Kabul Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Real 17, Barcelona, Spain

Don't expect to sleep. Great location, big lockers, and maybe a little pricey for what is offered.

Cool hostel in great location right off the Main Street. Beer pong night was really good, there's a good chance you won't get much sleep as it is a party hostel so be prepared for that. Good fun in the end!

Kabul was really good fun. The staff put on some nice activities and pub crawls which were appreciated.

• 1st Sep 2015

We had an incredible stay during our first hostel experience at Kabul. Staff were so friendly and made us feel very comfortable, would 100% recommend staying here. The pub crawl was a lot of fun and there was always a good atmosphere. Located just off la ramblas meant getting around Barcelona was so easy, by foot or by metro. Really enjoyed our stay and the whole experience far exceeded our expectations.

• 31st Aug 2015

Great location and amazing people staying there. Cleanness was poor and worst staff I have ever met in a hostel. Everyone working there - no exceptions threated us horrible It's unfortunate with such a nice place

• 31st Aug 2015

First: amazing location, close to everything. Then really cool atmosphere, cheap drinks and you get double at happy hour. Nice big secure lockers. Overall great hostel.

Great place to stay in the middle of the city. Close by to metro, shopping and good restaurants. Cost to do laundry is very overpriced- laundromat service close by for 12€ to clean and dry everything. Free dinner was fantastic. One of the girls at reception looked like we were annoying her by asking questions about the hostel. Other than that the other people staying in the hostel were super fun and great environment to meet people.

This is purely a party hostel. We were two young girls crammed in a tiny room with 8 guys. The room was disgusting and the blankets are never washed just the sheets, which your bunk mates have been putting their things on before you get there. We like to party but not until 6am everyday. Drugs and alcohol were present everywhere which was okay with us but probably not with everyone. I've stayed in many hostels and this was definitely the worst. Our roommates were friendly but the staff was not.

• 28th Aug 2015

The blonde American receptionist is rude and unfriendly. Answered every question like we were disturbing her and we heard other people complaining about her complete inability to make anyone feel welcome or treat people with civility. The atmosphere wasn't very good, they don't organise drinking games or group everyone together which means people who arrive stick with the people they travelled with- unfriendly vibe. There is no kitchen, the showers don't have locks.

This hostel was a great place to meet people, awesome location beside Ramblas. Expect to enjoy Barcelona nightlife at this hostel! Staff were friendly, they also offered free dinner and other different events. Only downside was the rooms were quite small and the showers didn't have handles or locks to close the door properly.

It's definitely THE legendary party hostel, and for this reason, I am really glad I experienced it. But worst review I've ever written. I arrived in the hostel at 11pm and could not check out until after midnight, the blond girl was so not comprehensive and really thought it was normal that I arrived in my room at 12:30am, rude. They didn't advertise any activity. Not super clean. The plugs indicated in the lockers didn't exist. Nice dark hair girl in the mornings and guy at the bar.

Awesome hostel. It is a party hostel, so if you're looking for a quiet time it's not for you. Awesome staff, Tony the bartender is the man. Super cheap, fantastic atmosphere. The people are all super friendly and open. Plus breakfast and dinner are included for those on a budget. The location can't be beat, neighborhood is so vibrant. Plus they organize events every night that are very inclusive. Would definitely recommend!

Great hostel for a party. Fantastic vibe and great common area to meet fellow travellers. Pub crawl every night. Cheap drinks. I had the best time here. I didn't like that you had to pay extra for bedsheets! Most didn't pay and were sleeping on the same disgusting communal blanket that doesn't get washed often. I thought that was pretty disgusting and the only reason I wouldn't go back.

Best location in Barcelona and a very well organized hostel. The rooms were small but very tidy. Younger population but then I'm older in my 30s. Electronic key cards that accessed floor, room, and giant locker in the room were very efficient. Plenty of storage. Beds solid. Lounge area with billiards and bar but always quite loud. Windows onto the plaza which by the way is the night life center of Barcelona. Top clubs are right here in the square. I would stay again.

Amazing party hostel for people who want to have an awesome time and meet plenty of people who want to do the same. By far the best experiences I've had in hostel. Only downside is if you're looking for an undisturbed peaceful night you want get it here!

• 12th Aug 2015

The perfect hostel for anyone looking to party. They provide nightly entertainment around the city including party buses and discounts to the clubs. Perfect atmosphere for meeting new people!

Hostel was what you'd except for a party hostel, the bar upstairs was really cool. Staff were pretty rude though, didn't seem like they wanted to be there at all. Great location though, in the middle of everything

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »