Kadir's Tree House Reviews

Olympos, Antalya, Olympos, Turkey

Breakfast and Dinner included, and the food is excellent. Great location, friendly and helpful staff but security is poor. The dorm rooms cannot be locked.

Kadirs was a good time, met alot of sweet people. The meals were great the first night, we spent the next 4 days sick though. It seemed alot of people were getting sick. Our room was really dirty, no cleaner in 5 days. Even the old bed sheets from others sat for 4 nights. The bar and club were nice, pretty quiet mid week though. Very noisey. If your after a good time, stay here. Watch what you eat though!!

A little bit of a walk to the beach but really great vibes

I stayed at Kadir's for 1 night in the middle of July with a friend and we wish it were longer because we had an incredible time. The food included was very good, and the beach that is 1 km down the road was gorgeous. The atmosphere was great at the hostel. We spent the night at the Hanger bar and continued it at the club on the hostel's property while making plenty of friends. The only downfall was the no locks on the dorm doors and the lockers only fit passports and money.

We entered our room

This place is what a hostel should be in my opinion! Amazing hang out area, AMAZING free breakfast and dinner, and just an awesome place to be. Don't plan a departure date coz you'll never want to leave!!!! Just one think - if you're looking for sleep or cleanliness don't come here. But think of it as camping and partying and you'll have a ball

Hi first i was in dormbed and i really don't like that place. So i have tl change to a a room. And the staff was really good.

Was given a fairly cold reception from the staff. Unimpressed with the overall experience. The bathrooms are a level above a public bathroom. Next time I would stay at Bayram's, that is where I went to hang out and eat rather then Kadir's.

Excellent doesn't describe how wonderful this place is. The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere makes you want to stay and stay and stay (sure enough, we did) :D if you have been to rocking j in Costa Rica and loved it.. This is sooooo the place for you :) enjoy!!

We choose the mixed four bedroom tree house. It was very dirty. The floors were full of dust, the garbage was full, and the bathroom was a mess. There is also a family atmosphere, so kids screaming everywhere. !! Besides that, the food was very good and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Really nice atmosphere. Crazy value for money

Great location, lovely place. Kadir's Tree House is the perfect place to stay for a short gateway in Turkey. Staff was lovely and so helpful, plus they offer tons of activities to do. Breakfast/ dinner are included ;-) The only drawback was the shower... But overall I had an amazing stay.

No keys provided to the room, though small safe was available in the office. Shared Bathroom facilities dark, most doors on toilets

I absolutely loved my stay at Kadir's. Kadir is awesome and friendly!! The excusions are a blast. The environment is extremely unique. Breakfast and dinner were superb!! The bathroom, mattresses, and pillows... the only downfall

• 4th Jul 2013

Good hostel. Would have been nice if the staff spoke more English.

Best , most helpful,friendly staff. Best value for money hostel I have stayed at in 6 mths travelling Europe. Great accommodation, great location. Fantastic food. Would highly recommend this hostel to,everyone.

I'll preface this with: I REALLY like Kadir's. Now here's the "but": Things have slipped since I stayed in '06. Nine of us (including a mix of Germans, Turks, French and Australians) all got sick during our stay. I feel that this is due to the poor cleanliness--chickens running around in muck and sewage and then being allowed on the tables. Lack of hot water/soap in bathrooms. Two girls had bed bug bites. The staff wasn't able to communicate clearly with us about the "beach fee" either.

I slept ın the dorm room. ıt was hot at nıght and freezıng ın the mornıng. ıt had no lock on the door. the bathrooms were clean but dıd not have any lıghtsor locks for the doors. the character of the place was amazıng and the free breakfast and dınner ıs exellent value for money. for a solo englısh speakıng traveller though, not too easy to meet people as thıs ıs a place mostly occupıed by turkısh people on holıday.

Although the character and atmosphere of the place was very good, it didn't really suit us as a couple travelling together.

My girlfriend and I stayed in a 4 bed dorm at Kadir's. The fact that it is all treehouses makes gives it a lot of character. There was lots of pictures and things painted on the walls and titles of the rooms were funny. The fact that there was buffet breakfast and dinner included was great considering how cheap it was to stay there. "Hanger's Bar" is a good place to chill out during the day if you don't feel like exploring ruins or walking to the beach.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5