Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

don't stay here if you want to sleep! great party hostel. very friendly staff and awesome place to meet people. three free basic meals served every day. lockers in rooms. laundry services. no powerpoints in rooms so have to charge phone etc in common areas. wifi didn't reach my bedroom but staff are happy to move you if they can. no kitchen. right on la rambla so metro and shops are close.

A good hostel for party! But the facilities are not that good, u can only charge ur phone at the bar!

I really recommend

If u wanna party is great. But if u wanna get some resto go somowhere else.

it was very bad experiences for us to stay at kabul backpackers hostel!! there is no cleaning in the rooms and always very bad smell. our room was smelling bad and they gave us very small room for 4 person even we couldnt move well. we stayed there 5 days and our room has never been cleaned.. toilets,shower,ground was very very dirty.l dont wanna write more comments about this hostel but l can only recommend to people never and ever stay at kabul backpackers hostel, never!!!

Well,this was one of the best Hostels I've ever stayed! If you like party atmosphere,this is the ideal place to stay! The location couldn't be better too,hope to get back there soon!

The best hostel that i have ever stayed. The people are awesome, really friendly. Looking forward to come back soon!!!

Christmas to remember!!! Awesome people and a lot to do..... Right near everything you could need.

Christmas Day was epic!!! Loved the hostel - always something going on, people to talk to , very social - party party party or not, it didn't matter - everyone was really cool. Amazing food 3 times a day!! Brilliant hostel - already recommended it and sent people your way!!! 24 mixed dorm was insane so if you eant slerp - don't complsin!!! Thanks again!!!

Probably the worst Hostel I have ever stayed, unfriendly and useless staff, noisy and Ugly!

Complete value for money-If you are looking to have fun and meet new people from all over the world, this is the place for you.

• 13th Dec 2013
  • India

Basic hostel, don't expect anything fancy. The room I stayed in didn't even have power outlets. However the staff was very accommodating and friendly, and the hostel served 3 meals a day!

I don't even know where to begin; this is definitely your party hostel. If you want no sleep at all & hear noisy people then this is the place! I've been to 20 hostels & this is by far the worse. You get lockers but they're on other side of the room next to someone else bed. There are no outlets in the room. Alcohol is allowed in the room, which meant waking up to bottles on floor and slipping on alcohol. Staff was unwelcoming, except for one girl in reception. Perfect location though.

• 6th Dec 2013

For the famous I thought that the hostel was better!!

Good hostel. Good location. The offering of 3 meals is obviously amazing! I don't like the face there is no plugs in the rooms and I had my stuff stolen from my bag which is not the hostels fault - just make sure you lock your stuff up!!

Good choice if you're looking for other younger travelers to party with. Hostel arranges a night out in the city daily so if you want to go with a group it's a great place to stay. Cleanliness wasn't really an issue. Bathrooms are as clean as you would expect for a party-friendly hostel. Location is ideal. Right of the ramblas and a 5 min walk to the gothic quarter.

Great hostel if you want to party and be neer the center of the action! The saff that takes you out on pubcrawls is awesome, but some of them at the front desk were a little cold. Also, might be a possibility of bedbugs in some beds even though I didn't get any, but my friends did. Really great common room where you can chill put, have drinks and meet people! Overall I had a really great experience at Kabul! Oh and free breakfast, dinner and lunch!

Very specific atmosphere, proffesional staff, good free eating and... that music : different and everybody can find sth for yourself. Nice place not only for young, crazy people and parties. I spend 1 night and came back to my country with very good menmories, Regards from Gdańsk to Agnieszka and Viera- friendly lady from Ukraine (maby I,m wrong with the name :-). Mirka

Awesome party hostel. Great atmosphere and staff. Excellent value for money with 3 free meals a day!

In the first night, someone vomited on the bedroom floor and after that urinated on the walls. When I told the attendant, he just ignored me. The room was cleaned hours after, not by Kabul staff but by the girl sleeping in the next bed. The atmosphere was always noisy I had to scream all the time. Well, some people call it a party.