Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

This is a cool place. It's in a fantastic location right by the Gothic quarter and Las rambalas. The dorms have good air conditioning and lockers with chargers which is great. The showers have no locks and can swing open at ease.

The shower on the right hand side is boiling hot. Some of the staff are very helpful. The activities are great and the free dinners are also tasty.

Absolutely wonderful experience! The entire staff was very nice and really made staying in Barcelona a great experience

• 12th Jul 2015

This hostel was very fun and welcoming. All staff, from the bartenders to the desk workers, were very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Rooms were cramped and stuffy, but that was expected from a packed party hostel. Would stay there again, and can say that I made a lot of friends (including the workers).

The staff was rude and not helpful at all. They are extremely strict at this location about guest policy, i had two friends with me while I was getting something from my room and they refused to let them into the hostel, which makes sense but I felt like I was a child again. The bathrooms were gross, breakfast was eh. Overall not worth the money for me.

An excellent hostel.Great location just off La Rambla in the center of everything.

One of the best hostels in Barca.Great atmosphere and fun times.Bar /club crawls every night and afree meal at around 20.30hrs.Always slow to check in and the guy at reception always gets criticised by other fellow travellers but i found him helpful! Great location at Placa Real just off La Rambla.Near to great bars and nightlife.

Unfriendly staff. Decent room size, nice big lockers for each person to put their own backpack inside. Bathrooms ok. Location is great. Breakfast is good.

Really awesome Hostel! Free breakfast and dinner, and in perfect location. Met such awesome people there!

• 9th Jul 2015

They charged me for one night when I didnt even stay there. i payed the deposit which was fine, but we decided to go elsewhere because of how filthy/shady it was when we got there. i am in the process of contesting the charge

• 8th Jul 2015

Good location but don't even bother asking any of the staff for help, especially the old man. The 8 bed dorm was so small we we couldn't even put our bag down and open it and everyone's lockers were on the other side of the room to their beds. This place damped our Barcelona experience

Really central location , roof top terrace really nice although the guy running it closed it really early most nights I was there ? 8 bed dorm was super cramped and smelled abosulutely horrible. staff extremely unhelpful, you'd be lucky to get a smile out of them let alone any assistance and i Probably wouldn't stay here again based on that alone.

Amazing location, great party atmosphere and good security. Had a great time in Kabul

So awesome to have free dinner and cheap drinks!

It's a place that knows exactly what a hostel should be. Clean beds, plugs, safety, events, tours, food, great common areas (including a terrace), nice bathrooms, lockers, etc. it's all there. Staff can be a bit cold due to the amount of travellers they deal with. My pet peave for this hostel is the key. They give you a card and it gives you access to only your floor, main door, and locker. Now I get the security and I respect it but I can't go see my friends on a different floor? Too strict

If you are looking to get a good nights sleep this probably isn't the best place for you! There is a reason this is the largest party hostel in Barcelona! The food was good and there were tons of people to meet and hang out with! Every person got a locker with an outlet inside the locker so you could charge your stuff without worrying about it!

Most fun hostel I've been to. The happy hour is awesome. The have clubbing every night too

Good hostel but a few negatives - the staff are either useless or miserable (except for the cleaners they are awesome). Witnessed the American absolutely blow up at someone and called them a stupid f*** because he asked for a coffee, closed the rooftop bar early because HE didn't want to use the cups they gave to him. No urgency for anything at reception. No towels for hire. PAIN. And the ticket system they use for all purchases sucks. Only negatives - everything else is great!

Not a party hostel. More like a hostel with some people who want to party. The real bummer is the staff. A bunch of power tripping losers looking to avoid any sort of work and negate a good time. They actively tried to stop drinking games on their own drinking games night to save them effort from the 2 min to clean up spilt beer. The guy at the front desk with a brown spot on his forehead yelled at me and guilt tripped me for paying in cash and asking him to provide change.

Kabul was great! As a solo traveller I met some life long friends ! The rooftop is amazing and everyone goes up and drinks so you'll always make friends ! Showers are a bit awkward and small but hey it's a hostel 💁🏽 definitely made my Barcelona trip one to remember !