Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

Good hostel if you are looking for Party, only. If you are looking for a location where you can sleep and walk Barcelona during the day and sleep during the night without noise definitely do NOT go to this hostel. The walls seems to be maid of Paper and the hostel do not care about the noisy drunk guests at all. Apart from that, the hostel is very good located, but the reception girl is so grumpy.

Got woken up at 6:30am by a member of staff rolling barrels into the storage room next to our room. This went on for a good 15-20mins. Why can't they do this at another time or store it elsewhere to not disturb paying guests? Hostel is okay if you want social partying as theres a pub crawl that leaves at 1:20am. Its pretty far from the beach.

Initially I had my doubts due to mixed reviews here on hostel world so only booked for the first two nights, but ended up extending for another two as it was so fun. A perfect place to go of you are travelling alone or like to socialise with many people; there is a pub crawl most nights and free entrance to a different club each night. great common room/bar. beds are pretty bad with only a blanket and no sheet provided, but I usually got back late and it was warm so it didnt bother me that much.

Great stay at this hostel and met some amazing people. The hostel includes free breakfast and dinner, which was great and was able to save loads of money. The hostel also offered free entry to a different club. If you are looking to meet people then this is a great place to stay, however it is quite a party hostel so perhaps wouldn't recommend if you were looking for a quiet time

I stayed at Kabul for 6 days. Travelling alone from Vancouver, Canada for the first time, I really didn't know what to expect. But to my surprise kabul hostel really lived up to my expectations. Through out the whole stay, I met some excellent people and was well taken care of by the wonderful staff. Late nights, rooftop parties, free dinner and happy hours were all great times to meet some cool fellow backpackers. A big shout out to Tony for running the terrace bar and Jenni and all staff. ILU.

• 11th Apr 2015

The hostel is amazing, I had a great stay and I come back in here everytime im in Barcelona. The staff is extra friendly, there is a solid party vibe going on and it makes a stay in Barcelona even better. BIg shout out to Jenny, Mohammed and Tony!!

• 9th Apr 2015

Hostel with a comfortable and friendly enviroment, everything ok instead of the Staff. Most mojority of them were unfriendly an and unhelpful, during my time in Barcelona I stayed at another hostel where I had much more information about the city and sightseeing than in Kabul, in my point of view is an aspect that needs improvements and also it is very important for the hostel reputation. I hope my review has helped and besides of the staff was everything perfect for me! Cheers

This is the place to stay in Barcelona if you're trying to party! At night the lobby turns into a bar and everyone chills and drinks there. It's a great place to meet people before going out. The location of the hostel is right off one of the main tourist streets in Barcelona.

Definitely a party hostel. There was just too much rap music blaring and weed smoking for my comfort. I like to party and I met some cool people but it was just too much. Security was good but I still didn't feel entirely secure.

Kitchen always closed.

• 1st Apr 2015

Awesome hostel. Definitely only for young people who like to party. I went on the pub crawl and Tony was a blast. I had the chance to meet so many cool people!

We're glad you enjoyed your stay in kabul. Thank You.

Very loud place, woke up during two nights because of drunk people talking loud.

Check-in and check-out moments are a bit unorganized. The timing for the bed cleaning should be better. Except for that , if one's looking for party time all the time and much fun, the place is great for it. The staff was really kind as well - all of them -, I have no complains at all about it.

• 31st Mar 2015

Everything about this place is awesome! Definitely recommend

Fantastic location and there was a planned night out which got everyone out to a great club for only 1EUR. I really enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend it.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Northern Ireland

This hostel is good for party seekers, didnt take us long to find people then go clubbing that night, rooms are very noisy though and there are no locks on the showers

Had an AWESOME time here but the rooms smelled like sweat and feet and they were stuffy in the night and the bathrooms were just a bit dirty and for some reason I kept on finding dust balls on my bed... But overall I loved this hostel and would still go back:) I recommend it to everyone unless you are extremely high maintenance and not much of a party person.

Good morning. We mourn his bad stay. But we can not control what happens every room and every person it is. Thank you for your feedback

I had a great time at Kabul! There are events every night, a terrace and a bar next to reception, though it can get a little noisy at night. The free breakfast and dinner are great for filling you up and saving money. I found the staff to be generally quite friendly. There were only 3 computers and sometimes none of them were working, you have to pay for printing and luggage storage (though it was not not much). The rooms are basic but cheap and the lockers are a great size and electronic.

Great accessibility, food, security and cool atmosphere. Really a nice place!

Amazing stay

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • karennjoki

Thank you for your feedback.