Kaissara Hostel Trindade Reviews

Rua das Flores, s/n, Trindade, Brazil

Very nice hostel. George, the owner is an excellent host and the staff too. The best is to take a breaksfast in the middle of the jungle. The atmosphere is so great! Very good option to relax because is small hostel and you can meet other people. Go there!!

It was an amazing experience, we spent 4 incredible days there, the location is perfect, the staff was very kind and i have only good words for the hostel. I can wait to come back there one day...it was so peaceful!

a great place to stay, with a small river (water sound is very discreet) passing under a bridge that connects the main house with the mixed rooms in the back of the property. Nice breakfest and nice common area with hammock and those big waterdrop shaped cushions. do nothing and just enjoy nature without leaving the hostel....simply amazing!

One of the best hostels i have ever been to! Definitly the best kitchen i ever had in a hostel all around the world! Big thanks to George, the owner! He is great!!!

Awesome hostel, beautiful location, great staff and george the owner is a top bloke!

A relaxed, fun hostel. George and his staff know how to do it. Very social atmosphere, but not a raucous party. Hot showers. Delicious, abundant breakfast and coffee. 3 minute walk from "town," 5-10 minutes to a number of beaches. Hostel itself abuts beautiful, verdant forest. The owner George even went out of his way to help me out when I was feeling a little under the weather. I highly recommend Kaissara.

Lovely location in forest near brach. Hard working English owner and S. African cleaner.

Kaissara is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. It is more like you are staying at a good friends house. The owner George is extremely helpful and friendly and wants to make sure that you have the best time possible in Trindade. The surrouding natural environment is very beautiful and you access beaches and the rainforest very easily. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Brazil.

One of the best hostels I've ever been. Very good staff and excellent atmosphere!

The hostel staff is super nice! I loved the kitchen, patio area where all the guests get together at night for sone drinks, chat, music! For breakfast I had fresh bread , cheese, ham and fresh fruit!

Really strong hostel. Great vibe with such friendly staff and guests. Great location in Trindade, slightly secluded but not too far from the centre. No cashpoint in Trindade and you can´t pay with card here so bring lots!

• 5th Apr 2014

great atmosphere, helpful/friendly staff. i'd certainly recommend it!

Maybe could make the breakfast in the garden

• 11th Jan 2014

Really nice hostel in a great part of town. The owner and his girlfriend were really friendly and more then helpful. Breakfast included and they put on a great BBQ!! This is a fantastic place to stay in Trindade, would definitely recommend it! Brooke and Ale

• 21st Sep 2013

Had great 2 nights here..was Independence day so Trindad was much busier than usual but had awesome time and George took us all out to his fav bar for a drink or 6! Def recommend staying here for great chill out in the forest!

We booked for 3 nights off a recommendation from someone we met in Guatamala, and ended up staying for six. It is an extremely comfortable place to stay. You can plonk yourself on the beanbags, swing in the hammock, sit round the breakfast leaner and chat, drink up a storm on the deck, cook as if it is your own kitchen and also meet like minded people. On top of this you are also treated like family guests and pointed to all the right places!

• 21st Aug 2013
  • New Zealand

Great hostel in an excellent location. The owners hospitality was second to none, and the advice on offer for not just Trindade but also other parts of Brazil to move onto was very helpful. Highly recommended staying here.

• 20th Aug 2013

Loved this hostel!! We had planned 2 nights but ended up staying in paradise for 4! George, the owner, was by far the most helpful person we have come across in our 6 months of S.American travel... he planned BBQs and waterfall trips which were equally awesome and even booked our onward bus and changed our future hostel booking. The hostel was in a great location and we would definitely return to Kaissara.

This hostel is one of the best hostels we have seen in 2 months! George really takes care of his guests, we felt really welcome in Kaissara. George cookes for his guests and his cooking-skills made us eat three times as we normally do, delicious! You can also join for a walk in the jungle, he will show you waterfalls and the swallow stone, an amazing experience. If you are looking for a welcoming and relaxed stay in Trindade, Kaissara is your hostel!

Awesome days on the awesome beaches of Trindade. Most important is to say that Kaissara Hostel gave me the feeling of home when I needed it urgently. Thank you George for your support and your efforts! I fear that I'm gonna miss yours and Mauricios cooking skills for a long time! Hope to see you someday again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6