Kaissara Hostel Trindade Reviews

Rua das Flores, s/n, Trindade, Brazil

The hostel staff is super nice! I loved the kitchen, patio area where all the guests get together at night for sone drinks, chat, music! For breakfast I had fresh bread , cheese, ham and fresh fruit!

Really strong hostel. Great vibe with such friendly staff and guests. Great location in Trindade, slightly secluded but not too far from the centre. No cashpoint in Trindade and you can´t pay with card here so bring lots!

• 5th Apr 2014

great atmosphere, helpful/friendly staff. i'd certainly recommend it!

Maybe could make the breakfast in the garden

• 11th Jan 2014

Really nice hostel in a great part of town. The owner and his girlfriend were really friendly and more then helpful. Breakfast included and they put on a great BBQ!! This is a fantastic place to stay in Trindade, would definitely recommend it! Brooke and Ale

• 21st Sep 2013

Had great 2 nights here..was Independence day so Trindad was much busier than usual but had awesome time and George took us all out to his fav bar for a drink or 6! Def recommend staying here for great chill out in the forest!

We booked for 3 nights off a recommendation from someone we met in Guatamala, and ended up staying for six. It is an extremely comfortable place to stay. You can plonk yourself on the beanbags, swing in the hammock, sit round the breakfast leaner and chat, drink up a storm on the deck, cook as if it is your own kitchen and also meet like minded people. On top of this you are also treated like family guests and pointed to all the right places!

• 21st Aug 2013
  • New Zealand

Great hostel in an excellent location. The owners hospitality was second to none, and the advice on offer for not just Trindade but also other parts of Brazil to move onto was very helpful. Highly recommended staying here.

• 20th Aug 2013

Loved this hostel!! We had planned 2 nights but ended up staying in paradise for 4! George, the owner, was by far the most helpful person we have come across in our 6 months of S.American travel... he planned BBQs and waterfall trips which were equally awesome and even booked our onward bus and changed our future hostel booking. The hostel was in a great location and we would definitely return to Kaissara.

This hostel is one of the best hostels we have seen in 2 months! George really takes care of his guests, we felt really welcome in Kaissara. George cookes for his guests and his cooking-skills made us eat three times as we normally do, delicious! You can also join for a walk in the jungle, he will show you waterfalls and the swallow stone, an amazing experience. If you are looking for a welcoming and relaxed stay in Trindade, Kaissara is your hostel!

Awesome days on the awesome beaches of Trindade. Most important is to say that Kaissara Hostel gave me the feeling of home when I needed it urgently. Thank you George for your support and your efforts! I fear that I'm gonna miss yours and Mauricios cooking skills for a long time! Hope to see you someday again!

Kaissara truly should not be missed! This is a gem of a hostel in beautiful Trindade. It feels more like a home with friends than a hostel, and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay... George, Lola and Mauricio are great, friendly and inviting people. They are always willing to show you a nice time and take you for an adventure. The breakfast is awesome! The location and ambiance cannot be beat. Good people, great vibes, amazing spot!

Fantastic hostel! Great atmosphere, if you want to chill out or get in the party mood you can do it here! We took the free trips out to the waterfalls and beaches and couldn't have asked for a better host than George! 100% I will be going back in the near future!

Excellent!! I loved the place and staff. Thank all of you for your kindness, a friendship hostel, rainy days but we had an excellent time there. Saudades!

Owner was lovely. Could not have made more attempt to make me feel welcome and comfortable. His girlfriend likewise. Unfortunately in my personal opinion the hostel was poor in two main areas. 1) Cleanliness: Mattresses were dirtiest I have ever seen. All require immediate replacement IMO. Mosquito nets covering the beds require boil washing. Bathroom, fridges, not clean. Breakfast left uncovered. 2) Location: Path leading to hostel, and hostel itself, located in area infested with Mosquitos.

Amazing hostel! Perfect location, perfect staff, relaxing or party if you want to go down to the beach.... Best hostel I have been! Favorite place in Brazil.

The Kaissara is an excellent hostel; I had the best time! The hostel is not far from the beach, George is an excellent host and Trindade is an amazing place to stay with so many beaches and waterfalls to see (wish I had not booked my ticket to Sao Paulo ahead of time as I would have stayed longer). Recommended

This was a nice hostel (great for chilled travelers) but the double room was incredibly damp - making some of our stuff quite mouldy.

We really loved our stay at the Kaissara hostel! All of the staff members are very friendly and want to make you feel welcome. We had a nice little excursion to some local waterfalls, and a little caiperinhia party with all the guests. If there is one little negative thing, it's that because of the jungle being so close, there are a lot of mosquitos and the room sometimes is a bit damp. But i definately recommend a stay in George's hostel! Keep up the good work!

Generally a pretty decent place to stay for the price.. But honestly I wished I spent all my nights at the Trindade Sea and Forest Hostel.. i only booked one night there cos Kaissara was booked out on the first night... but the hostel is much nicer at Sea and Forest.. the owners are so friendly and chill too.. the guy built these awesome wooden chalets which are surrounded by Rainforest..

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6