Kalani Hawaii Private Lodging Reviews

Sunset Beach, Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu 96712, Haleiwa, USA

I spent two wonderful weeks at Kalani in the dorms and had the time of my life. Kalani is like what Bali was in the late 70's early 80's, casually elegant, smart creative guests, fabulous hosts in Maria, Bernie, Amanda and Sharon and killer location. Guests were professional types aged to 20 to 65. No place for booze artists or drug bingers, these people are serious surfers, scuba divers, snorkelers who go to bed early so they can enjoy their favourite sports. This place is cool, the real deal!

• 31st Dec 2015

100% recommended!A dreamed experience! I had the most wonderful time on the NorthShore during holidays.The people who own the lodging help you and keep the place SUPER clean and friendly, they are INCREDIBLE people.There are some simple rules for keeping everyone happy and the place in order! I twisted my ankle on the beach and Maria took me to a doctor!They treated me amazing,i am so thankful to them and happy with mi experience there.I totally recommend this place! I will definitely return!

• 25th Dec 2015
  • Peru

Aloha!! We're so happy to hear your time spent with us here at Kalani was so enjoyable! Mahalo for taking the time to share with others how much you liked staying here. We hope you're ankle has since healed up quickly! Can't wait to see you again! Until then, much aloha & safe travels! A hui hou

Very nice, clean and quiet with lots of interesting guests. Also, Bernie and Maria were very accommodating to requests. Would be even better if credit cards can be used as payment methods.

• 27th Nov 2015

Aloha! Mahalo for taking the time to share your experience staying with us here at Kalani Hawaii! We're so thrilled to hear you enjoyed yourself :) We apologize that we do not accept credit cards though this site. If in the future you would like to make a direct booking through us we do accept Visa & Mastercard. Hope to see you again someday, until then, safe travels and warm Alohas!