Kamin Bird Hostel Reviews

490/4 Nathong 6, Ratchadapisek 7 Dindeang, Bangkok, Thailand

Actually i stay here around one week,and the host is the BEST one i've seem!!!She is super super nice!!!and really care about her guests,with warm heart,and try her best to help us everything!!!the room is also very clean,the host even fold my clothes , so sweet!!! i really miss her and her daughter "jang jiang" please with no doubt to choose this hostel if you plan about bangkok.

Thank you for your comment. I will really nice guest as you too. you can go to our FB. and see the photo that we took before you left. Hope you will come back to visit me again in future :-)

The hostel owner is a couple. They are very friendly and helpful. As i traveled alone and no detailed plan of the trip. They gave me many opinions and really helped me a lot. Besides, the hostel was clean and safe. They provided free shampoo, body wash, towel and also free breakfast. It's very considerable and sweet.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Really lovely hostel. The owner is the sweetest lady, so helpful and friendly. Perfect if you want to be in a quieter area.

Thank you cute lady. I still has your photo with kinako chan in our page. you can see . Back to home and enjoy your happy life:-)

This hostel was everything that we expected. We wanted a calm, clean and home feeling place and that is what we got. The host was incredibly helpfull, even draw maps for us everytime we needed to go somewhere, give us recomendation about places to go etc, never had before such a nice host. She even made our beds every day and fold my friends clean cloths, just because! We felt so nice we didnt wanted to leave. The rooms and hostel in general is super clean, definetly will come back here.

Thank you for your review so much. I 'm really happy that you and your chinese friend love to be here. We alway treat every guest as friend or family. and alway welcome for everyone who prefer to be with us with smile. Hope fully to welcome you again next trip in Thailand. and strong recommend you go to local beach"Lipe island and Kanchanaburi" they are fantastic place.

The hostel was not what we expected. On the photos it all looks cleaner and much more like a warm atmosphere. Actually most of the hostel was disorderly and the breakfast was very poor. We felt really not comfortable so we had to leave and find another hostel. Fortunately we could get half of our money back. If you don't have any problems with places like this you can get a cheap stay in Bangkok here. But you can also get a better one for just a few bucks more.

In this price.We offer Free bread+butter+jam+ tea+coffee+drink water by water strainer.Big size & thick Matress.Daily clean+make your bed in afternoon after everyone gone.Big cleaning every week.Free locker,free towel,Free soap+shampoo+tooth paste.Free wifi& computer.(another place have pay)Free your family in Thailand.We want everyone feel like home & we are family hostel. Sorry,what we offer maybe didn't enough to compare what you want in this price.Thank you for visit.we will do the best!:-)

You cant pay for kindness or homeliness you receive here :) Immediately I felt welcomed and was enjoying myself, - very good friends with the manger Ying and her husband I have already returned during my journey! :) Awesome place to stay guys! top Marks.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you for your come , your review and enjoy your stay here too.We glad that you love to stay with us. and spend time in kamin bird tour with me. I hope your big trip in Thailand will be nice. and you can ask me about your travel information anytime. Btw, Take care your healthy Don't too much party hehehe /Ying :-)

Lovely hostel!!

Thank you lovely 4 person from Malaysia. I hope we can meet again because our country is so close. Hope to welcome you again next trip .:-)

If you want to avoid the busy atmosphere of khao san road it's perfect. 5mn from the MRT station, and it's easy to get there from the airport (~40mn). Lovely staff and so helpfull, lovely dorm beds with curtains, very clean, light breakfast, computer,... My favorite guesthouse in bkk!

I m glad to have chance to welcome you and Guillaume enjoy talking to you too. I hope your trip in southeast Asia will be fine. Hope to see you again near future. Ah! please say hi to Guillaume too / ying :-)

Very nice, clean and good value for money hostel. Also the owners are super nice and friendly. Thankfully not many tourists around but well connected, close to a Big C Supermarket and many options for cheap local thai food. Would definitely recommend it and stay there again.

Many Thank you for first Mexican guest. To be first in our guest record. Yeah! Nice to welcome you and Hope we will have chance to welcome again when you come to Thailand

Very comfy room, one of the best and cleanest rooms I've stayed in at a hostel. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Security is by keypad, so you do not need to carry around a key. Bathroom are average, a little cramped but they get the job done. Located in an area with not a lot of tourists. Lots of roadside food options nearby. 10 minute walk to the nearest MRT station that will take you anywhere you want to go pretty much. Recommended!

