Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

my bed was located in front of the door. everyone who entered or leave the room i could see and hear. it was very annoying!! the room was very dirty. i didn't felt the sheets were clean, or the floor. the bathroom was found sometimes very dirty, with floor wet and paper all over the tap. there was not a hair drier for purchase or even for free, as majority hostel has. the wifi wasn't working properly in the room and in the bar. sometimes was impossible to have any access.

Blanket missing. Puked toilettes. A lot of noise. 45 minutes queue at midnight for checking-in. I am into party, but I just saw drunk guys. Location and price however are pros.

• 29th Dec 2014

The location is excellent! The rooms are very good, with locker for each bed and socket inside every locker. But the room is not very clear, special under the beds. The staffs are not so helpful. The bathroom is good but not every shower have hot water.

Fantastic party hostel, everyone is friendly, and the bar is great. The wifi doesn't work in the rooms, and there are no outlets next to the bed. There's a good free dinner every night, and fun night activities every night. The staff aren't the friendliest types. However, shout-out to Muhammad, who works at reception - he might not seem so friendly at first, but he went above and beyond in ensuring I stayed in the same room even though I booked three separate times - great guy.

Excellent location

I cancel this Hostel on December 16,2014 . They refused to give my deposit back .They were given 10 days notice .They told me to request refund fro the booking company .Please give me my Kabul Hostel deposit back .December 26 to January 2nd.2015m . Thanks James K. Gordon 506-773-3566J

Kabul is not what it used to be(my 3rd time here). First issue is cleanliness. Our room was stinky from the they I arrived, and after a couple of days we decided to kindly complain about it. The young lady from the reception treated me with no respect and told me leave the window opened. Second issue was the internet. It didnt work in the room and during the last 3 days it wasn't working anywhere (no one cared). Finally the vibe was quite poor with some staff treating hosts like kids

The hostel have a nice location and it`s close to some attractions. It`s 3 minutes walking to Liceu Station.. The staff could be more patient with the tourists, except the big american guy that was great and funny ! I RECOMMEND

BED BUGS! BED BUGS!!!! BED BUGS!!!!!!!!

• 21st Dec 2014

That's an awesome hostel, very well located in the famous las ramblas. It's easy to go anywhere from there, and it's a big hostel, so it was easy to make new friends there. I totally recommend!

Staff wasnt really willing to be helpful. Fair breakfast and dinner. But it is a very unsafe place.. my cellphone was stolen, the one from another girl as well, and one other guest was beaten on the way back to the hostel. If you decide to stay in this place, be very attentive with your stuff and while walking near La Rambla at night.

best hostel ive been! if u like to party thats ur hostel but if u dont like it, look for another place.

Canceled Dec 26th to January 2nd. Kabul would not refund the deposit .Told me to check with reservation Company

The best !! Good location, food and atmosphere !!

• 15th Dec 2014

I think that Kabul is the best option as hostel for Barcelona. The only bad thing is the staff, they aren't so friendly and atencious. But the place is perfect, in the main street of Barcelona, there are a very good breakfast and a free dinner (that's enough) and the atmosphere is excellent, I've met lots of people there. I'm sure that it's the best option for Barcelona.

Great party hostel for young travellers looking to have a good time.

DO NOT USE THE LAUNDRY FACILITY. I ended up spent €13. Washing mechine doesnt spin so all you laundry awfully wet and i need to use dryer 3 times to completely dry my laundry. We can hear clearly everyone talking/noise in the room. All guest i dealt with never smile,always looked grumpy except for the guy who worked midnight. They charge you for luggage storage. However Great location and they provide you electronic locker.

Kabul is definitely catered towards group interractions and meeting people, so while the rooms are not the best, they have done a great job with the common spaces and group activities. Of the three hostels I stayed at on my trip, this is spot I met the most people. Most of the staff is pretty rude, but the bartender was really friendly and had great advice on where good local spots were. Overall, I would recommend staying here if you are looking for a livelier crowd, but only for a few nights.

Excellent choice for who wish a nice place to stay for low price. They offer breakfast and dinner! Amazing atmosphere.

• 23rd Nov 2014

Kabul was one of the better hostels we've stayed in. The location is absolutely the best thing about it as it is walking distance from the beach and the center of most barce nightlife. Be weary of the euro beers that they try and sell you bc they keep them in the sewers so clean the tops. If you want good drugs it is an excellent place to find some but be careful of pickpockets in that square. So sneaky.

• 13th Nov 2014