Kamakura Guesthouse Reviews

273-3,Tokiwa,Kamakura-city, Kamakura, Japan

Lovely, homely and traditional place to stay in beautiful Kamakura. One of my favourite places I stayed in Japan, relaxing and friendly with plenty of socialising and genuine interest from the staff about everyone staying there. Bike hire was extremely useful and a great way to explore the town too. The fact you had to leave between 10-14:00 could be an issue for some travelers, but frankly you should be out exploring the place. The lights out at midnight rule also helped me get much needed rest

Thank you for your stay at Kamakura Guesthouse! We are happy that you are satisfied with your stay.We hope to see you again. I appreciate your posting.

Great place! I'd recommend it to everyone, just remember not to expect long nights in the common room since it closes at 24.00. Be sure to explore the city with one of the guest house's bikes! Would absolutely stay again.

Thank you for your stay at Kamakura Guesthouse! We hope to see you again. You are always welcome! We are looking forward to it. I appreciate your posting.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Kamakura Guesthouse, in particular due to the wonderful staff. Kota and Okiku made us very welcome and cooked us a great evening meal. It was great to be able to leave our luggage before check-in time and after check-out time.

dear Liz & Aaron Thank you for us to write a review. the other day , thank you for coming to KAMAKURA guest house! we really enjoyed to meet you two! If you have a chance to come JAPAN once more , please visit us again ! Thank you so much ! We hope your good journey ! どうもありがとう! KAMAKURA guest house KOTA & OKIKU

Kamakura guest house, was a great experience, very friendly, great atmosphere, and a quiet location. public transport was handy if you need it, i used the taxi's as they were very cheap. The guest house was warm and comfortable. The staff could not do enough. A beautiful Japanese experience.

• 22nd Nov 2014

Thank you for your stay at Kamakura guesthouse. We are very happy that you are satisfied with our guesthouse and hope to see you again on your next visit to Japan. We appreciate your posting.

Awesome hostel. Very friendly staff. A true guesthouse experience.

All in all a great place to stay. Nice people. What was unfortunate is that during my stay it was really cold and there was no heater in the large room so I got extermely cold. Also because my bed was next to window. There is a nice fireplace inside though, but it was already night so it was a cold night. Hard to solve immediately I think and I'm not sure if everyone had as cold as I had, but staff can inform you to make sure you need to stay warm when a cold night is ahead.

Thank you for your stay at Kamakura guesthouse. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.We will work towards improvements about this problem. Thank you for your comments on our service. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Japan.

The staff and atmosphere actually deserve 6 stars instead of five. Definetly one of the best stays during my 3-month travel through Japan. Thats a big, fat recommendation! Thanks again for everything to all of you. Okini Tensai ;-)

Thank you for your stay at Kamakura guesthouse. We are very happy that you are satisfied with our guesthouse and hope to see you again on your next visit to Japan. Please come again! We appreciate your posting.We are glad you post such a glowing review.