Kamin Bird Hostel Reviews

490/4 Nathong 6, Ratchadapisek 7 Dindeang, Bangkok, Thailand

Excellent owners and staff - very kind. Stayed only for a day but liked staying here. Comfy beds, free basic breakfast, clean dorms and free toiletries in clean washrooms. Away from the noisy khao San road, but not much action around. Would definitely recommend to people wanting to stay away from chaos looking to have a peaceful life

• 4th Jan 2015
  • India

My mom and I stayed at this hostel for a week. It is situated in a nice, quiet, and safe area. The nearest metro station is a short 10-minute walk from the hostel and very easy to use. It takes maybe 20 minutes to get to the city center from the hostel. Rooms and facilities were clean. Breakfast is toast with tea or coffee. The staff are very friendly. A great place to meet other travelers. Would definitely recommend to anyone traveling on a shoestring!

• 26th Dec 2014

Super friendly staff always willing to help.

• 16th Dec 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Kamin Bird Hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. It is a little bit outside of the main areas, but that was exactly what I liked about the place. You get a much more local experience and also a quiet and good night sleep. The Metro is just a short walk away, so its no problem at all to get around. I definity recommend it, thanks to the lovely hosts!

Thank you for lovely guest also. I hope your return home was well. Hope you comeback to Koh chang next trip :-D

Clean and neat, 10 minutes walk from the mrt station, Wataru and Ying were very helpful, we enjoyed our stay here more than in khao san road. Definitely recommended.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you so much for your review. I hope to see you again if you visit Bkk . And I m glad , you like our place thank you :-)

This place is amazing. The hostel room is cleaner than my own flat.

Oh , It 's funny about your review. However thank you for your come and I m glad that you like our Hostel

I had a good stay here, it was exactly what I needed: a cheap, clean, quiet place, close enough to the Chinese consulate.

Thank you for your visit too. And we hope to welcome you again for your next trip in Thailand :-)

Kamin Bird Guest House is my favorite hostel ever! I stayed here three separate times over my six month trip through SE Asia. I did not want to stay on or near Khaosan Road and so I stayed here. The beds are comfortable, the wifi is reliable, the owners are fantastic (they'll talk to you and take the time to get to know you), it's near some super markets and some malls, and the AC works really well. You get your money's worth staying here.

• 18th Aug 2014

Really Thank you for your stay and return also. Hope We can welcome you when you start long trip again. and you are really nice guest also. Thank you for have dinner with us :-)

Actually i stay here around one week,and the host is the BEST one i've seem!!!She is super super nice!!!and really care about her guests,with warm heart,and try her best to help us everything!!!the room is also very clean,the host even fold my clothes , so sweet!!! i really miss her and her daughter "jang jiang" please with no doubt to choose this hostel if you plan about bangkok.

Thank you for your comment. I will really nice guest as you too. you can go to our FB. and see the photo that we took before you left. Hope you will come back to visit me again in future :-)

The hostel owner is a couple. They are very friendly and helpful. As i traveled alone and no detailed plan of the trip. They gave me many opinions and really helped me a lot. Besides, the hostel was clean and safe. They provided free shampoo, body wash, towel and also free breakfast. It's very considerable and sweet.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for your long stay here in Bkk, and I m glad that you have a great first trip in Thailand.and I hope you come second trip and visit me again someday I will recommend more nice place for your travel:-) next time recommend kanchanaburi.

View all Bangkok Bed and Breakfasts