Kamejikan Reviews

3-17-21, Zaimokuza, Kamakura, Japan

空間狹窄,服務並不是很友善,是我在日自助旅行住過價錢也不合理的旅店,以後不會再光臨…Sorry

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

Lovely Japanese style house with appealing wood carvings. Spacious cozy bunked-beds! Kitchen has an array of teas to choose. The hosts wash your dishes, WOW! Interesting selection of organic hair and body wash, I don't know why I brought my own body wash, in all places we stayed in Japan, shampoo and body wash is for free. Location: near the sea: good, but further from the train station and main sites, e.g. Big Buddha

It was mostly lovely place with free tea facilities, though the kitchen wasn't available for use, with ample area to sit and relax. I liked the atmosphere until the evening when the paper walls between the dorm and family room becomes too apparent. Thus making a good night sleep very hard.