Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

When I had a problem with my phone charger the staff (a blonde American woman) wasn't helpful at all.

Thank you for your comments, we note.

Overall my and my friend stay was very good. Staff members were friendly and very helpful apart the guy that was doing our checkout on 8th, when we approach reception he basically ignored us when we asked for our which we left to do some last sightseeing. He opened the doors from the luggage room ,didn't even checked the luggage tickets that I had so that just got my worried as that is not very secure when it comes to the luggage's. Hostel was clean and location is great.

• 6th Feb 2016
  • Poland

Thanks for your comments.

Good location and great people to meet there. Staff was ok, some nice. But please change your DJ, he ruined the nigth. At least make him listen if customers ask him to change the music style.

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

Thank you very much for your comments, We talked to the DJ.

The atmosphere and staff were great! Location is great too.

• 29th Jan 2016

Thanks for your comments. Kabul

Although the area near Las Ramblas is not the safest, if you're coming to Kabul you probably don't care. Loud, party atmosphere here; breakfast and pasta dinner served. Ultimately, it was good for the price. Wifi worked, hostel always had security guards and it was mostly clean! Almost no complaints, but before you book, keep in mind this is a "party" hostel.

Excellent hostel just in the middle of Barcelona. Easy to get there by bus or subway and the atmosphere is really nice. For people traveling alone is perfect, really easy to meet people. If there is something that's not that perfect are the toilets, sometimes can be a bit dirty but nothing that would matter. Really good one!!!

Thanks for your comments. We note. Kabul

Excellent! I would come back there always! I already recommended my friends.

• 25th Jan 2016

Thanks for your comments. Kabul

I did not like the blanked. you must have a cover for them. it is not hygienic!

• 21st Jan 2016

Thanks for your comments. We note. Kabul

Amazing place, can't ask for anything more especially for the price. I wish I could give you something to improve but I really can't!

• 20th Jan 2016

Thanks for your comments. Kabul

I didn't enjoy my stay here and moved. No sheets, no towel hire (you have to buy one), no kettle to use during the day, it wasn't clean and the bathrooms smelt bad, no rules about being quiet in the rooms after a certain times and the common area is just full of picnic benches so there is nowhere comfortable to sit. The roof terrace closes at 8am which is a shame because that's the nicest place at the hostel. The redeeming features of the hostel are that its secure and very well located.

Thanks for your comments. As in many hostels the sheets are for rent. Towels if we have them for sale. Unfortunately that was not comfortable in our room. The terrace closes at 8 in winter and in summer closes much later.

The prefect hostel. Location could not be better, staff were so helpful, beer were 1€ during happy hour, and the terrace is gorgeous. I was only there for one night and met so many people. And the free dinner and breakfast is a solid bonus. Definitely going back if in Barcelona!

Thanks for your comments. Kabul

I really enjoyed my stay at Kabul. The atmosphere is very positive and uplifting, staff extremely friendly and helpful. Great location.

Thanks for your comments. Kabul

Really fantastic experience. Definitely lives up to it's name as a party hostel - great vibe, great community. Perfect location on La Rambla (perfect, tourist wise) only 2 minutes walk from the metro. Wifi is reliable, breakfast and dinner supplied. The hostel itself is very well maintained, humorous staff and cheap drinks! The terrace rooftop as well so good! If you can definitely get a room with a balcony, there is something really special eyeing Placa Reial at all times of day and night.

Thanks for your comments. Kabul

Great location. This "party" hostel is probably more fitting to the party-er, seeing as, I'm sure I would've thought the facilities were better if I wasn't sober too. Would not recommend.

Thanks for your comments. Is right that the people who come to Kabul is people coming party has Barcelona. Kabul

The hostel is very well located, and the bar area is very nice. Breakfeast is great and the pasta that they serve at dinner are both very good cortesies. Bathroom is nice and clean On the other hand, you cannot use the kitchen, my room had a bed smells bad, just like my sheats and blankets, the room was always dark. The lockers have a plug to recharge phones, but some of them dont really work. People go there for party, and they can be really loud, come drunk to the room, and even throw up

Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately we can not control what the other guests did not warn us. Kabul

Ran out of food for dinner and breakfast. Really push the pub crawl instead of staying at the hostel.

very nice

I had an amazing time at Kabul! It definitely lives up to its reputation as a party hostel. The hostel room was very basic and the cleanliness was questionable but the atmosphere made up for everything. I met so many cool people here and would definitely return.

Really enjoyed my time here. Perfect location and made a lot friends. Hanging out on the roof is a must!!!

• 27th Dec 2015
  • India

Good location, the place is cool and they have a great system of security lockers.

• 26th Dec 2015