Kaissara Hostel Trindade Reviews

Rua das Flores, s/n, Trindade, Brazil

the staff were the highlight of this hostel, my boyfriend and I had no idea there was no atm's in the town so the morning we checked out we paid the room but realised we had no cash for the bus, as the hostel can't take credit cards the staff memeber kindly gave us bus money out of his own pocket so we could catch our connecting bus. Amazing, can't thank you enough!

The hostel has its own and cool style.

The atmosphere is excellent and staff is great, so they create a very nice place to stay. Rooms are ok but always wet because of the climate. Breakfast are amazing! I would come back.

Excellent place to stay! This is the perfect place to relax away from the crowds in Trindade. The location is excellent, the staff are amazing!! They cook food some nights together. It is a really genuine place and I will return for sure. I can't recommend this place enough! It's fabulous! The place was really clean and quiet during the day and then became sociable with music and singing at night. Thank you for a fantastic stay George! :) :)