Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

Great Vibes. Great Pub Crawl.

Great breakfast and even better location, right on the centre of Barcelona! The atmosphere was nice, but it would be better if the staff were more friendly and helpful.

It was nicely designed place with a lot of opportunity to meet young travelers. Exactly what you expect out of a hostel: a bed, shower, food, and meeting people. Would have liked better regulation on smoking in the rooms, and a better pillow and blanket setup.

22 people in one room was a bit too much. It should have been even cheaper if that many people are staying in one room. But it was awesome that you didnt need to bring a lock for the lockers. Especially since the door was broken so we had to lock up or belongings all the time. The common are was also very cool.

This hostel was absolutely amazing! It's perfect for a younger crowd looking to have a good time in Barcelona. They have a common room with a bar with cheap drinks and free pasta every day. I have no complaints whatsoever about this place! Definitely recommend it if you're looking for an active turn up stay in Barcelona.

Good hostel if you are looking for Party, only. If you are looking for a location where you can sleep and walk Barcelona during the day and sleep during the night without noise definitely do NOT go to this hostel. The walls seems to be maid of Paper and the hostel do not care about the noisy drunk guests at all. Apart from that, the hostel is very good located, but the reception girl is so grumpy.

Got woken up at 6:30am by a member of staff rolling barrels into the storage room next to our room. This went on for a good 15-20mins. Why can't they do this at another time or store it elsewhere to not disturb paying guests? Hostel is okay if you want social partying as theres a pub crawl that leaves at 1:20am. Its pretty far from the beach.

Initially I had my doubts due to mixed reviews here on hostel world so only booked for the first two nights, but ended up extending for another two as it was so fun. A perfect place to go of you are travelling alone or like to socialise with many people; there is a pub crawl most nights and free entrance to a different club each night. great common room/bar. beds are pretty bad with only a blanket and no sheet provided, but I usually got back late and it was warm so it didnt bother me that much.

Great stay at this hostel and met some amazing people. The hostel includes free breakfast and dinner, which was great and was able to save loads of money. The hostel also offered free entry to a different club. If you are looking to meet people then this is a great place to stay, however it is quite a party hostel so perhaps wouldn't recommend if you were looking for a quiet time

I stayed at Kabul for 6 days. Travelling alone from Vancouver, Canada for the first time, I really didn't know what to expect. But to my surprise kabul hostel really lived up to my expectations. Through out the whole stay, I met some excellent people and was well taken care of by the wonderful staff. Late nights, rooftop parties, free dinner and happy hours were all great times to meet some cool fellow backpackers. A big shout out to Tony for running the terrace bar and Jenni and all staff. ILU.

• 11th Apr 2015

The hostel is amazing, I had a great stay and I come back in here everytime im in Barcelona. The staff is extra friendly, there is a solid party vibe going on and it makes a stay in Barcelona even better. BIg shout out to Jenny, Mohammed and Tony!!

• 9th Apr 2015

Hostel with a comfortable and friendly enviroment, everything ok instead of the Staff. Most mojority of them were unfriendly an and unhelpful, during my time in Barcelona I stayed at another hostel where I had much more information about the city and sightseeing than in Kabul, in my point of view is an aspect that needs improvements and also it is very important for the hostel reputation. I hope my review has helped and besides of the staff was everything perfect for me! Cheers

This is the place to stay in Barcelona if you're trying to party! At night the lobby turns into a bar and everyone chills and drinks there. It's a great place to meet people before going out. The location of the hostel is right off one of the main tourist streets in Barcelona.

Definitely a party hostel. There was just too much rap music blaring and weed smoking for my comfort. I like to party and I met some cool people but it was just too much. Security was good but I still didn't feel entirely secure.

Kitchen always closed.

• 1st Apr 2015

Awesome hostel. Definitely only for young people who like to party. I went on the pub crawl and Tony was a blast. I had the chance to meet so many cool people!

We're glad you enjoyed your stay in kabul. Thank You.

Very loud place, woke up during two nights because of drunk people talking loud.

Check-in and check-out moments are a bit unorganized. The timing for the bed cleaning should be better. Except for that , if one's looking for party time all the time and much fun, the place is great for it. The staff was really kind as well - all of them -, I have no complains at all about it.

• 31st Mar 2015

Everything about this place is awesome! Definitely recommend

Fantastic location and there was a planned night out which got everyone out to a great club for only 1EUR. I really enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend it.

• 29th Mar 2015