• 29th Dec 2014

The location is excellent! The rooms are very good, with locker for each bed and socket inside every locker. But the room is not very clear, special under the beds. The staffs are not so helpful. The bathroom is good but not every shower have hot water.

Fantastic party hostel, everyone is friendly, and the bar is great. The wifi doesn't work in the rooms, and there are no outlets next to the bed. There's a good free dinner every night, and fun night activities every night. The staff aren't the friendliest types. However, shout-out to Muhammad, who works at reception - he might not seem so friendly at first, but he went above and beyond in ensuring I stayed in the same room even though I booked three separate times - great guy.

Excellent location

I cancel this Hostel on December 16,2014 . They refused to give my deposit back .They were given 10 days notice .They told me to request refund fro the booking company .Please give me my Kabul Hostel deposit back .December 26 to January 2nd.2015m . Thanks James K. Gordon 506-773-3566J

Kabul is not what it used to be(my 3rd time here). First issue is cleanliness. Our room was stinky from the they I arrived, and after a couple of days we decided to kindly complain about it. The young lady from the reception treated me with no respect and told me leave the window opened. Second issue was the internet. It didnt work in the room and during the last 3 days it wasn't working anywhere (no one cared). Finally the vibe was quite poor with some staff treating hosts like kids

The hostel have a nice location and it`s close to some attractions. It`s 3 minutes walking to Liceu Station.. The staff could be more patient with the tourists, except the big american guy that was great and funny ! I RECOMMEND

BED BUGS! BED BUGS!!!! BED BUGS!!!!!!!!

• 21st Dec 2014