Thank you so much to stay with our family. Hope to see you when you comeback to BKK again :-)

Value for money, Clean,quiet, Free Private locker, Digital door lock for entrance , Free towel shampoo soap toothpaste Easy breakfast , Free Wifi, Nice owner and nice people(Not drunk and loud),Walk to MRT10 minute,Near by Big C Supermarket and many cheap local thai food .That all enough for me ,Perfect!

• 6th May 2014

Thank you for your nice reply to us. Whenever you come back to BKK. we hope to see lovely and funny guest again

Kamin Bird is a good hostel to stay in Bangkok that provides excellent value for money. It is conveniently located approx 10 minutes walk from a tube station. The rooms are clean and air-conditioned with comfortable beds and free towels changed daily. The owners Ying and herJapanese husband are fantastically helpful. Within a walking distance there are shops and eating places serving affordable and tasty thai meals.

Hope your trip will be well and also your work too. Thank you to believe to stay in my place If there's anything mistake we are apologize for that. we hope to welcome you again in future.Thank you beautiful :-x :-x

Super clean.Big and good quatity bed. Really great to stay here, Can't find better.Family hostel.The owner alway take care for clean and I never saw trash overflow as same some place I visited. And always care all guest also. she help you plan your trip as advisor.They provide safety box for all bed.You can left your bag when you go to another city for free.Mrt 10minute walk. Convenient to buy anything in big supermarket near by. I can ask for keep some bag when I go north. Thank you so much

• 1st May 2014

Thank you to stay with us . and I feel glad that you like here.I will do the best more and more for make guest happy to be here :-)

I absolutely loved it here. So relaxed and easy going. I felt right at home.

• 29th Apr 2014

Thank you for your stay and feedback. hope you enjoy your next trip in Thailand again :-)

It was such a lovely hostel. The dorms were charming and clean (and cool, not too hot!). Ying was constantly around to help us out. The price was good, the breakfast was simple but delicious (toast, jam / marmalade, tea and coffee), and there were plenty of lovely, hot showers (with really nice shower gels and shampoos provided!) There's Wi-Fi in the dorms, and a computer. It was a little far from the central sights. There are buses to the main places though.

Thank you for your both to stay with me 2 times and Thank you for your good feed back . I 'm glad that you like to stay here. I hope to meet you again in Thailand or in Japan ;-)

very nice and helpful staff, clean and quiet environment, there were also convenient store and big C near by, its easy to get food!

Lovely girl. Hope you enjoy your life in Taiwan now. Thank you to review. hope we can meet again when you come to BKK. :-)

Nice place and a lot local street food near by market. And not far from center of business area in bangkok. Facility is pretty enough. Digital door lock that you don't need to worry about forgot the key(use password) They have 2 Toilet/bath room for Female on 3rd fl & 1st fl. that you can use both and also clean. Easy to take subway No need to take taxi that alway cheating you in backpacker street :( khosarn road. Also easy to go both airport and Bkk airport by airport train.And bus terminal too

• 21st Apr 2014

Thank you for your feedback . I think you have good time in Lipe. that I recommend. , Right? enjoy your time/ying

1.The bed is pretty good, private. 2.The door in bed room can't lock.

Sorry that we cannot lock dorm room. because guest often lost the key and forgot to return that why we give safety locker for every guest for free

The owners in charge are friendly and nice, but the hostel isn't the value of money. I reseved 4 female dor, but it's not acutally 8 female dor and the bathroom is only one for 8 person. and a disgustined thing that I saw a big rat at the kitchen area.

Apologize for accident,we had set up pipe system behide building 3 day,need to make channel on wall.And some cat on roof of building behind hostel always walk hunt rat.and it might be run&hidden to our hostel at night.Now we finished ,clear problem&seal wall.Sorry for that accident.For Bath rm have 2 for female3rd fl&1st fl.Can use both.and Female room have to share step to walk to top bunk no need climb.That why have to make chanel and curtain for top bunk.Sorry and thank you for stay :)

Was a good location for going to the Chinese embassy and was also close to two metro stops. There were also big shopping centres in walking distance. Not close to .kho San road though. I was in a 4 bed female door but because it only had a partitioning door it seemed more like an 8 bed. Could have done with more toilet/shower facilities as there was only one bathroom for all 8 if use to share. The manager here is really lovely and helpful though.

• 10th Apr 2014