Kalbarri Backpackers YHA

6.1
Good 61 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2017

You get what you pay for. Joe the person in charge, really helpfull and the hostel is okay.

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
28th Mar 2017
3.4

I actually never ended up staying here as after taking one look at the filthy grubby dorm room which smelt of urine I left straight away! Absolutely terrible!!!

I am sorry that you thought this way if you had come to see us we may have moved you to another room. The rooms are cleaned after they have been used in the morning.The girls that were in that night with you are coming back tonight I will ask them about the state of the room that night. Thanks for your feed back.

• Australia, Male, 41+
26th Dec 2016
2.0

Don't know how you do your book work, I had to cancel my trip to Kalbarri,did the cancellation on l Ne and never got a reply from that . So no sorry can't give a rating expect on the office staff and that's a zero