Kalbarri Backpackers YHA Reviews

51 Mortimer Street, PO Box 85, Kalbarri, Australia

Joe and his family are the perfect hosts and made me feel so comfortable and happy during my time at the bag packers. The hostel was clean and had an extremely friendly atmosphere. During my 5 night stay I noticed that most people tend to use Kalbarri as a stop gap along their travels which is such a shame. Kallbarri is beautiful and has so much to offer. I spent most of my time out exploring thanks to Joes recommendations - canoeing, quad biking, abseiling and even a sunset cruise!

• 27th May 2015

Just amazing people! I have big problems during my trip and the owners looked after me and my friend as their daughters. They are really nice people. The environment makes you feel that you are in a holiday with your family. I was comfortable as my own house! I totally recommend !!

• 9th Mar 2015

A safe would be great. It was pretty loud because of an Asian group that left early. The reception was very nice. Parking was free