Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

Excellent location

I cancel this Hostel on December 16,2014 . They refused to give my deposit back .They were given 10 days notice .They told me to request refund fro the booking company .Please give me my Kabul Hostel deposit back .December 26 to January 2nd.2015m . Thanks James K. Gordon 506-773-3566J

Kabul is not what it used to be(my 3rd time here). First issue is cleanliness. Our room was stinky from the they I arrived, and after a couple of days we decided to kindly complain about it. The young lady from the reception treated me with no respect and told me leave the window opened. Second issue was the internet. It didnt work in the room and during the last 3 days it wasn't working anywhere (no one cared). Finally the vibe was quite poor with some staff treating hosts like kids

The hostel have a nice location and it`s close to some attractions. It`s 3 minutes walking to Liceu Station.. The staff could be more patient with the tourists, except the big american guy that was great and funny ! I RECOMMEND

BED BUGS! BED BUGS!!!! BED BUGS!!!!!!!!

• 21st Dec 2014

That's an awesome hostel, very well located in the famous las ramblas. It's easy to go anywhere from there, and it's a big hostel, so it was easy to make new friends there. I totally recommend!

Staff wasnt really willing to be helpful. Fair breakfast and dinner. But it is a very unsafe place.. my cellphone was stolen, the one from another girl as well, and one other guest was beaten on the way back to the hostel. If you decide to stay in this place, be very attentive with your stuff and while walking near La Rambla at night.

best hostel ive been! if u like to party thats ur hostel but if u dont like it, look for another place.

Canceled Dec 26th to January 2nd. Kabul would not refund the deposit .Told me to check with reservation Company

The best !! Good location, food and atmosphere !!

• 15th Dec 2014

I think that Kabul is the best option as hostel for Barcelona. The only bad thing is the staff, they aren't so friendly and atencious. But the place is perfect, in the main street of Barcelona, there are a very good breakfast and a free dinner (that's enough) and the atmosphere is excellent, I've met lots of people there. I'm sure that it's the best option for Barcelona.

Great party hostel for young travellers looking to have a good time.

DO NOT USE THE LAUNDRY FACILITY. I ended up spent €13. Washing mechine doesnt spin so all you laundry awfully wet and i need to use dryer 3 times to completely dry my laundry. We can hear clearly everyone talking/noise in the room. All guest i dealt with never smile,always looked grumpy except for the guy who worked midnight. They charge you for luggage storage. However Great location and they provide you electronic locker.

Kabul is definitely catered towards group interractions and meeting people, so while the rooms are not the best, they have done a great job with the common spaces and group activities. Of the three hostels I stayed at on my trip, this is spot I met the most people. Most of the staff is pretty rude, but the bartender was really friendly and had great advice on where good local spots were. Overall, I would recommend staying here if you are looking for a livelier crowd, but only for a few nights.

Excellent choice for who wish a nice place to stay for low price. They offer breakfast and dinner! Amazing atmosphere.

• 23rd Nov 2014

Kabul was one of the better hostels we've stayed in. The location is absolutely the best thing about it as it is walking distance from the beach and the center of most barce nightlife. Be weary of the euro beers that they try and sell you bc they keep them in the sewers so clean the tops. If you want good drugs it is an excellent place to find some but be careful of pickpockets in that square. So sneaky.

• 13th Nov 2014

Amazing place for solo travellers to make new friends. It's cleanliness is ok and staff aren't very welcoming or nice. But amazing location and value for money the pros deffo weigh out the cons

The only issue I had with the place was the cockroach I found crawling across the back of my hand.

• 5th Nov 2014

I had a great time here. Some of the best facilities of any hostel, free locker, free dinner every night, a club every night, plus tons of other activities. The staff were sluggish, and unknowledgable. For example when I asked about bike rentals they just pointed at a pamphlet, for a place thats double the price of another bike rental just across the street. They also wouldn't give me back my key card deposit because I checked out 30 mins late. I don' like being nickle and dimed.

Great athmospere, perfect location, beds could be better..