Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

Absolutely amazing hostel such a good place to people! Happy hour was amazing and the location was great! Only problem was my locker wouldn't lock but other than that it was amazing and I would definitely go back.

• 24th Oct 2015

Very nice hostel, one of the best I stayed! The atmosphere was awesome, with games to play in the reception and a bar serving drinks with a great price. They also do pub crawl and invite the host to go out with them. The only thing I didn't like much was the staff, because there were some of them that weren't very polite.

Great hostel with an amazing localization! The only problem that I had there was that someone stole my towel.

Well the hostel is at a realllly good location. BUT the hostel staff and the people coming in and out make the property look a little fishy to me. They have a good bar, decent breakfast and good music all day night. Just the behaviour of staff, and sometimes theres these wierd people coming in are a little wierd. Possibly because of the party upstairs. But on the overall I might stay again if I dont get something else at the same location. Also they charge €1.5 to keep your check-out luggage

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • India

If you're looking for a good time when it gets dark, it's a great hostel to be at. 100% party hostel. Great atmosphere. They supply breakfast but also FREE DINNER.

Free breakfast (toast, cheese, ham, etc) and dinner which was awesome. Location is fantastic, lots of stuff going on around. Bathrooms were decently clean. Big hostel so easy to meet people. Rooftop terrace is nice but e bar is only open on Friday nights which sucks.

party hosel in the middle of a square, above a club. no kitchen/tea. but places close by. security is good. the old man is unnecessarily unfriendly. the night shift guy is a relief. good for frat weekends. cool, not for me

Nice place, but too noisy for me...

One of the best hostels in Barcelona(there are a lot of hostels there).A fun, party place!!!

Great joint well equipped -- but no guest kitchen. I miss that, though Kabul serves a grand free breakfast. Terrific location and a quality stay for an excellent price. But why is it called Kabul? Guy at reception was stymied by my question. What a great name -- a hint of mystery, a faint bell of travel danger, and the loud beckoning of the road. I'll be back.

Awesome location! Right off of La Rambla and in one of the most convenient squares! Breakfast is free and is awesome! Best free breakfast I've had provided by a hostel. They also provide free dinner, first come first serve, so get their early! Have computer access if you need, and the hangout area is pretty awesome. The rooms are fine, and they have lockers which you can only access with your room key. Excellent security.

This hostel isn't as crazy as I remember it, as I have stayed here several years ago.. But it is still a good time. You're on your own for the day, but once evening strikes- the common room/bar is a fun place to hangout! Cheap beer, great company and free dinner! They provide something fun to do every night, but unless it's the weekend, the pub crawl gets very repetitive. I'm not sure if it still lives up to its epic party hostel name, but it is still a place I'd recommend staying to have fun:)

Amazing hostel! Great atmosphere!if your into partying this is the perfect place. Staff are friendly! Location is perfect...Highly recommend! Cheap drinks at night... Great rooftop area to hang out... Very secure with lockers in each room...

Really of value for money, right near the gothic quarter and its on the rambles. I didn't go but they had a lot of bar crawls and parties if that's what you're into although it was quiet enough for the reserved traveller!!

The light situation in the room was interesting but definitely a party hostel so i understand.

I HAD A LAST MINUTE EMERGENCY AND THE HOSTAL WAS NOT ABLE TO RESCHEDULE MY RESERVATION EVEN THOUGH I PAID FOR FLEXIBLE DATE CHANGE. I Am very dissapointed!

• 9th Oct 2015

I sincerely appreciated the presence of a Security Guard during the evening hours. I especially enjoyed the gentleman who was on duty on the nights I stayed at this hostel. He was lovely and truly very good at his job. He had a careful eye on situations occurring but was not intimidating. Conversely, I witnessed a staff member behave poorly towards two women checking out in front of me in the early morning. The staff member performing the checkout service showed a disturbing temperament in his

kabul was the best hostel i've stayed in so far. the staff is helpful, the location is great, the rooms are good and clean, the lockers are big and with plugs inside, the bathrooms are definetely the best ones i've seen. plus: they have an amazing free breakfast AND dinner!

The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. I had a great time! Thank you.

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Mexico

The charging points are built inside the locker but the locker that I had did not have a charging point! And they did not even provide an alternative. The beds are NOT that clean. The bathrooms are clean, yes. But the room linen and room cleanliness is low - maybe because of the habitants. Since so many people arrive at the hostel, there's a long queue - they should have more staff.