• Sunset Beach, Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu 96712, Haleiwa, USA

9.8
Superb 160 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 160 Total Reviews
Kalani Hawaii Private Lodging Located at Sunset Beach, Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu 96712, Haleiwa.
USA
Haleiwa HI 96712 Sunset Beach, Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu 96712
98% 160
21.6694931 -158.0449604
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 25-30
12th Nov 2016

One of those places you will never forget. Had a absloutely good time there. Felt like I had come home. Will come back for sure!

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
3rd Oct 2016

Wow, the best place I have ever stayed at! 5 minute walk to beach. Great location, excellent facilities, nice hosts!

• danielh385
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Sep 2016

The most amazing visit! Planned on staying for two nights, ended up staying for over two weeks! Beautiful place to stay, with wonderful Staff and atmosphere!! Thankyou Amanda, Bernie and Maria who I sadly didn't get to meet, a truly amazing experience that I cannot recommend highly enough! Thanks for all of your help, your hospitality and your unconditional love!! Can't wait for my next visit, I'll certainly be back! Love Daniel!!! ❤️❤️

• USA, Male, 41+
31st Aug 2016

Not having good been to Oahu before, I quickly learned the importance of having a good host/hostess. Bernie and Maria make you feel as if your home! I can't think of anything that would dissuade me from staying here again, everything was over the top!

3rd Jul 2016

Home away from home. Quiet cozy and friendly. Everything is exactly how a nice hostel should be. Owners and management super friendly. Beach across street. 2 miles from Foodland and food trucks. Laid back. Loved it. Will be back. Very nice guests.

Aloha & many mahalos for taking the time to leave us a review! We're thrilled you loved staying with us and look forward to seeing you again :) Until then safe travels & warm alohas - a hui hou!!