Kamin Bird Hostel Reviews

490/4 Nathong 6, Ratchadapisek 7 Dindeang, Bangkok, Thailand

Clean and neat, 10 minutes walk from the mrt station, Wataru and Ying were very helpful, we enjoyed our stay here more than in khao san road. Definitely recommended.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

This place is amazing. The hostel room is cleaner than my own flat.

I had a good stay here, it was exactly what I needed: a cheap, clean, quiet place, close enough to the Chinese consulate.

Kamin Bird Guest House is my favorite hostel ever! I stayed here three separate times over my six month trip through SE Asia. I did not want to stay on or near Khaosan Road and so I stayed here. The beds are comfortable, the wifi is reliable, the owners are fantastic (they'll talk to you and take the time to get to know you), it's near some super markets and some malls, and the AC works really well. You get your money's worth staying here.

• 18th Aug 2014

Really Thank you for your stay and return also. Hope We can welcome you when you start long trip again. and you are really nice guest also. Thank you for have dinner with us :-)

Actually i stay here around one week,and the host is the BEST one i've seem!!!She is super super nice!!!and really care about her guests,with warm heart,and try her best to help us everything!!!the room is also very clean,the host even fold my clothes , so sweet!!! i really miss her and her daughter "jang jiang" please with no doubt to choose this hostel if you plan about bangkok.

Thank you for your comment. I will really nice guest as you too. you can go to our FB. and see the photo that we took before you left. Hope you will come back to visit me again in future :-)

The hostel owner is a couple. They are very friendly and helpful. As i traveled alone and no detailed plan of the trip. They gave me many opinions and really helped me a lot. Besides, the hostel was clean and safe. They provided free shampoo, body wash, towel and also free breakfast. It's very considerable and sweet.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for your long stay here in Bkk, and I m glad that you have a great first trip in Thailand.and I hope you come second trip and visit me again someday I will recommend more nice place for your travel:-) next time recommend kanchanaburi.

Really lovely hostel. The owner is the sweetest lady, so helpful and friendly. Perfect if you want to be in a quieter area.

Thank you cute lady. I still has your photo with kinako chan in our page. you can see . Back to home and enjoy your happy life:-)

This hostel was everything that we expected. We wanted a calm, clean and home feeling place and that is what we got. The host was incredibly helpfull, even draw maps for us everytime we needed to go somewhere, give us recomendation about places to go etc, never had before such a nice host. She even made our beds every day and fold my friends clean cloths, just because! We felt so nice we didnt wanted to leave. The rooms and hostel in general is super clean, definetly will come back here.

Thank you for your review so much. I 'm really happy that you and your chinese friend love to be here. We alway treat every guest as friend or family. and alway welcome for everyone who prefer to be with us with smile. Hope fully to welcome you again next trip in Thailand. and strong recommend you go to local beach"Lipe island and Kanchanaburi" they are fantastic place.

The hostel was not what we expected. On the photos it all looks cleaner and much more like a warm atmosphere. Actually most of the hostel was disorderly and the breakfast was very poor. We felt really not comfortable so we had to leave and find another hostel. Fortunately we could get half of our money back. If you don't have any problems with places like this you can get a cheap stay in Bangkok here. But you can also get a better one for just a few bucks more.

In this price.We offer Free bread+butter+jam+ tea+coffee+drink water by water strainer.Big size & thick Matress.Daily clean+make your bed in afternoon after everyone gone.Big cleaning every week.Free locker,free towel,Free soap+shampoo+tooth paste.Free wifi& computer.(another place have pay)Free your family in Thailand.We want everyone feel like home & we are family hostel. Sorry,what we offer maybe didn't enough to compare what you want in this price.Thank you for visit.we will do the best!:-)

You cant pay for kindness or homeliness you receive here :) Immediately I felt welcomed and was enjoying myself, - very good friends with the manger Ying and her husband I have already returned during my journey! :) Awesome place to stay guys! top Marks.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you for your come , your review and enjoy your stay here too.We glad that you love to stay with us. and spend time in kamin bird tour with me. I hope your big trip in Thailand will be nice. and you can ask me about your travel information anytime. Btw, Take care your healthy Don't too much party hehehe /Ying :-)

Lovely hostel!!

Thank you lovely 4 person from Malaysia. I hope we can meet again because our country is so close. Hope to welcome you again next trip .:-)

If you want to avoid the busy atmosphere of khao san road it's perfect. 5mn from the MRT station, and it's easy to get there from the airport (~40mn). Lovely staff and so helpfull, lovely dorm beds with curtains, very clean, light breakfast, computer,... My favorite guesthouse in bkk!

I m glad to have chance to welcome you and Guillaume enjoy talking to you too. I hope your trip in southeast Asia will be fine. Hope to see you again near future. Ah! please say hi to Guillaume too / ying :-)

Very nice, clean and good value for money hostel. Also the owners are super nice and friendly. Thankfully not many tourists around but well connected, close to a Big C Supermarket and many options for cheap local thai food. Would definitely recommend it and stay there again.

Many Thank you for first Mexican guest. To be first in our guest record. Yeah! Nice to welcome you and Hope we will have chance to welcome again when you come to Thailand

View all Bangkok Bed and Breakfasts