Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

A wonderful stay Thank you :)

• 26th Oct 2014

No words needed, the best hostel I've ever been!

This was definitely worth the money and I will be recommending it!

The pub crawl things were gimmicky and I couldn't stand all the dbag 19-year-old dudes. Stay at Sant Jordi or Hostel One instead -- free pub crawls and lots more fun. I'd read this place is infamous for an unfriendly staff, but I didn't expect such a lack of sympathy when my purse got stolen. They're not as bad as people write, honestly, but for a solo traveler a little more warmth goes a long way. These guys do provide free dinner AND breakfast though, which is pretty darn cool.

We decide to go to kabul because of it's reputation and because we wanted to have fun in barcelona, even if we saw some bad comments on here. We should have listen to them ! The staff is TERRIBLE, never saw people that rude working in hostel before. Everything is an extra, the bar has only beer and really bad sangria. They bring you to clubs each night but they are really expensive, not for poor backpackers like us ! And of course, no plugs in the room which was soooo annoying !

the hand drier in the bathrooms are very very loud. it makes impossible to sleep. it ruined my sleep every night. and front desk staff said they couldn't do anything, even shutting it down during the night.

We note your comments, we will look to resolve this. Thank you.

The hostel is nice but there isn't plugs to charge phone or machines, I was very upset because that is so simple to setup!

• 20th Oct 2014
  • wellington_fob

The best hostel I've ever been! Nice and friendly staff. They organise great party too (and beer pong every night)! And they cook dinner! WTF man never experienced that before! Awesome and keep up the good work!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »