Kaixo Backpackers Hostel Reviews

San Juan 9, 2�, San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain

A nice hostel! Very clean and very comfortable! Still you can't really meet new people as the only place to hang out is the kitchen....which is not the best considering that people need space to cook and eat.

• 7th Apr 2014

The place was really nice and comfortable although i felt a little bit like in jail becaue my room did not have any window. Besides that this place really contains what it offers: free wifi, laundry machine, fully equipped kitchen and good location. I really enjoyed it.

Even if I asked for a receipt and I got told somebody will send it via email I never got some kind of payment proof.

Very nice Hostel located in the Centre of the old part of the City. Everything is very clean and the kitchen is well equipped. If you want to visit San Sebastián, it's a nice place to stay.

Very good location and staff! totally recomendable!

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Spain

It's an awesome place to stay in san sebastian! Super nice hostel! I will try to get there as soon as possible.

• 25th Oct 2013