Kadir's Tree House Reviews

Olympos, Antalya, Olympos, Turkey

We choose the mixed four bedroom tree house. It was very dirty. The floors were full of dust, the garbage was full, and the bathroom was a mess. There is also a family atmosphere, so kids screaming everywhere. !! Besides that, the food was very good and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Really nice atmosphere. Crazy value for money

Great location, lovely place. Kadir's Tree House is the perfect place to stay for a short gateway in Turkey. Staff was lovely and so helpful, plus they offer tons of activities to do. Breakfast/ dinner are included ;-) The only drawback was the shower... But overall I had an amazing stay.

No keys provided to the room, though small safe was available in the office. Shared Bathroom facilities dark, most doors on toilets

I absolutely loved my stay at Kadir's. Kadir is awesome and friendly!! The excusions are a blast. The environment is extremely unique. Breakfast and dinner were superb!! The bathroom, mattresses, and pillows... the only downfall

• 4th Jul 2013

Good hostel. Would have been nice if the staff spoke more English.

Best , most helpful,friendly staff. Best value for money hostel I have stayed at in 6 mths travelling Europe. Great accommodation, great location. Fantastic food. Would highly recommend this hostel to,everyone.

I'll preface this with: I REALLY like Kadir's. Now here's the "but": Things have slipped since I stayed in '06. Nine of us (including a mix of Germans, Turks, French and Australians) all got sick during our stay. I feel that this is due to the poor cleanliness--chickens running around in muck and sewage and then being allowed on the tables. Lack of hot water/soap in bathrooms. Two girls had bed bug bites. The staff wasn't able to communicate clearly with us about the "beach fee" either.

I slept ın the dorm room. ıt was hot at nıght and freezıng ın the mornıng. ıt had no lock on the door. the bathrooms were clean but dıd not have any lıghtsor locks for the doors. the character of the place was amazıng and the free breakfast and dınner ıs exellent value for money. for a solo englısh speakıng traveller though, not too easy to meet people as thıs ıs a place mostly occupıed by turkısh people on holıday.

Although the character and atmosphere of the place was very good, it didn't really suit us as a couple travelling together.

My girlfriend and I stayed in a 4 bed dorm at Kadir's. The fact that it is all treehouses makes gives it a lot of character. There was lots of pictures and things painted on the walls and titles of the rooms were funny. The fact that there was buffet breakfast and dinner included was great considering how cheap it was to stay there. "Hanger's Bar" is a good place to chill out during the day if you don't feel like exploring ruins or walking to the beach.

Atmosphere was good along with the meals. It was not clean and our room had a lack of toilet paper/ cold showers. Also alot of faulse information from the staff was given.

Really nice hostel to spend a very nice time! There aare plenty of things to see near Olimpos and the atmosphere of the hostel is excelent. Staff are really nice and allways atent to all your needs. The tree house that they arrange to me was perfect.

Nice and peaceful in May but don"t think I would want to be here in summer as it would be too busy. Staff are great and the activities are fun. The only problem with the place is security because the doors have locks but the windows don't! I assume this will be fixed soon

An amazing hostel! Everyone was so friendly and willing to help us, the food was great, our room was clean, and the all the activities were affordable (the boat cruise in particular was the best 40 lira I've ever spent--if you have the chance to do it, you must!). The hostel itself is adorable--we stayed in a dorm room and it was perfectly clean and comfortable. The showers could have been slightly better but hey, it's a hostel. I had a great time here and highly recommend it.

This place would be great in the peak of summer, but no so much either side. the staff did not tell us that the showers were solar powered so had cold showers in the morning before leaving and the 'meat and vege bbq dinner' they supply was just vegetarian. we weren't given a key for our room either and were told there was already someone in there but there was no-one and there wasn't throughout the night either.

Great price especially for having dinner and breakfast included

I will echo the other reviewers and say this would be a very different place in Summer. I booked a dorm but when I got there I was told that they weren't available, and I was put in a private bungalow for +5TL on the dorm price. No choice or notice. They could have taken the Dorm option offline I think. Some of the staff were great, others were grumpy. The bungalow was freezing. No heater. Breakfast and dinner were amazing though, and so is Olymplos, so it didn't matter so much about accom.

Fantastic hostel. It is an experience in itself. I have never stayed anywhere like it. You wouldn't really call this a hostel. Bar upstairs above dining area is nice and chilled. Bull bar opens out back @ about midnight and it's partly open air with fire. It's more like a club. It's about a 20 minute walk to the beach, however there are buses. Food was quite good. Activity centre was great. Bayams, which is the other tree house hostel, didn't look as fun and didn't have as much character.

not a fun place for a single traveler, its hard to meet people because its full of big groups. i moved to a pension up the road that is closer to the beach and much more social. its also very dusty and there is no security. aswell music was blasting until 4 or 5 am, so i couldnt sleep after a very long travel day. as well once i did get to sleep i kept waking up with small beetles crawling on me. i would suggest not booking in olympos and finding a pension you like after you arrive.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5