Kamakura Guesthouse Reviews

273-3,Tokiwa,Kamakura-city, Kamakura, Japan

The staff and atmosphere actually deserve 6 stars instead of five. Definetly one of the best stays during my 3-month travel through Japan. Thats a big, fat recommendation! Thanks again for everything to all of you. Okini Tensai ;-)

Best host of the trip so far!

• 4th Jul 2014

One of the best hostels I stayed in Japan. Really great atmosphere and easy to meet people if you are travelling by yourself. The staff are also really nice and helpful. Highly recommend staying here.

• 4th Jun 2014

The staff are amazing even with very little english they get on well with everybody and they work at understanding you.

I loooved this place! Cheap but so atmospheric and great. The only problem I ever faced on my visit there was a guy who snored really loud, but there's not much they can do about that. Loved this place, and kamakura! HIGHLY recommend it!!!

Everything was great!! And also the staff was very helpful and kind. I felt like at home.