Fabulous 5,185 Total Reviews
Fabulous 5,185 Total Reviews
Kabul Party Hostel Barcelona Located at Plaza Real 17, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08002 Plaza Real 17
86% 5185
41.3797085 2.1752836
    Rooms available

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

Nice cool experience to me .. Just don't forget to keep ALL your stuff on the licker and bring sandle shose with you ..

• Armenia, All Male Group, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

Great hostel. If you wanna party it's great, not that much if you're planning to sleep deeply. Location is perfect, you can walk to the beach, to the clubs, close from plaza catalunya. A couple of times the bathroom were not THAT clean but it was acceptable. Go there

• England, Male, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Set in an awesome location - rooftop view over the square is really cool. The hostel felt secure and really friendly. The happy hour offer between 7 - 9pm means drinks are really cheap and everyone gets involved (hence the name party hostel!) Would definitely stay here again if i come back to Barcelona!!!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

I love this hostel!! Last year I stayed at a crappy hostel around the corner from Kabul but I ended up meeting a bunch of people staying there so I hung out there the whole time. So when I came back to Barcelona this year with my boyfriend I insisted that we stay at Kabul. I love the terrace and free pasta dinner is a plus! Amazing drink specials and a great atmosphere. I could go on forever about how much I love this hostel. A little on the pricey side but totally worth it.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Excellent location and a comfy bed in an air conditioned room free breaky and dinner cant ask for much more

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
14th Jul 2016
7.7

Stayed here a couple of times before and loved it, left good reviews. This time however was different. We booked a 4 bed mixed dorm for a week and we booked about 3 or 4 months in advance. We were moved rooms twice which is bad enough but you have to leave one room by 12 and can't check into the next till after 2. A bit of a shambles when they had months to sort out a room for us. Also the voucher system for the bar on the roof ? Jesus talk about making something easy unnessicarly complicated.

• janaya_rs
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2016

Really enjoyed my stay, great spot in Barcelona, in amongst plenty of bars and restaurants & quick walk to the metro & a nice stroll to the beach! Would stay again :)

12th Jul 2016

Great location and party hostel

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Very helpful and approachable staff, small rooms but good AC and large lockers. Amazing location and lively terrace bar, will be back!

• amandathompson9
  • USA, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2016
7.1

Considering the hype Kabul has as being one of the "best hostels in Europe" I was fairly disappointed. Could it be because I had high expectations or did my stay not meet world famous hostel standards? Unknown. I ended up switching hostels just to get more of an intimate vibe, HOWEVER, Kabul does have big hostel convinces i.e. Rooftop bar, aircon, elevator, nice lockers and the best location in Barcelona, but besides that everything was just... average. LOTS of young Aussie lads..