Kamin Bird Hostel Reviews

490/4 Nathong 6, Ratchadapisek 7 Dindeang, Bangkok, Thailand

Noce hostel where i've been one day. Great stuff, clean and breakfast not so bad :)

We stayed for two nights and it was ok. The hostel itself was nice however there were many rules to follow, such as we were not allowed to eat or drink in the room which wasn't very convenient, We got our beds made before we check-out, it said on the paper that check-out time is 12:00 p.m., however the staff got in without even knocking the door around 11:00 a.m., and when we asked if we could pay when we check out downstairs, she was like "you have to pay NOW!" which sounded quite rude to us.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

1.Your room isn't private room. it should be 4ppl but u ask for 3 people private&paid only for 3 ppl.Normally have to pay for all 4 bed So we offer that room &lost one bed for 2 night. Dorm room isn't for private please understand We suggested u for 4 mixed 2nd fl.(easy to go kitchen)but it's expensive.U need cheap private room *2.We didn't allow to eat in room cause will come & smell will disturb other guest also.it s bed room not dining rm.Another wait for check in since7am sorry about that

The weirdest guesthouse I've been. You can barely see staff around.

We are so sorry but our office are on 5 th floor if you need anything just ring bell we already put the label to tell that we are on 5th floor .

Excellent owners and staff - very kind. Stayed only for a day but liked staying here. Comfy beds, free basic breakfast, clean dorms and free toiletries in clean washrooms. Away from the noisy khao San road, but not much action around. Would definitely recommend to people wanting to stay away from chaos looking to have a peaceful life

• 4th Jan 2015
  • India

Thank you for your review and we feel happy to hear that you liked our place you are the nice guest also thank you and welcome back again for nice guest as you :-)

My mom and I stayed at this hostel for a week. It is situated in a nice, quiet, and safe area. The nearest metro station is a short 10-minute walk from the hostel and very easy to use. It takes maybe 20 minutes to get to the city center from the hostel. Rooms and facilities were clean. Breakfast is toast with tea or coffee. The staff are very friendly. A great place to meet other travelers. Would definitely recommend to anyone traveling on a shoestring!

• 26th Dec 2014

Super friendly staff always willing to help.

• 16th Dec 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Kamin Bird Hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. It is a little bit outside of the main areas, but that was exactly what I liked about the place. You get a much more local experience and also a quiet and good night sleep. The Metro is just a short walk away, so its no problem at all to get around. I definity recommend it, thanks to the lovely hosts!

Thank you for lovely guest also. I hope your return home was well. Hope you comeback to Koh chang next trip :-D

Clean and neat, 10 minutes walk from the mrt station, Wataru and Ying were very helpful, we enjoyed our stay here more than in khao san road. Definitely recommended.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you so much for your review. I hope to see you again if you visit Bkk . And I m glad , you like our place thank you :-)

This place is amazing. The hostel room is cleaner than my own flat.

Oh , It 's funny about your review. However thank you for your come and I m glad that you like our Hostel

View all Bangkok Bed and Breakfasts